剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Zip.
闭嘴
Go to the game.
去看他比赛吧
The college there, everybody wears all their stuff.
那个学校的学生平时都穿得很有个性
You guys know where... You're at Stanford.
你们知道的 你已经被斯坦福录取了
I'll see you later.
一会见
Cool.
好的
Would you like to go to a screening with me tonight?
今天陪我去参加个放映会吧
Annie invited us to this movie with her friend Marla in it.
安妮希望咱们陪玛拉一起去
You know Marla, the old lady.
你知道玛拉吗 岁数挺大的
Anyway, it's a '60s theme,
以60年代为主题
and I was thinking you could go all Don Draper-esque.
就按唐德·雷珀的穿衣风格打扮吧
Do you have a skinny tie?
你有没有窄版领带
Sorry. Oh, well, we'll just get you one.
不好意思 没事 交给我了
No, I mean I can't go.
我是说晚上我有事去不了
I told Morris and Alan I'd play Black Ops with them tonight.
我约了莫里斯和艾伦晚上一起玩黑色行动
What?
什么
I'm sorry, Naomi, they're my buddies, you know?
抱歉 娜欧米 他们是我的哥们
We won't be together next year.
明年我们就各奔东西了
Neither will we.
我们不也是一样吗
Naomi...
娜欧米
I... I don't get it.
我不懂
You said to try to make the most of the time that we had,
你说咱们要利用尽可能多的时间在一起
and that's what I've been doing.
我无时无刻不在争取啊
But you're not doing anything at all.
可你呢
You're not even trying.
你都无动于衷
Look, we talked about this.
我们都说好了啊
It's not like I don't care, I just...
我不是不在乎 只是
It's just statistics.
统计数据就是如此
申请人 娜欧米·克拉克
波士顿大学入学申请书
Well, this is fun.
很有意思吧
Yeah, I mean, I'm... I'm psyched to see this movie.
对 我都迫不及待想看这部电影了
So, Marla, what's it about?
玛拉 这部电影是讲什么的
About an hour and a half.
大概一个半小时吧
It's... It's a thriller, right?
是恐怖片吧
Depends on what thrills you, I guess.
那得看你害怕什么
Well, uh, the online movie guide
网上影评说
said that it's like The Thomas Crown Affair meets Blow-Up.
这部电影是《天罗地网》和《放大》的综合体
So, Naomi, how come Max couldn't make it?
娜欧米 麦克斯怎么没来
Statistics.
研究他的统计呢
That's a really cool necklace.
这个项链真好看
Thank you.
谢谢
I wore it to the Academy Awards the year I was nominated.
我被提名奥斯卡那年戴过
You were nominated for an Oscar? Yeah.
你提名过奥斯卡 是的
Warren Beatty was my date.
华伦·比提还是我的男伴呢
We had a good night.
那晚我们过得很开心
Not as much fun as tonight though.
可是今晚就不一定那么开心了
Riding in a limo with a bunch of teenagers
和一帮小兔崽子坐在加长轿车里
who are bound to be my only audience at this pitiful event.
恐怕只有你们来给我捧场了
Well, looks like we're there.
咱们好像快到了
I'll be damned.
我的天呐
Did you do all this?
是你安排的吗
Oh, me? I don't know this many people.
我都不认识他们
Excuse me.
麻烦问一下
You know what time the game starts?
今晚的比赛是几点开始的
There's no game tonight.
今晚没有比赛啊
You sure? Positive.
确定吗 没错
Okay, thanks.
谢谢
Look, I just want to be clear.
我有话直说吧
I am not okay with this.
你这么做我很不爽
You can't just abandon your son for five months
抛下自己的儿子五个多月
and then show up one day and think that's okay.
之后突然出现还觉得是理所当然
I... I totally get that.
我明白你的意思
And you have every right to be mad.
你生气也是正常的
But I need you to know that I've changed.
我想让你知道我真的改变了不少
Okay? I freaked out.
那段时间我完全崩溃了
I have spent some time in therapy,
经过一段时间的治疗
and I have worked on myself.
现在已经好很多了
And I'm in a completely different place now.
我现在已经脱胎换骨了
Really?
真的吗
Look, I am not a natural at this. Well, nobody's a natural.
我没照顾小孩的天赋 没人生来就会的
Parenting is hard, and it takes hard work.
身为父母责任重大
I know, and I'm not trying to underestimate that at all.
我也从来没想过要推卸责任啊
I just mean to say that you are really good at it.
你是个称职的父亲
I feel like a complete failure next to you.
跟你比起来我觉得自己特别失败
Look, Jen, it's...
听着 珍
Parenting is a skill, okay?
育儿是一门学问
You learn how to do it.
你要掌握其中奥妙
I mean, I made a lot of mistakes at first.
开始我也总犯错
Really? Yeah.
是吗 恩
I mean, the first time I gave Jack a bath,
是啊 记得第一次给杰克洗澡的时候
I mean, the water was so hot,
水温太高了
I nearly boiled him alive, like a lobster.
我差点把他活煮了 跟煮龙虾似的
You didn't. I did.
不可能 真的
It just... takes time and commitment.
需要的只是时间和责任心
I know.
我知道
And I'm ready now.
现在我准备好了
I'm ready to commit.
我愿意承担责任了
Give me another chance.
再给我一次机会吧
I really want this relationship to work.
我真的希望我们能走下去
Jen, uh, hmm.
珍
That can't... happen.
不可能了
I'm... I'm actually in a relationship now
我 我现在有女朋友了
with Debbie.
是戴比
Debbie Wilson.
戴比·威尔森
Oh, my God.
我的天
Well, I...I'm sorry. I don't... mean to laugh,
不好意思 我不是故意笑你的
but that's just too funny.
但这真是太有趣了
You're dating the help?
你在跟我的帮佣约会吗
Well. Anyway, I was talking
无所谓了 反正我说的
about a relationship with Jacques.
是想跟雅克一起走下去
My son.
我儿子
I want to be in his life.
我想融入他的生活
Not yours.
不是你的
No offense.
恕我直言
Silver!
小银
You up, Silver?
小银 你睡了吗
Silver.
小银
Okay.
好吧
I heard about NYU.
纽约大学的事我听说了
Come to cheer you up.
想来帮你排解一下
Please just leave me alone.
拜托你别理我
If you want somebody to leave you alone,
要想别人不理你
I think you need to change the hiding place for your spare key.
你还是换个地方藏备用钥匙的好
Look, I'm not leaving until you come out,
你不出来我是不会走的
so you might as well talk to me.
你还是跟我说说的好
What?
什么
Huh. I think you need a change of scenery.
我觉得你应该出去看看
So, uh... Come on. Let's go.
来吧 跟我走
I don't want to go anywhere.
我哪都不想去
When's the last time you ate anything?
你有多久没吃过东西了
Okay.
行了
Let's go. Let's go get something to eat.
咱们走吧 去找点吃的
I'm not hungry, Dixon.
我不饿 迪克森
I mean, that's cool.
没关系啊
I mean... I'm starving, so...
我快饿死了 所以
you could just watch me eat.
你看着我吃就好了
I shouldn't have met you here.
我不该来见你的
Yeah? Well, you shouldn't have met me anywhere.
是吗 你就不该遇见我
I'm crazy for you, Jack,
我爱你爱得疯狂 杰克
but I guess you know that already.
但我想你应该早已清楚的
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表