剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Well, that is above and beyond.
这要求似乎有点过分
Are you kidding me?
你在开我玩笑吗
The other day, I got to toast a bagel for David Mamet.
之前 我还帮大卫·马梅烤面包圈呢
I love it here.
我太喜欢这了
Oh, and we love having you.
有你在真是太好了
And you have such a great smile.
你的笑容那么温暖
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
No, you do, I mean it.
真的 真的很温暖
It's the very first thing I noticed
你来这里面试时
when you walked in for your interview.
我一眼就注意到了
Well, I wasn't exactly smiling too much that day.
那天我的笑容可不怎么灿烂
I went on that crazy rant.
我在那里大叫大嚷的
You were perfect. Just... Perfect.
你很完美了 真的很完美了
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
Of course.
不客气
So, do you want some lunch?
你午餐想吃点什么吗
I can run out and pick that up.
我可以顺道帮你带
You don't diet, do you?
你不节食的吧
No, I'm-I'm so jealous.
我只是很嫉妒你
You seem to be able to eat
你看起来像是
whatever you want whenever you want,
随时想吃就吃什么
and you have such a terrific figure.
而且还能保持这么好的身材
Oh, uh, uh, no, I-- I've never been a big dieter.
我基本从来不节食
Right, just a good gene.
是啊 基因好 是吗
That's what I thought.
我猜也是
Well, uh, I-I-I should probably get back to school.
我应该回学校去了
Okay. So I'll see you later.
所以一会再见了
I look forward to it.
我很期待
Hey, I don't care how many gold records the guy has.
我不在乎那男孩有多少金唱片
He's not getting his own trailer.
没机会给他唱歌♥
This is a memorial service, not bonnaroo.
这是追悼会 不是音乐节
Yeah.
是的
These people, I swear.
这些人真是疯了
Bunch of Prima Donnas.
一群无理取闹的家伙
You're the only person who's performing at this thing
你是唯一要在追悼会上表演
who hasn't requested caviar and champagne.
却不计报酬的人
Okay, the thing is, Laurel...
问题是 罗瑞尔
I don't want to sing at the memorial.
我不想在追悼会上唱歌♥
What? Why not?
什么 为什么不呢
I just... um, I mean,
我只是 我是说
we weren't that close,
我们没有那么亲密
and I'm sure there were a lot of other people
他一定有很多其他
that were closer to him.
更亲密的朋友
He was crazy about you.
他很喜欢你
Yeah, but...
是的 但是
And that song you wrote, it's perfect.
而且你写的这首歌♥ 正切合意境
I mean, when I first heard it,
我第一次听的时候
I swear I could hear Javier
就感觉在音律中
in the verses, in the arrangement.
在歌♥曲里听到了哈维尔的影子
He obviously influenced you musically.
很明显他在音乐方面给了你很大影响
Yeah. He did.
是的 确实
Which is why it's the perfect song to sing.
所以我觉得唱这首歌♥再合适不过了
Uh, I can't, I can't...
我不能 我不能
But why?
为什么
It's just...
只是
It's too painful.
这太令人难过了
Oh, babe...
宝贝
I get it.
我明白
But it's really important that you do this,
但你这样做很重要
not just to me,
不只是为了我
but... to Javier's family.
更是为了哈维尔的家人
I mean... you were the last person to see him alive.
你是他身前最后见到的人
Hey, you can do this.
你可以做到的
I promise.
我保证
Hey, Mr. Cannon.
嗨 坎南老师
Hi.
嗨
I just got a new toy.
我刚得到了一个新玩具
Amazing resolution, LCD touchscreen,
惊人的分辨率 液晶触摸屏
all mag backlight sensor...
背光感应器
Am I drooling?
我是不是说太快了
A little bit.
有一点
Right.
好吧
You should come by after school and check it out.
你放学后应该来看看
I wish, but I can't today.
我希望可以 但今天不行
I still have about 100 more testimonials
我还有100多个纪念录像要编辑
I promised Harper I'd edit.
我答应了哈培我会做的
What's up, Silver?
你好吗 小银
Do you know where Teddy is?
你知道泰迪在哪里吗
Don't know, don't care.
关我屁事
Gotcha.
明白了
So, can I have a rain check?
可以延期再去吗
Anytime.
随时都可以
Awesome.
太好了
Had a great time with you XO
跟你度过了愉快的一晚 么么
Javier was so many things to me:
哈维尔对我来说很重要
Nephew...
他不仅是我侄子
Client...
我的客户
Friend.
还是我的朋友
He died too young.
他虽然英年早逝
But man... his music will live on forever.
但他的音乐会永存
And as god is my witness,
老天作证
I will devote the rest of my life
我会用我的一生
to preserving that kid's legacy.
来保护他的音乐遗产
And now it's my very special honor to introduce to you
现在让我荣幸的向大家介绍
his close friend and collaborator
他的密友 也是合作伙伴
Adrianna Tate-Duncan.
阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯
Sweetie?
亲爱的
You can do it. Come on.
你能行的 加油
**It seems I've lost my way*
*我似乎迷失了方向
**We were laughing with the sway*
*曾经的欢声笑语
**of the wind in my hair*
*都已随风飘散
**I lost my way *
*现在我迷失了方向
**And now my chest is beating hard*
*此刻我心跳加速
**But my mind is thinking clear*
*但我清楚地知道
**I know that this is right*
*这是正确的选择
**Release your fists*
*放开手
**and your fears and know that this is me*
*不再害怕 这是我
**trying to say*
*想跟你说
**Good-bye*
*拜拜
**And this is me*
*这是我
**I'm trying hard...*
*想跟你说
Who wrote this
这首歌♥是谁写的
She did. Amazing.
她写的 很棒吧
Yeah. Yeah.
是呀 是呀
**And this is me...*
*这是我
"Relaxation for insomniacs: A sleep cure."
"针对失眠症患者的松弛疗法"
Begin on your back
请平躺下
with your hands at your side and your feet slightly apart.
双手平放在身体两侧 两腿略微分开
Now, imagine yourself on a white-sand beach,
现在 想象你在白色的沙滩上
The waves gently lapping onto the shore.
波浪温柔地拍打着海岸
Take a long, deep breath,
深呼吸
then slowly exhale.
再缓缓呼出
Again.
再一次
Inhale...
吸气
Exhale.
呼气
As you breathe in and feel the sand between you toes,
随着你的呼吸 感受在脚趾间的细沙
ask yourself...
问问你自己
Who's gonna believe you?
谁会相信你
You're the girl who cried wolf.
你是喊"狼来了"的那个女孩
Ten years from now, who the hell knows?
十年后的事情 谁知道啊
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表