剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I don't know if you'd be into this,
不知道你会不会感兴趣
but Emily's birthday is coming up soon.
艾米丽的生日快到了
Maybe you want to... help us plan something for her.
或许我们可以一起谋划一下
Yeah, that could be a good idea.
这个主意可能不错
Help you guys bury the hatchet.
帮助你们和解
Put the whole ugly episode behind you.
把那些丑事都抛到脑后
Yeah. You know what?
知道吗
That is a good idea.
是个好主意
That would be really nice.
那真的会很好
Ah, good to have you back!
你又变回原来的你了 真好
Ah, good to be back.
嗯 变成本来的样子 真好
Uh, just, you know,
答应我
promise you won't kick my ass if I ever piss you off.
如果我把你惹毛了 你不要揍我
You didn't think I had it in me, did you?
你不会觉得我有暴♥力♥倾向吧
No, I didn't... actually...
事实上 我觉得有
Okay, and... time.
好了 时间到
So, who wants to read their sonnet out loud?
谁要朗读一下自己的十四行诗
Well, don't all raise your hands at once, guys.
不要全部一起举手
Ivy, maybe you could
艾薇 或许你可以和大家分享下
share what you wrote?
你写的诗
All right, guys, just, uh...
好了
hand me your sonnets on the way out.
大家把十四行诗交上来
And get excited
你们可以兴奋一下
'cause tomorrow you're all going to read these out loud.
因为你们明天要朗读自己的作品
Thanks. Hey Ivy,
谢谢
can I talk to you for a sec?
艾薇 我可以和你谈会吗
Yeah. What's up?
可以 怎么了
Are you doing okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
是的 我还好
'Kay, it's just, you know,
好 只是
I'm still waiting on your Chaucer paper.
你那篇关于乔叟的论文还没交给我
It's a week past due.
上个星期就要交的
Yeah. Sorry about that. Um,
对不起
I'll-I'll get that to you, like, ASAP.
我会尽快交给你的
And your sonnet?
还有你的十四行诗
Yeah. My sonnet. I'll get that to you, too.
我的十四行诗 我也以后给你
Thanks.
谢谢
I swear,
我发誓
I am burning these gym clothes the day I graduate.
一毕业 我就要把这些运动服烧了
We'll have a bonfire on the football field.
那时足球场会有篝火
How about at Ms. Mangold's desk?
在满格尔德小姐的桌子上 怎样
Even better.
最好不过了
Naomi, Silver!
娜欧米 西福尔
Why am I always waiting on you two?
我怎么总是要等你们两个呢
There are, like, 30,000 people still in here.
这里面的人还很多呢
And how much do you want to bet you two
你们要赌多少
will still be the last ones out?
你们俩会是最后出去的
How about a year's salary?
一年的工资
What was that, Naomi?
说什么 娜欧米
Coming, Ms. Mangold!
就来了 满格尔德小姐
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
I figured out who Navid was cheating with.
我知道和纳维一起背叛我的女生是谁了
Who?
是谁
Lila? Lila.
莱拉吗 莱拉
Why do you think it's... Lila?
你为什么觉得是莱拉
I mean, it's obvious.
很显然
They used to date, they do the Blaze together,
他们以前约会过 他们都在火焰电视台
and I always see them in the hallway being way too chatty
我总是看到他们在走廊
and cozy with each other. Makes sense.
聊得火热 有道理
Pigs always return to their trough.
猪总是会到饲料槽去的
I'm going to make that girl's life hell.
我会把她弄得生不如死
Ade, you can't.
艾德 你不能这么做
You don't have proof, right?
你没有证据 对吧
What if it was somebody else? Dodgeball again!
如果另有其人呢 又是躲避球
You girls psyched or what?
你们兴奋吗
Whoo-hoo! Hey, can't wait.
都等不及了
I know it's her.
我知道是她
It's got to be.
肯定是她
She's such a nice person.
她人这么好
Apparently not.
显然不是
All right, well, anyway, I...
好了 不管怎样 我得走了
I got to get going. I have a meeting in, like, 20 minutes.
二十分钟后 我有个会议
I just had to tell you guys.
我只是要告诉你们
Have fun in P.E. Okay.
体育课上玩得开心 好
Oh, my God.
天呐
You've been avoiding me.
你一直在逃避我
No, I haven't.
我没有
Come on, Liam. Every time I see you in the hall,
利亚姆 每次我在走廊里遇见你
you turn around and walk the other way.
你都转身走开
Is it because of what happened the other night at your place?
是因为那晚在你那发生的事情吗
Well... yeah.
是的
It kind of took me by surprise.
我吓了一跳
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
I never should have come onto you like that.
我不应该这么过去找你
It was totally inappropriate.
那样非常不合适
I, you know, I was just really upset and emotional
我只是很心烦意乱 很情绪化
and you were being so wonderful and sweet to me, I just...
你一直都对我这么好
I got carried away.
我失去了理智
But I promise, it won't happen again.
那种事情绝不会再发生了
Are you still mad at me?
你还在生我的气吗
I'm not mad.
我没有生气
I mean, in a way,
在某种程度上
I'm actually kind of flattered.
我感到有点受宠若惊
I'm just dealing with a lot right now,
我现在要处理的事情很多
I mean, with Annie acting all crazy and getting suspended,
安妮行动失常 又被停学
I'm just not sure where my head is at.
我都不知道怎么办
Yeah.
是呀
I just need some time to figure things out.
我需要时间把事情理清楚
Of course.
当然
You know, I'll-I'll be here for you
我一直都会在这的
if you ever want to... talk.
如果你想要找人谈谈的话
Thanks, Emily.
谢谢你 艾米丽
Time to get my math on.
是时间学学数学了
Oops! Clumsy me.
我真是笨手笨脚的
Naomi Clark in the library?
娜欧米·克拉克竟然会来图书馆
Apocalypse must be upon us.
太阳打西边出来了
What are you doing here? Are you feeling okay?
你在这干什么 你还好吗
Yeah, no, uh...
是的 不
I just was going to see if I could
我只是看看
get one of these... dorks to do my homework for me.
能不能找个书呆子帮我做作业
But no need...
但是不需要了
I can just get the answers online.
我可以上网找答案
Hey-hey, what's up, blood?
怎么样 兄弟
How's, uh, life at Shirazi Studios?
谢拉兹工作室怎么样
Really good, man.
很不错
I've got a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon
比弗利山庄的一个整形医生
who may want to shoot a series of commercials.
要拍系列广♥告♥
Wow. That's awesome.
太棒了
Yeah.
是呀
Yeah. I was actually hoping
我希望
that you might have some time after school to help me out.
你可以在课后帮帮我
Mm-hmm. Who knows? Um, I
谁知道呢
want to do some more cold calling around town,
我要打些电♥话♥
see if we can't scare up some more business.
看看我们还能不能张罗些生意
And since Dixon Wilson is a master...
既然迪克森·威尔森是个大♥师♥级人物
Oh, yes, yes, I am the master.
是的 我是大♥师♥
And the master is at your service.
专家听从您的安排
Dude, I can't even get over how smooth you are
哥们 我一直想不通你是怎么搞定
with these clients; I almost feel bad for them.
这些客户的 我都觉得他们可怜
Nah, it's a gift.
这是天赋
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表