剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I know what Oscar did to you was very messed up.
我知道奥斯卡对你做的事很过分
I don't know if you should ever forgive him.
我不知道你会不会原谅他
But for what it's worth,
但就刚才来说
I think he sounded pretty sincere.
我觉得他那番话是真心的
Whatever. It's too late.
有什么用呢 太晚了
Sorry. Last thing.
不好意思 最后一件事
Done.
搞定了
So, do you want to watch a movie now?
好了 你现在想看电影吗
I should go home. There's a lot going on with the family.
我该回家了 家里现在事情很多
Should probably hang with them.
我该多陪陪家人
How are things going with them?
他们怎么样了
How's your mom dealing with everything?
你妈妈还能处理过来这些事吗
Not good.
情况不怎么好
Doesn't help that my, uh, sister's completely freaking out.
而且我妹妹们彻底慌了神
It's...
简直就是
I'm listening.
我在听的
Okay. You know what?
好吧 你知道吗
I know I said I wanted to go home to be with the family,
我刚才是说我想回家去陪陪我的家人
but honestly, that was just an excuse
但老实说 那只是个借口
so I can get the hell out of here.
这样我就能离开这鬼地方了
I can't stand hanging out with you lately.
我最近实在无法忍♥受跟你在一起
I can't even believe how you've been acting.
我简直没法理解你的行为
Really? You're going to be texting
我跟你说话时
while I'm talking to you?
你居然在发短♥信♥
I'm done.
我已经搞定了
You blow off your friends,
你甩开你的朋友们
You call the paparazzi on yourself.
自己叫来那些狗仔队
You're so self-absorbed, it makes me sick.
你太自私又自恋了 这让我觉得很恶心
We should have gotten into surfing way earlier.
我们应该早点关注冲浪的
Seriously. Yep.
我也这么觉得 没错
Is anyone else having cell service problems?
你们的电♥话♥信♥号♥♥怎么样
It says I've got full coverage, but it's not sending.
我的信♥号♥♥满格 但就是发不出去短♥信♥
You okay?
你还好吗
No. Navid and I had a pretty bad fight.
不好 我和纳维大吵了一架
He thinks I've become selfish.
他觉得我很自私
Now he's not returning my calls.
现在他都不回我电♥话♥了
Really?
这么严重
And he's right. I've been so wrapped up with my career lately
他说的对 这些日子我只忙着工作
That... I've been acting really awful.
确实算不上好女友
I need to do something to make it right with Navid.
我得想办法跟他和好
If I lost him, I literally would not be able to live with myself.
如果失去了他 我都不知道要怎么活下去
I hope it all works out.
希望你们能和好
Silver, will you help me figure out something to do?
小银 你能帮我想想办法吗
Please?
求求你了
Of course. yeah.
行 没问题
Just let me know what you need.
需要我帮忙尽管说就行了
Oh, my god! yeah!
天哪 加油
Popping out of the barrel is Ivy Sullivan.
艾薇·苏利文冲过来了
That killer ride puts her into first place
凭着高超的冲浪技巧
for West Beverly.
她为西比弗利高中赢得了第一名
That was awesome!
太棒了
Oh, my gosh! we know her!
我们认识她
That's our friend!
我们是她朋友
Ivy really dominated that last wave.
艾薇最后那一浪的表现太赞了
Oh, she's just lucky I wasn't out there.
幸亏她没遇到我这样的对手
Surf's up. let's go.
还等什么 冲浪去吧
Rad.
好啊
And I tried everything.
我试过很多方法
Stretching, weight training,
做伸展运动 举重训练
pain pills,
吃止痛药
Hypnosis.
催眠术
But nothing would stop the pain.
可是都没用 还是痛
Sitting.
无论是坐着
Standing. lying down.
站着还有躺着
My back was never not hurting me.
我的后背一直痛
What finally cured it?
那最后怎么治好的
Cured it?
治好
Nothing. that's what I'm saying.
没治好
You're still in pain?
后背还在疼
Excruciating.
疼痛难忍♥
You don't seem like you're in pain.
真看不出来
That's because the pain is so incredible and unrelenting,
因为它钻心刺骨而且一波接着一波
if it ever did stop, I might actually notice it and react.
要是哪天真不疼了 我才会有反应
But it is so... consistently horrible
这疼痛实在太可怕
from the moment I get up to the moment I go to bed
从早上起床持续到晚上睡觉
that, uh, it just never even enters my mind.
以至于我大脑都已经麻木了
I no longer know what it's like to not be in excruciating pain.
我甚至不知道不疼的感觉是什么样的
That sounds awful.
真可怕
Eh, you get used to it.
习惯就好
I'd be happy to, uh, check out your spinal column, if you'd like.
你愿意的话 我可以帮你检查一下脊椎
That's really where this whole thing started with me.
我的噩梦就是从哪里开始的
Maybe later.
以后再说吧
Gotcha.
好吧
You okay?
没事吧
Fine. totally fine.
没事 我没事
Hey, Zach, where do you live?
扎克 你家住哪
Malibu.
马里布
Why live anywhere else?
有比那儿更好的地方吗
I totally agree.
非常赞同
I've been shopping for a house on the beach forever.
我就想买♥♥一栋海边的房♥子
I really like broad beach,
我很喜欢宽广的海滩
But who wants to pay an extra three million
可谁愿意多花300百万
Just to say you're neighbors with Sean Penn, you know?
只为了跟肖恩·潘[美国著名影星]做邻居
I think I see a decent set
那边有个冲浪好位置
Rolling in.
冲吧
So, I was thinking maybe after all this,
冲浪之后
we could get a bite to eat.
咱们去吃点东西吧
Since it's an aquatic-themed date,
既然今天的约会和海水有关
We could get sushi.
不如去吃寿司吧
Are you more of a katsuya or a nobu man?
你是更喜欢胜谷还是野望餐厅
Nectar!
我来也
why the hell do surfers attach their board to their legs
为什么要把脚脚要绑在冲浪板上
If it's just going to hit them in the face
万一人被浪冲翻
when they wipe out? It's like a weapon.
板子会打到脸上的 像个凶器
You attach your board so you don't lose it.
固定好了 板子才不会冲走
So it doesn't hit another surfer if you wipe out.
你被浪冲翻时也不会伤到其他冲浪的人
I guess that makes sense.
有点道理
You've never surfed before, have you?
你根本没冲过浪吧
Not exactly.
没有
But hey! You got to rescue me,
可是 你刚才救了我
Be my big, strong hero.
是我的大英雄哦
It was fun, right?
也挺好玩的 对吗
No, it wasn't fun.
一点也不好玩
I would never have taken a beginner out that far.
我怎么会带一个初学者到深海冲浪
You could have been seriously hurt.
会伤得很惨的
It was a stupid thing to do.
这么做很不明智
Come on.
没有啊
It's not that bad. I don't even have to call my plastic surgeon.
没那么严重 我又没毁容
Have a nice life.
去别处寻开心吧
All right. coffee or dessert?
您是要咖啡还是点心
I think we're good.
我吃饱了
I'll have the chocolate souffl?
给我来一份巧克力蛋奶酥
Um, will you excuse me? I'm going to run to the ladies' room.
失陪一下 我去下洗手间
Uh, what are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
Oh, uh, I'm on a date.
我在相亲
An Internet date.
网上认识的
The computer is running my love life.
电脑帮我做媒的
How is that working out for you?
还合格吗
Well, I think I need a new computer.
我得换个新电脑了
It's not going well.
不是很理想
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表