剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Ade told me what happened, but I want to hear it from you.
艾德告诉我了 但我想听你亲口说
Did you kiss her?
你吻她了吗
Hey, I don't know,
我不知道
I don't know what I... if I did...
我真的不知道
if I can't, I can't remember...
我记不起来了
I was drinking, and... Can't remember?
我喝酒了 然后 记不起来
It's all right, I swear.
我发誓我和她之间没什么的
I never want to see you again.
我再也不想见到你了
So, wait. Who told you this?
谁告诉你这件事的
Well, you know, just a couple people,
只有几个人说起而已
saying you and Harper were all over each other.
说你和哈培打得火热
This is a nightmare. It-it was just one dance.
那真是噩梦 就跳了一支舞
I felt sorry for her.
我同情她才和她跳的
So you're not really dating? No!
所以你们没在约会 当然没有
Uh, hey, what's going on?
怎么了
Is everything okay?
没出什么事吧
Everything's fine.
没什么
Why don't you have a seat? This is Mr. Schwartz.
坐下来再说 这是施瓦兹先生
He's Marla Templeton's attorney. Okay.
玛拉·泰普顿的律师 好的
I represent the estate of Marla Templeton.
我代理玛拉·泰普顿的房♥地♥产♥
My role is to carry out her wishes as expressed in her will.
我的职责是把她的遗愿完成
Marla has decided
玛拉决定
to leave her entire estate to you, Annie.
把她所有的房♥地♥产♥都划到你的名下 安妮
Ivy...
艾薇
did you really mean what you said?
你是说真的吗
About... staying with me until the end?
真的想陪我一直到最后吗
Yeah. Of course I did.
当然是真的
Then marry me.
那嫁给我吧
Raj, come on-- don't joke around like that.
罗杰 别开这种玩笑
I'm serious.
我是认真的
I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
我想要和你度过剩下的时光
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes.
我愿意
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表