剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
we'll take it for a test drive. Ah, she's gonna growl
来试开看看 她必定会
like a freaking lion.
如猛狮般犀利
Nice work, Liam. Thanks.
干得漂亮 利亚姆 谢谢
Hey, Liam.
利亚姆
I thought I might find you here.
觉得在这应该能找到你
Emily.
艾米丽
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
I wanted to make sure you're okay.
我想确认你没事
I overheard the fight you had with Annie.
无意中听到你和安妮的争吵
Yeah, it didn't go so well.
进展不太顺利
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Let me take you out to dinner tomorrow night.
明晚跟我一起吃晚饭吧
Get your mind off things.
帮你理清思绪
Yeah, I don't think I'd be very good company.
我觉得我不会是个好伴侣
Oh, come on.
不会的
Uh, you could pour your heart out to me.
你完全可以跟我尽诉衷肠
You'll feel better, I swear.
你会好受点的 我保证
Okay. Yeah, sure. Why not?
好吧 试试也无妨
Great! It's a date.
好极了 约定了
See you tomorrow night.
明晚见
See you.
再见
Look, Doctor Lasocek,
拉索塞克医生
why don't we do this face-to-face?
为什么不面谈呢
We can discuss the details over dinner.
我们可以在晚餐时谈谈细节
My treat.
我请客
How about I swing by your office after work
下班后我路经你办公室时
and pick you up? Perfect.
去接你怎样 好极了
Well, I look forward to it.
期待会面
Okay. See you tonight.
好的 今晚见
Well, well, well.
看看 看看
Who's the master now, huh?
现在谁是大♥师♥了
I learned from the best.
近朱者赤嘛
He's a plastic surgeon,
他是个整形医师
so appearances are obviously very important to him.
所以外在显然对他很重要
So I'll pick him up in the Ferrari,
我会开着法拉利去接他
take him to Urasawa,
带他去浦泽
and, uh, maybe get him a little drunk on some sake.
有可能还会 把他灌醉
And have him sign... on the line...
然后让他 签字 全盘接受
that is dotted.
就搞定了
Sounds like a plan.
计划不错啊
Oh, hey? Will you take the Ferrari to get it detailed?
对了 你把法拉利开去彻底清洗清洗
I love my job! Thank you, boss.
爱死我的活儿了 谢谢老板
Mom wants to know
老妈问你
if you want to come to the movie with all of us tonight.
今晚要不要跟我们 一家人一起去看电影
You're being awfully pleasant.
你好像有点友善过度了
I've given up, okay?
我放弃了 行吗
You win.
你赢了
I don't want to fight anymore.
我不想再斗下去了
I just really want my life back.
我只想要回我的生活
Can we call a truce?
我们能休战吗
Please?
求你了
Sure.
当然
But I still can't go out with you.
但我还是没法跟你们一起去
I have... other plans.
我有 其他安排了
Okay. Um,
好吧
we're probably gonna grab dinner after,
估计看完后我们会顺道吃个晚饭
so we'll be home kind of late.
可能晚点回来
Okay, have fun. You, too.
玩得开心 你也是
I will.
我当然会
Make it sparkle.
要锃光瓦亮的
'Sup?
怎样
Nice Ferrari.
车不错
Yeah. It gets me where I need to go.
我想去哪它就载我去哪
That one yours?
那是你的车吗
Yeah. That's that, uh, black-on-black Lamborghini:
嗯 就那辆 全黑的兰博基尼
Brand-new tennis shoes, spooned and groomed,
崭新的网球鞋 我小心打理
dipped and whipped, suited and booted,
洗拭一新 蓄势待发
duded and looted. You know what I'm talking about?
男人的战利品 你懂我说啥吧
Eh, yeah, yeah. Uh...
嗯嗯 对
That, that, that's hot. That's hot.
那 那太帅了 帅极了
Good looking out.
好眼力
Oh, uh, Snoop, um...
史努普
Man, I'm excited to meet you. I'm Dixon.
伙计 见到你可兴奋了 我是迪克森
Pleasure to meet you, Dixon.
很高兴见到你迪克森
I-I know you probably hear this all the time,
我知道你可能老听到这些
and you're probably sick of it,
也很可能早厌倦了
but I have to say it... I'm a big fan.
但我得说 我是你的忠实粉丝
Huge. Um...
巨忠实
kind of obsessed, even,
近乎痴迷
but in a healthy way. Yeah.
当然是积极性方面
I can take it.
我懂的
I probably have every single song you've ever done
我几乎有你出过的每首单曲
in my music library right now.
珍藏在我的曲库里
You're incredible.
你真帅呆了
Thank you, brother. I appreciate that.
谢谢 伙计 谢谢你这么说
Nephew, you ain't got to keep rapping. We all good.
孩子 别不停的说唱了 我们都会
You're right. My bad.
听你的 我的错
Damn.
该死
You know what? Don't even trip.
别支支吾吾的
I got my new single in the car... You want to hear it?
我的最新单曲就在车里 想听听吗
A-A-Are you serious?
你 你 说真的吗
If you want to hear it, jump in
想听的话 快上车
the passenger seat right now, let's bend a corner.
坐到副驾驶座 顺道载你一程
II'd love to. All right, let's roll.
当然想 好吧 走着
Oh, my God!
我的天
Hi there.
你们好
Check that girl out.
看看那姑娘
Holy crap.
不可能吧
Is that Naomi Clark?
那是娜欧米·克拉克吗
Why are you not in costume?
你们怎么都没穿戏服
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Why are you dressed like that?
怎么会打扮成这样
'Cause I saw on your profile page
因为我看你们个人主页上有说
that you guys were all coming in costume.
你们都会穿着戏服来啊
That was a joke.
那是个玩笑而已
I'm pretty sure Pandora's
潘多拉距你那副打扮
about seven light-years that way.
可是七光年远啊
Oh, I hope this theater accepts unobtanium.
希望这剧院能接受超导矿
Come on, cut it out.
得了吧 省省吧
I don't think the Na'vi
我认为纳威人
wore halter dresses and gladiator sandals.
可不会穿露背装和格斗士凉鞋
What a freak show!
荒诞秀啊
Gotta get a picture of this.
得拍张照片
Guys... stop. Stop.
伙计们 省省 停
Thanks a lot.
谢谢你们啊
Naomi...
娜欧米
Wait. Hmm?
等等
You know what, Max?
听着 麦克斯
You can say whatever you want about me and my friends.
无论你想怎么说我 或者我朋友都行
But your friends
但你的朋友
are just as arrogant, snobbish, and mean as anyone I know.
是我见过最傲慢 最势力 最卑鄙的人
Dixon, where are you? I was supposed to leave
迪克森 你在哪 十五分钟前
for dinner like 15 minutes ago.
我就该离开去赴宴了
Dude, you'd better be on your way now.
伙计 你最好已经在路上了
You feel that? Yes, sir, it feel real good,
有感觉吗 嗯 感觉超棒
Feels like L.A. Feels real hood.
感觉倍儿棒 蓄势待发
Something's gonna be crazy. Man.
感觉疯狂起来了 伙计
You just gotta love California.
你会爱上加州的
Naomi, wait.
娜欧米 等等
Wait a second. I just want to talk to you.
等等 我有话对你说
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表