剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210:
《新飞越比弗利》前情提要
Cousin Emily gets in today.
艾米丽要来了
We are going to have the best time together, aren't we?
我们会一起度过人生中最难忘的时光 对吗
I've loved you for a long time.
我爱你 已经很久了
I just slept with my boyfriend's brother.
我居然跟我男朋友的弟弟上♥床♥
I'm going to break up with Charlie. Don't.
我要和查理分手 不要
What's going on?
发生什么了
I finally have my brother back.
我终于有哥哥了
If we got together, it would ruin that.
如果我们在一起 会把这一切都毁了的
My friendship with you
你我间的友情
was like the only thing that made me happy.
是这世界上唯一能使我高兴的东西
I feel it, too.
我对你也有感觉
Victor betrayed me.
维克多出♥卖♥♥♥了我
It's all over the Internet that I stole Javier's notebook.
网上全是我偷哈维尔笔记本的消息
My life is over.
我这辈子是毁了
The paparazzi are back.
狗仔队又回来了
I shooed them off the front lawn,
我把他们赶到屋前草坪上去了
but now they're just standing in the driveway.
但现在他们直接站在车道上了
I can't believe this is happening, Mom.
妈 这一切都像做梦一样
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I'm a national joke. I can't even leave my house.
我现在成了全民笑花 连门都出不了
I think you should sell your story.
我觉得你的经历也可以作为卖♥♥点
What?
什么
The record label is trying to get back your entire advance.
唱片公♥司♥在帮你重振旗鼓了
Plus,you still owe a fortune
再说了 你还欠了一大笔债
on that absurd house you rented.
租那幢荒谬豪♥宅♥的时候欠的
You might as well make some money while you can.
趁着还能赚钱 不妨多捞一点啊
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, it worked for Lindsay Lohan.
林赛·洛翰就这么干的啊
Once she got out of jail, she got, like,
她出狱后第一次访谈就赚了
$500,000 for her first interview.
差不多五十万美元
My publicist isn't even returning my calls.
我的公♥关♥连我电♥话♥都不回了
It's okay.
没事的
A reporter from one of the tabloids called this morning.
今早有个小报记者打电♥话♥来
He wants to do
他想做
an exclusive interview.
独家专访
Here's his phone number.
这是他的手♥机♥号♥
Just think about it.
考虑下吧
Couldn't wait to come over here and do that.
简直想插个翅膀飞过来吻你
God, you're so beautiful.
天呐 你太美了
No, stop.
不 停下
What?
怎么了
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再这样下去了
Silver...
小银
Look,this last week with you
听我说 跟你在一起的这一周
has been amazing.
真的很幸福
Honestly, you're all I think about anymore.
真的 我的心里只有你
But the moment you walk out that door,
但你一走出那扇门
I am sick to my stomach with guilt.
我就好内疚 觉得自己好恶心
I'm not eating, I'm not sleeping.
我吃不下也睡不着
I can't live like this, Navid. This isn't me,
不能这样 纳维 这不是我
and I'm not going to do this to Adrianna. It's okay.
我不能这样对待阿德里安娜 没事的
I told you, I'm going to break up with Adrianna today.
我说过了 我今天就跟阿德里安娜分手
She can handle it now. The worst is over.
现在她可以面对了 最糟的已经过去了
Then what?
然后又怎样呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
We just start dating?
我们就开始约会吗
She'd never forgive either of us.
她永远不会原谅我们的
I mean, it'd kill her.
这简直是要杀了她
Okay,so,so we wait.
好吧 那我们就等等
We-we keep it to ourselves
先不公开
for a while. For how long?
等一段时间 等多久
A week, a month?
一星期 一个月
She's never going to be okay with this.
她永远不会接受这件事的
At least we can stop now before we slept together.
除非我们在发♥生♥关♥系♥之前就此收手
Silver, come on No, look, I've given this a lot of thought.
小银 求你 不 我真的想了很多
I can't keep running around behind her back with you.
我不能跟你这样背着她搞地下情
It's too much for me.
我办不到
Hey, Charlie, I'm taking off.
查理 我先走了
I'll see you tonight.
晚上见
Later.
回见
Charlie's in his room.
查理在他房♥间
Okay. Thanks.
好 谢了
Well... bye.
那 再见了
Bye.
再见
Charlie.
查理
So I was thinking maybe today
我在想说可能今天
we could finally do that hike in Griffith Park.
咱们终于可以去格里菲斯公园远足了
Um,we-we need to talk.
我们得谈谈
We do, huh?
是吗
Um, I like you a lot, Charlie.
我很喜欢你 查理
I like you, too.
我也喜欢你
But we have to stop seeing each other.
但我们不能再在一起了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I thought things were good with us.
我之前以为我们之间没什么隔阂呢
Well, up until last week.
直到上周
It seemed like suddenly something changed.
好像突然之间起了什么变化
Did I do something?
是我做错了什么吗
No, no, nothing.
不 你没错
I'm-- I'm, I'm just really busy with school
我只是 学校里的事太忙了
and my family and stuff, and I just don't think
还有家里的事什么的 我觉得自己
I have time for a relationship right now.
现在真的没时间谈恋爱
Is there someone else?
是喜欢上别人了吗
No, nothing like that at all.
没有 绝对没有这种事
It's just me.
是我个人原因
Well, this sucks.
这滋味真难受
Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
I'm really sorry.
真的很遗憾
Me, too.
我也觉得
Well, I... I guess I should go.
我想 我该走了
$10,000?
一万美元
Look, that's it.
不能再高了
But I'm giving you an exclusive.
但这是个专访
Yeah, well, you are not giving me any new information.
是啊 但你都没爆什么料
Call me back if you got something better.
等有更猛的料的时候 再打电♥话♥给我吧
So what is this flash of genius you had?
说吧 你有什么灵感
Since winter break is almost done,
寒假快结束了
our Mr. Cannon nightmare is finally finished Thank God.
坎南老师这场噩梦终于结束了 谢天谢地
Thank God. I thought we should all get away for the weekend.
谢天谢地 我觉得我们该出去过个周末
Bacara. I love it.
去巴卡拉 我爱那地方
We can stay at my usual suite-- my treat.
可以住在我的私人套房♥里 我请客
Klaus gives the most amazing deep tissue massages ever.
克劳斯做的全身按♥摩♥赞到家了
No. I was thinking we could go on a yoga retreat up in Ojai.
不 我是想咱们去参加欧亥的瑜伽训练营
Ooh. It's called the Shining Tree.
名字叫闪烁灵树哦
It's run by this super famous guru.
经营者是超级有名的瑜伽大♥师♥
Guru Sona.
索娜大♥师♥
It's basically like a spa in the woods.
基本就是林间温泉的感觉
Plus,they have this thing
再说 他们还有个
called a sweat lodge.
叫做净汗室
It's supposed to be this incredibly intense,
应该是高♥强♥度的
cathartic, spiritual experience.
宣泄自我的精神之旅
You had me at spa.
有温泉我就去
I'm in. I've always wanted to go to a yoga retreat.
我也加入 我一直挺想去瑜伽训练营的
Awesome. I really need a break from my life.
好极了 我真的极其需要脱离一下俗世
You won't believe this.
你们绝不会相信的
The paparazzi just followed me here.
狗仔队居然跟我到这儿
One of them snuck into the Beach Club dressed up as a waiter
其中有个还扮作侍者混进了海滩俱乐部
and started snapping pictures.
疯狂偷♥拍♥我
Oh,my God.
我的天啊
Why won't they just leave me alone?
他们怎么就不能让我一个人静静呢
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表