剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
No, just stop.
什么也别说了
Navid, no.
纳维 别走
Yeah. How about you?
是啊 那你呢
Oh, I will tell you four hours of sleep
对我来说 这段时间晚上能睡4个小时
would be a luxury for me at this point.
就已经是很奢侈的了
Oh, sleep deprivation is the worst.
睡眠不足真是太痛苦了
Oh, and breastfeeding... oh!
而且我还要给孩子喂奶
Oh, my god, how barbaric is breastfeeding?
偶滴神呐 母乳喂养真是太不开化了吧
Save it for National Geographic, right?
你是为了上《国家地理》杂♥志♥吧
Um, I was gonna say that
我本来想说
breastfeeding can be exhausting,
虽然母乳喂养很累
but it's also an incredibly beautiful thing
但却是母亲能为孩子做的
that a mother can do for her child.
一件非常美好的事情
Quiet, Jacques.
小点声 雅克
Oh, it's okay.
没事的啦
Stop crying.
别哭了
Are those leather pants he's wearing?
你给他穿的是皮裤吗
Quiet! They look hot.
别闹了 看上去真热[时髦]
Thanks.
谢谢
No, no, I mean hot hot.
不不 我的意思是很热的热
Like excessively warm?
会不会穿得太暖和了
Well, we all suffer for fashion, don't we?
人不都是为了爱美活受罪吗
Jacques, it's okay.
雅克 好了
He never does this ever.
他以前从不这样
Want me to try?
要我帮忙吗
No.
不用
Let me try. Let me just... here.
让我抱抱 给我
Hey, there.
小心
That's a good little fella.
小家伙真乖
Oh, hi.
你好吗
Isn't he a good little fella?
是不是个乖宝宝
Oh, well, I was gonna try that next.
我刚才也正想这么哄他来着
That bouncing thing you're doing.
像你一样摇他
He's asleep now.
他睡着了
Good. Perfect.
太好了
Hi. Um, I wanted to thank you
你好 我想谢谢你
for your help with Cannon.
帮我揭发坎南
Great. How about tonight at dinner?
好啊 今晚一起吃饭如何
What? You said you wanted to thank me.
什么 你说想谢谢我的嘛
I suggested you could do it over dinner.
我觉得你可以请我吃晚饭 以示感谢
Pick you up at 8:00? No,
8点去接你 不用了
I have Adrianna's magazine party tonight.
我今晚得去参加阿德里安娜的杂♥志♥派对
I love parties. 8:00 still good?
我就爱参加派对 那8点见
First of all, it starts at 6:00, and secondly...
可是呢 那个派对6点钟开始 而且
5:45. I'll be at your door.
5点45分 我去你家门口接你
Oscar...
奥斯卡
Hold that thought till tonight.
什么都别说 留到晚上吧
Come on, dude you have to pick one.
快点 你必须得选一个 哥们儿
Dude, I'm not picking.
我才不选呢
You're a nerd, you know that?
你是个怪人 知道不
Yes, I'm aware. Pick.
没错 我就是 选吧
Okay, fine, if I had to pick...
好吧 如果让我选的话
I'd want to be able to fly.
我希望能够飞翔
Over being invisible? Are you kidding me?
不是吧你 会飞比能隐形还重要嘛
Have you ever fully imagined being invisible?
你想过如果人能隐形是什么样的吗
Dude, the locker room potential alone can get you...
多好呀 更衣室随便你进呀
Psst! Hey, you. What you guys doing?
你们俩个聊什么呢
You want to grab pizza or something after school?
放学一起去吃个披萨什么的吧
Um, I don't really think I can today.
我想我今天可能没空
Yeah, I got some homework.
我也是 我还有作业要写
You guys cool? You're acting mad weird.
你们还好吧 看起来怎么觉得怪怪的
Like, more than usual.
好像跟平常不一样
No, it's just that everything that happened between,
哪有 只是那件事
you know, you and Dixon, uh...
就是你和迪克森的
Yeah, okay, cool.
好吧 没事
I Get it.
明白了
No worries. I'll catch you guys later.
别担心 有时间再找你们玩
Invisible.
我选能隐身
Stop!
停下
Jen, please stop!
珍 请你停下
What, did I forget
怎么了 难道是我
to pay for something?
忘了付钱了吗
You took the wrong baby!
你抱错孩子了
Oh, sophie, my darling Sophie.
我的宝贝 我亲爱的苏菲
Sweetheart.
小心肝
Come here. Come here. Come here. It's okay.
不怕不怕 有妈妈在
I'm so sorry. I...
我很抱歉 我
Sweetie, it's okay.
宝贝 没事
It's okay, honey.
不哭不哭 宝贝
Sorry, Jacques.
对不起 雅克
Well, I guess that's what we get for having the same stroller.
谁叫咱俩的婴儿车是一样的呢
You okay?
你还好吧
Uh, yeah, fine.
还好
You don't look fine.
你看起来不太好
Thank you.
谢谢你的关心
Here, use this.
用用这个吧
It'll help cover your blotchy patches and undereye circles.
能遮住你的小雀斑还有黑眼圈
That's kind of why I'm not friends with girls,
这就是我不喜欢跟女生玩的原因
'cause you guys they think that coverup is
因为你们整天都想着怎么去藏着掖着
the answer to everything, and it's not.
难道这样就解决问题了吗 其实不是的
Okay. Keep your blotches.
好吧 那你就继续留着雀斑吧
I hope you're happy.
你现在开心了吧
What?
怎么了
Thanks to you, I just got fired.
多亏了你 我被炒了
You know, I have car insurance,
我现在都没钱买♥♥车险
not to mention college to pay for.
更别提我的大学学费了
Well, maybe you should get a job
也许你该去比弗利购物中心找个工作
at the Beverly center, like a normal kid.
像普通人家的孩子一样
Oh, please, like you have any idea what it's like
得了吧 就好像你做过普通人家的
to be a normal kid.
孩子一样
You live in a mansion and you drive a Ferrari.
你住的是豪♥宅♥ 开的是法拉利
Okay, whatever. You know what?
随便你怎么说 知道吗
You shouldn't have lied about your age, okay?
你不该谎报年龄的 知道不
You know you could have gotten my dad in some serious trouble.
你知道你这样可能会让我爸惹麻烦的
I could have gotten your dad in trouble?
我给你♥爸♥惹麻烦
Yeah. You think he didn't know I was underage?
没错 你以为他不知道我未成年
He knew. And I'm not the only one.
他都知道 而且也不止我一个
Hey, perfect timing.
你来的正好
I'm scoring the principal Nowack segment,
我正在剪诺瓦克校长的片子呢
but I can't tell if the jaws theme is just too on the nose.
我觉得大白鲨那部电影剪得真是太完美了
You want to take a listen and...?
你要不要过来看下
Hey, what is it?
怎么了
Oh, I spoke to my dad,
我跟我爸说了那事
and he said he didn't know Kaitlyn was underage.
他说他不知道凯特琳未成年
She said he totally did and
但是她说他完全知道
that she's not the only one.
而且不止她一个未成年
What do you think?
那你怎么看
I don't know what to think anymore.
我不知道该相信谁的话
I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could do to help.
我真希望我能帮上你
What?
什么
Why are you looking at me like that?
你干嘛那样看着我
Hi.
你好
Hi!
你好
You must be Dixon and Annie.
你们一定是迪克森和安妮吧
Your father showed me pictures.
你♥爸♥爸给我看过你们的照片
Um, nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I'm Katie.
我是凯蒂
I guess your dad didn't tell you about me, did he?
我猜你♥爸♥爸还跟你们说起过我是吧
I'm your dad's... friend.
我是你♥爸♥爸的朋友
Gotcha.
明白了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表