剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
and... I gave the baby up for adoption.
但我把孩子给别人领养了
Um, I gave her up
我这么做
because I wasn't ready to be a mother, you know?
是因为我还没准备好成为一个母亲
And I wanted...
而且我想
I wanted to do what was best for her.
我想做出对她最有利的选择
But I guess I also wanted a chance at living my life.
我想我也需要一个机会来继续生活
you know, and pursuing my dreams.
来追逐我梦想
I felt like I was destined
我觉得我命中注定
for greater things: stardom.
会有更大的成就 成为明星
All that made sense back then.
在那时候这一切都是有意义的
But now...
但现在
I mean, if I'm not...
我是说 如果我没有
I mean, if I'm just gonna be me...
我是说 如果我就这样一事无成
what did I give my baby up for?
我放弃了自己的孩子又有什么意义呢
You know, why did I do that?
为什么我当时要这么做呢
I gave up my own child for nothing.
我放弃了自己的亲生骨肉 却一无所获
Ade...
艾德
I'm... I'm sorry. It's okay.
我 我很抱歉 没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Thank you,
谢谢你
Adrianna, for sharing.
阿德里安娜 谢谢你的分享
You were very brave.
你非常勇敢
Okay, the roasted potatoes will be done
好了 烤土豆只要几分钟
in a couple of minutes,
就能做好了
and then we'll be ready to eat.
我们马上就能吃了
Well, it all looks delicious.
看起来很美味哦
Mmm, this wine is wonderful.
这酒真不错
Oh, yeah, I'm glad you like it.
是啊 很高兴你能喜欢
It's a 1987 Bordeaux
这是产自布拉伊地区的
from the Cotes de Blaye region.
1987年波尔多葡萄酒
It's a supple,
这款葡萄酒口感柔和
full-bodied wine with hints of fresh cherries
香味浓郁 唇齿间留有新鲜樱桃余香
delicately laced with oak
精美的橡木瓶塞
to complement the natural fruitiness.
更是为这自然界的香醇更添韵味
Wow, you know a lot about wine.
你还真是个葡萄酒的行家啊
Not really. I just memorized the label
不是 我只是为了能给你留下深刻印象
on the way over to impress you.
在来的路上记下了标签上的广♥告♥词
Well, I'm very impressed
好吧 我确实对你的
by your memorization skills.
记忆力印象深刻
Oh, why, thank you.
谢谢夸奖
Mom?
妈妈
Oh... quick!
快躲起来
Pantry. Are you serious?
躲在食品储藏室里 没有搞错吧
Yeah. What?
没错 搞什么
What's going on here?
这里怎么了
Oh, I just felt like cooking.
我正在烹饪呢
Trying out some new recipes.
试试新菜谱
Oh, good, I'm starving.
太好了 我快饿死了
What? I thought you and Navid were hanging out tonight.
什么 我还以为你今晚要和纳维出去玩的
Oh, we were, but, uh... something came up,
我们是出去了 但是 突然有点事
and he had to bail.
他得去处理一下
Oh, man, this smells amazing!
老天 这闻起来太棒了
I guess it's just me and you for dinner tonight,
今晚就只有我和你吃饭吧
so, uh, let's eat.
那我们就开动吧
Oh, yeah, great.
是啊 太好了
Let's eat.
我们开饭吧
What do I want?
我想要什么
Your deepest desire.
你内心最深的渴望
Mm, okay.
好的
Well, I really want to be a filmmaker.
我想成为一位电影制片人
I'm hoping to get into NYU next year.
我希望明年能进入纽约大学
That'd be awesome.
那样就太棒了
Dig deeper, Silver.
挖掘出更深的渴望 小银
I don't want facts, I want emotions.
我要的不是事实 而是感情
You're holding back.
你太保守了
What's in your heart?
你内心真正的渴望是什么
Share your feelings.
和我们大家分享吧
I don't really know.
我不太清楚
Whatever you want.
不管你想要的是什么
Whatever is in your heart, you can have it,
不管你内心渴望什么 你都可以实现
but you have to be willing to state it plainly
但前提是你必须愿意将其完完全全
and clearly.
彻彻底底地展现出来
I promise you that whatever
我保证 不管你
you most deeply desire,
最深的渴望是什么
you can manifest in your life.
你都能实现的
It's okay.
没事的
Whatever it is, you can say it.
不管是什么 你都可以说出来
I'm sorry. You know,
不好意思
I'm, I'm, I'm really not feeling very good.
我 我 我感觉不太好
I think the heat's just, it's too much.
我想是因为温度太高了
I'm gonna go.
我得走了
You're really here.
真的是你
Uh... yeah.
是啊
You okay?
你还好吗
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I was hanging out with Dixon...
我刚才和迪克森一起
Doesn't matter.
无所谓了
Thank you for sharing.
谢谢你的分享
Naomi.
娜欧米
Oh, I'm happy just listening to everyone.
我听着就可以了
This is a safe place.
这里很安全
Oh, I know.
我知道
I just don't really feel like spilling my guts
我真的不想把自己的所有
to a roomful of sweaty strangers.
向一群汗津津的陌生人倾诉
No offense.
我没有冒犯的意思
It is often those most resistant
最抵抗的人
who have the most to gain from this experience.
往往从这种经历中得到最多的东西
I'm sure.
那是当然
Mm. We've all had pain,we've all had heartache,
我们都有痛苦 都会心痛
we have all suffered.
我们都受过苦难
Uh, I think I got you all beaten
我想要论苦难
in the suffering department this year.
今年你们可都比不过我
What is it?
是什么
What happened?
发生了什么事
I really don't want to get into it.
我真的不想提
Too painful?
太痛苦了吗
An old Cherokee chief
一个印第安切罗基族老酋长
was teaching his grandson about life.
教导他孙子什么是生活
"There's a great fight going on inside all of us,"
每个人的内心都进行着一场搏斗
he told him.
他这么跟他孙子说
"And it's a fight between two wolves.
这是两只狼之间的搏斗
"One is evil. He is anger, envy
一只是邪恶的 代表着愤怒 嫉妒
guilt, sorrow and ego.
愧疚 悲伤 自傲
"And the other is good.
另外一只是善良的
He is joy, love, hope,
代表着欢乐 爱 希望
truth and faith."
真实和信念
Grandson asked, "Which wolf will win?"
孙子问道 哪只狼会赢呢
And the chief replied,
酋长回答道
"The one you feed."
你喂养的那只
This is a chance, Naomi,
娜欧米 这是个机会
for you to feed the good wolf.
你喂养那只善良的狼的机会
I was raped.
我被强♥奸♥了
Um, but I'm okay.
但是我很好
Really, I am.
我真的很好
I've gotten through it.
我熬过来了
And that was incredibly hard for a while,
有一段时间过得很艰辛
but I'm here,
但是我还在这里
and he's in jail.
而他进监狱了
And I've moved on.
我可以继续我的生活了
You should be very proud of yourself.
你要为自己感到骄傲
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表