剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Nah, I'm not gonna win.
我可得不了奖
Ah, enough with the false modesty.
别假惺惺的谦虚了
No, it's not false.
不是假惺惺啊
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Then what's this?
那这是什么
Oh, looks like someone wrote a thank you speech.
某人都写好获奖感言了啊
I blanked at my bar mitzvah,
我参加成年礼时脑子一片空白
and I ended up singing a Hanukkah song, okay?
最后唱了首光明节的歌♥ 行了吧
I need to be prepared, just in case.
我可得准备一下 以防万一
Hey, Navid. Silver.
纳维 小银
Harper. Hey, harper.
哈培 哈培啊
They sat you all the way back here?
他们安排你们坐这么靠后啊
How odd.
真奇怪
I'm up front.
我坐最前面
Probably so it's easier for me
可能是为了方便我
to get to the podium to accept all my awards.
上台领奖吧
Well, got to go.
先走了
I want to ask Mrs. Winrow
我要去问问温洛老师
how the rewrite's going on my Yale recommendation letter.
我申耶鲁的推荐信改得怎么样了
Seriously, you have to take her down.
说真的 你可一定要赢她
I know. I have to.
我知道 必须的
Hello, everyone.
大家好
I am so pleased to welcome you all
很高兴各位能出席
to the West Beverly Hills high School Achievement Awards.
西比弗利中学优秀毕业生颁奖典礼
What's up, Dixon?
怎么了 迪克森
Thought you'd be at the Achievement Awards with silver.
还以为你跟小银去了优秀生颁奖典礼呢
Yeah, she sort of nixed that.
她不让我去
Hey, Dixon, can you check out the speakers?
喂 迪克森 能检查一下扬声器吗
There's some reverb on my mic,
我的麦克风有点杂音
And I'm worried I sound too much like
我可不想让自己听起来像
Katharine Hepburn.
凯瑟琳·赫本[美国著名电影演员]
All right, I got you, man. No problem.
好的 我知道了 没问题
All right, uh, be right back.
好了 马上就回来
Extra Katharine Hepburn coming up.
凯瑟琳·赫本二代出场咯
Hey, sorry.
对不起
I, um...
我
I don't want to make you uncomfortable.
我不想让你这么不爽
You don't make me uncomfortable. I'm fine.
没什么不爽的 我很好
It's all fine.
没事的
Beck? Really?
贝克的歌♥ 不是吧
Look, if I don't open the undies with "Loser,"
要是不用《失败者》做开场歌♥曲
I'm a fool.
我就是个傻子
And seriously, how can you not like Beck?
说真的 你为什么不喜欢贝克
I don't know, he just skeeves me out, okay?
不知道 我就觉得他这人怪怪的
Doesn't he believe in thetans
他是不是信仰科学神教
and that psychiatry kills. It's just weird.
还认为心理学害死人 这太诡异了
And he never ages.
还有他的模样
Have you noticed that? He never ages.
你注意过没 他貌似没变老过
Whatever. I think he's a genius.
我觉得他是个音乐天才
Yeah, and he's skeevy.
他是个怪人
Genius. Skeevy.
天才 怪人
Okay, okay, fine.
好吧 随便你
Oscar, come here.
奥斯卡 过来一下
I'm getting a second opinion.
听听他怎么说
You know what, forget it.
还是算了吧
Dixon, you're the DJ, okay?
D迪 你是今晚的DJ
Just do whatever you want.
一切你说了算
No, no, no, no, no.
不行 不行 不行
Oscar, we need you to settle a debate here.
奥斯卡 给个意见
Beck's "Loser" to kick off the undies.
用贝克的《失败者》作开场乐如何
Genius?
好
Not genius?
还是不好
You know, since I've never been to the undies,
我没参加过后进生奖典礼
I don't think I'm qualified to answer that.
我不太懂
Everything okay?
你没事吧
Just glad to be alive.
庆幸自己还活着
Barely made it here.
刚才差点就挂了
Don't think I'm ever going
我还是不太习惯
to get used to driving on the wrong side of the road.
靠马路右边开车[英国是靠左]
it's you guys who drive on the wrong side.
原来英国佬都是逆向行驶啊
You two should have carpooled.
你该搭艾薇的车过来
Keep this menace off the road, huh?
马路杀手少碰车为妙 不是吗
Um, yeah, no,
那个 是这样
Oscar... Oscar doesn't live at my house anymore.
奥斯卡 他不在我家住了
What?
什么
Yeah, I just, um, felt like getting my own place.
我想自己出来住
You know, needed some space.
想有点自己的空间
Don't lie.
骗谁呢
You wanted to be able to bring girls home, huh?
你是为了带女生回家吧
Right.
正是
Of course. there is that.
的确如此
Speaking of which,
对了
there is one girl in particular that I've got my eye on.
那边有个很正的妞儿
So I'll see you two later.
我先闪了
Go do your thing, bro.
忙你的去吧
Why didn't you tell me he moved out?
你怎么没告诉我他搬走了
Uh, I don't know.
是吗
I-I thought I did.
我以为说过了呢
So, um, you start with Beck. then what are you gonna do?
你用贝克的歌♥做开场 然后呢
I'm feeling this track right here.
听听这首歌♥
Hello.
晚上好
Uh, you left this in the principal's office.
你把这支笔落在校长办公室了
Oh, thanks.
谢谢啊
So, I was thinking, you and I should go out sometime.
找个时间一起出去玩怎么样
No, thanks.
不了
But it's nice to have my pen back.
感谢你把笔还我
You don't have to play hard to get.
你没必要装成不好接近的样子
Oh, I'm not playing.
我没有装啊
I actually am hard to get.
我的确很难追
This doesn't do it for you?
我不是你的菜吗
No.
不是
What about the accent?
我的口音如何
Most of you yankee birds go mad
你们美国人♥大♥多
for a bit of the old old chim chim cher-oo.
对这种调调的都很着迷啊
Come on, it's cute, right?
是吧 很可爱吧
Actually, no.
说实话 一点也不可爱
Your accent repulses me.
我很讨厌你的口音
Every time you open your mouth,
每次你一张嘴
I hear Mr. Cannon, whom I hate.
我就想起惹人厌的坎南老师
What, you mean the bloke who claims to be from Chelsea
你是说那个自称切尔西人
when he's really from Dagenham?
实际上却是达根南人的家伙
I'm offended.
我很气愤
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Pardon the snobbery, but heaven help me
宽恕小人之言 愿上帝保佑
if I sound like I'm from Dagenham.
如果我的口音像达根南人
No, what do you mean
不 你刚才说的什么
He claims to be from chelsea, but he's not?
他说自己是切尔西人 但其实不是
You think he's lying?
你觉得他在说谎
Absolutely.
百分百肯定
When I questioned him about it
我问他时
He got rather uncomfortable.
他显得很紧张
He did?
是吗
What's he hiding?
有不可告人的事
Welcome to the undies!
欢迎来到后进生派对
Yeah! all right, everybody. Let's hear it.
大家尽情欢呼吧
The annual West Beverly underachievement awards
一年一度的西比弗利后进生奖
honors the very best of the worst.
是颁给差生中的极品
So for all of you
各位在场的
disillusioned, disenfranchised, disinterested delinquents,
没幻想 没权力 没追求的差生们
This is your time to shine.
这是你们闪光的时刻
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表