剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
You won't wear the headband with the phallic antenna,
那你肯定不会戴着有生殖器图案的头巾
you won't play spin the bottle...
不打算玩转瓶接吻的游戏咯
You expect me to play spin the bottle with my fiance's cousin?
你指望我和未婚夫的表弟玩转瓶接吻
Okay, how about a drinking game?
好吧 喝酒游戏怎么样
No, no drinking games.
不 不要喝酒游戏
Fine.
好吧
The game is... I'll drink,
游戏是 我喝酒
and you can time me and see how long it take me to pass out.
你们帮我计时 看我什么时候喝晕过去
I'm afraid some neighbors have complained about a disturbance.
你们的邻居举报你们扰民
Please tell me you're a stripper.
请告诉我你是脱衣舞男
Maybe I should come in and, uh,
或许我应该进来
frisk some people.
对你们进行搜查
Oh, hell, yes.
当然
Sorry. Come on.
对不起 来吧
Hey. Oh! What...? Come on.
什么 来吧
What are you guys doing here?
你们过来干嘛
Well, uh, there seemed to be a mix-up,
看来我们得联谊了
and we found ourselves
因为我们发现
with a prepaid male stripper on our hands.
预定的脱衣舞者是个男的
We were wondering if maybe you would want...
我们在想 或许你们需要
A male stripper on my hands. Yeah.
需要一个脱衣舞男 没错
Oh, honey, I want.
亲爱的 是的
Yes, baby! Whoo!
宝贝
Yeah, baby.
宝贝
This is just a little too weird.
这有点太怪了
Uh, I thought we were just dropping him off.
我以为把他带过来就好了
I didn't know we had to stay for the whole dance part.
没想到我们还得在这看脱衣舞表演
Well, this is not weird. This is amazing.
这不奇怪 这太棒了
Isn't it amazing, Teddy?
泰迪 很棒不是吗
Uh, no, no. This is weird.
不 这很奇怪
Stop. Oh, my...
停止 天呐
Here. Annie, put a little money into that boy's thong.
安妮 放点钱到他的内♥裤♥里
These are all hundreds, Naomi.
都是上百的 娜欧米
Okay. Well, does someone have smaller bills?
好吧 你们有零钱吗
I have singles in my purse.
我钱包里有些零钱
There is the party spirit. Thank you, Adrianna.
这才是派对精神 谢谢 阿德里安娜
I'm sorry! I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, my God.
天呐
Sorry.
对不起
Why do you have Silver's pills?
你为什么会有小银的药
Let me see that.
让我看看
Oh, my God.
天呐
You did do it.
是你干的
I was right. You...
我就说吧 你
You switched out my pills.
你把我的药调包了
Um... look, I-I-I...
听着 我
I really honestly don't know how they got in there.
我真的不知道药为什么会在这
Someone must have put them in there.
肯定是其他人放进去的
You're a liar.
你撒谎
You're a pathological liar.
你个病态的骗子
No. Guys...!
不
I'm not... no, I'm not lying.
我没有 我没有撒谎
Nothing happened between us, did it?
我们之间什么都没有发生过 对吧
Look, I...
我
Okay, you don't understand.
你们不懂
Adrianna, you need to go.
阿德里安娜 你得离开了
But... Adrianna,
但是 阿德里安娜
it's time for you to leave.
你走吧
Go.
走
I'm... so sorry that I didn't believe you, Silver.
对不起 小银 我之前没有相信你
No, it's okay.
不 没事
It's hard to fathom that someone could do something so awful.
很难想到有人会做这么过分的事
Yeah, but I'm... really, really sorry.
但是真的真的对不起
Well, I'm sorry that I...
对不起
I-I thought that you'd cheat on me.
我曾以为你欺骗我
But I'm really glad that it's not true.
但是我真的很高兴 那不是真的
Me, too.
我也是
Hey...I missed you.
我很想你
I missed you more.
我更想你
So, um... I just wanted to let you know that...
我想让你知道
I got a job.
我找到工作了
Wow. Already.
已经找到了
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, it's on this deep-sea fishing boat.
在深海捕捞渔船上的工作
You know how I always loved being on the water.
你知道我有多爱大海
It's not an easy job, but it pays well.
虽说工作不轻松 但是待遇不错
And I figure a couple months at sea
我觉得去海上待上几个月
might help me, uh...
会帮助我
think... figure out what I want to do.
想一想 思考一下我想做什么
So this is what you want to do instead of going to college?
所以你不去上大学 就是想做这些吗
You want to go fishing?
想去捕鱼
You don't have to make it sound so dumb.
没必要说得这么无聊吧
Liam, I just don't get it.
利亚姆 我真的不理解
I know you don't.
我知道你不理解
When... do you leave?
你 什么时候走
Tomorrow.
明天
Well, good luck.
那 祝你好运
I hope that you find yourself,
希望你能找回自己
or whatever it is that you're looking for.
或是找回任何 你在找寻的东西
Oh, man.
天哪
I hate to say I told you so.
真不想说 我提醒过你
Oh, well.
好吧
I told you so.
我提醒过你
No. God.
不 神啊
They all hate you, don't they?
他们都恨死你了 不是吗
They'll forgive me.
他们会原谅我的
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
Silver and I have been friends since we were little...
小银跟我打小就是好朋友了
and we're going to be friends when we're old ladies.
当我们变成老太婆时 我们还会是挚友
We're going to get through this.
我们会冰释前嫌的
I know we can.
我觉得会的
It's open. Come in.
门开着 进来吧
Uh... hey.
嘿
Oh, Dixon. Hey.
迪克森 嘿
I thought my yoga teacher was early.
我还以为是瑜伽老师来早了
Um, Ivy's already... gone over to the thing.
艾薇已经 去办那件事了
yeah, actually, I came to talk to you.
事实上 我是来找你谈谈的
Uh... your daughter's getting married.
你女儿要结婚了
You-you can't be here doing yoga
而在她结婚的时候
while your daughter's getting married.
你不能就在这做着瑜伽 不去婚礼啊
I'm sorry, but I can't.
对不起 我没办法
I can't... support this.
我没办法 支持这些
This whole thing is... crazy.
整件事都 太疯狂了
Look, I...
好吧 我...
I know they're young, okay?
我知道他们太年轻 好吗
And-and I know it's happening way too fast,
我也知道整件事发生得太快
but Ivy and Raj love each other, a-and they're very committed
但是艾薇跟罗杰彼此相爱 他们已把彼此
to each other. He's dying,
交给对方了 他命不久矣了
Dixon.
迪克森
That's why they're getting married--
那才是他们结婚的原因
because Raj is dying.
因为罗杰活不长了
If Ivy marries Raj,
如果艾薇嫁给了罗杰
she'll be a widow before she's 25.
不到25岁她就得守寡
If Ivy marries Raj, he'll leave her
如果艾薇嫁给了罗杰 他会离她而去
and break her heart.
伤透她的心
I... don't want her heart to be broken.
我 不想让她伤心
I don't want Ivy's heart to be broken. II know.
我不想看到艾薇伤心难过 我知道
I know.
我知道
But there's nothing we can do.
但我们也无能为力
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表