剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210
《新飞越比弗利》前情提要
There's ten songs in here that are gonna be huge hits.
里面是十首很快就会大热的歌♥
I can't believe Javier's dead.
我不敢相信哈维尔已经死了
I have a lot of new material.
我有些新的作品
Stuff that no one's heard.
从来没有公开♥发♥布过
Do you know how humiliating that is?
你知道这让我有多难堪吗
Ivy, wait. No!
艾薇 等一下 不
Just...Will you just stay away from me?
能拜托让我一个人静一静吗
Who's gonna believe you?
谁会相信的话呢
You're the girl who cried wolf.
你就是那个喊"狼来了"的女孩
I accused this guy of sexual harassment.
我指控那个家伙对我性骚扰
And I made it up.
我撒了谎
Which is another reason why
这是我没有勇气
I didn't feel like I could come forward.
站出来的另一个原因
It's not a big deal.
没什么大不了的
Cannon did not reject me! What?
坎南没有拒绝我 他把你怎样了
He raped me! He what?
他强♥奸♥了我 他什么
I'm telling you now because you have to stay away from him.
我现在说出来 是因为你必须要离他远点
I mean, you've done some really low stuff before, but this...
你过去是做过不少离谱的事 但这次
The animal kingdom is brutal,
动物世界 残忍♥而血腥
but no animal is as brutal as the homo sapien.
但人类是世上最残忍♥的动物
So, just look straight into the camera,
所以 请你看着镜头
and tell me where you see yourself in ten years.
告诉我 十年后的你会是什么样子
Harper? The lens cap's still on.
哈培 你忘摘镜头盖了
Oops. Brain fart.
抱歉 小失误
Silver, when you edit,
小银 最后剪辑的时候
make sure that goes on the blooper reel.
把这段加到幕后花絮里
What's funny?
笑什么呢
Nothing.
没什么
Make all the fun you want,
随你怎么嘲笑我都行
but in ten years, when we play this at the class reunion,
但十年后的同学会 我把这片子放给大家看
everyone's going to be thanking me.
大家都会很感谢我的
If they can get past my secret service detail.
当然 前提是他们能避开我的贴身保镖
Okay, let's take it from the top.
好吧 咱们从头开始
Annie Wilson, where do you see yourself in...
安妮·威尔森 你觉得自己
Ten years?
十年后将会如何
Well, I defintely hope to be acting.
我希望能做一名演员
But in the theater, not in movies.
当然是做歌♥剧演员 不是去演电影
And when I'm 28, I will be the perfect age to play...
28岁正是黄金年华 我将完美地演绎
...Music.
音乐
I'll be a big-time producer with a closet full of sneakers,
我肯定会是个知名制♥作♥人 有一柜子运动鞋
'cause I'll never wear the same pair twice.
因为一双鞋我绝对不会穿两次
Maybe even start my own record label, you know,
我可能会开一家自己的唱片公♥司♥ 让人
breaking New York. Manhattan, of course.
耳目一新 纽约 曼哈顿 肯定的
Serious journalists don't live in the outer buroughs.
严谨的记者可不会住在世外桃源
Unless I'm covering the middle east, then I'll be in--
除非我负责报道中东的新闻 那我
Maui... or Bali...
就会去毛伊岛 或许是巴厘岛
Or, I don't know, Costa Rica.
我也不知道 或许是在哥斯达黎加也不一定
Just somewhere enjoying life, hanging ten...
尽情享受人生 冲浪什么的
Years? I don't even know where I'm gonna be ten days from now.
十年后 我都不知道自己十天后会去哪里
This is really Charming!
这真是 太有意思了
You Americans are so nostalgic.
你们美国人真是太怀旧了
Well, let's see-- I imagine I'll have moved back to the--
让我想想 到那时 我应该已经回到了
East side. A new take on West Side Story,
东区 重新演绎《西区故事》[音乐剧]
only this time, Maria will be Mario.
这一次 玛丽亚将被马里欧所取代
Choreographed by yours truly, of course, and I'm--
当然是由我倾情为您编舞 而且我
A doctor. A lawyer.
将会成为一名医生 一名律师
A movie star. Married to a movie star,
电影演员 嫁给当红的电影明星
who's already won four--
他已经拥有四座
Oscar's pub. Right in the heart of London.
奥斯卡酒吧 就在伦敦市中心
And you can go there if--
你可以到那里去
For some reason I am not there tonight,
如果因为某些原因 今晚我不能到场
I just want to say one thing.
我只有一件事想说
Hey Teddy how did you get so fat, and--
泰迪 你怎么长这么胖了 还有
Happy. Very happy.
幸福 非常幸福
And I hope that what they say is true, that with age comes--
我希望大家都能梦想成真 随着时光流逝
My first pulitzer prize.
如期得到我的首个普利策奖
Okay. Peace out.
好的 再见的
And...cut.
行了 完工
Super, Silver, just super!
小银 你超赞的
Now, we still have a bunch of people who haven't done theirs,
现在 我们还剩下些同学没来录像
But if you edit these and get them back to me,
不过你在明天前
end of day tomorrow, well, that would be just--
把这些都剪辑好 交给我 那就
Super?
超赞
Exactly! Thankie, thankie!
没错 谢谢啦
Naomi! Great. Sit down.
娜欧米 来得正好 快请坐
Ready to be recorded for posterity?
准备好录像给后人们看了吗
I'm ready for you to quit bugging me about it.
准备好迎接没有你缠着我的日子了
In ten years,
让我们共同期待十年后
we'll see who the queen bee is.
女皇蜂出落成什么样
What? Nothing.
什么 没什么
I'm just glad I'm not the kind of girl
我只是很高兴 自己不是那种
who's going to peak in high school.
在高中备受瞩目的人物
You look... tired. You wanna do some touchups?
你看起来好累啊 需要我们后期做一下么
You've got some pretty big kate spades under your eyes.
你的眼袋好重啊
I'm fine, let's just get this over with.
我很好 赶紧把这事弄完吧
Dude! Geez.
伙计 老天
I had a good time talking to you the other night.
那天晚上跟你聊得很愉快
I should get to class.
我得去上课了
No, wait, wait, wait.
别急 等等
I need you to repeat after me:
我希望你跟着我念
Oscar, you are the greatest human being on the face of the planet,
奥斯卡 你是宇宙无敌霹雳大好人
and I am eternally in your debt.
我欠你很大的人情
Yeah, see, I don't think I'd say that
就算你要给我捐肾
even if you were about to give me a kidney.
我也不打算说这些
But this is better than a kidney, gidget.
小淘气 这事比捐肾要好多了
You see, I have two tickets
我有两张
to the surfrider foundation benefit at Kelly Slater's house.
凯利·斯莱特家冲浪基金晚宴的入场券
Shut up.
不是吧
Oscar, you are the greatest human being on the face of the planet,
奥斯卡 你是宇宙无敌霹雳大好人
and I am eternally in your debt.
我欠你一个大人情
Oscar, you don't completely suck.
奥斯卡 你并不是一无是处
When is it? Tomorrow night.
什么时候 明天晚上
No...
不要啊
I have plans with Dixon tomorrow,
我明天和迪克森有约了
And he would so not be psyched
我要是放他鸽子
if I tried to cancel to hang out with you and Kelly Slater.
跟你去凯利·斯莱特家玩 他肯定会气疯
So, you two have patched things up, then.
看来你们已经和好了
Not quite, but...
没有 但是
Yeah, I agreed to a
我答应和他一起吃晚餐
"show me how much you can grovel" dinner.
看看他究竟怎么向我认错
How generous of you.
你真大方
Well, Dixon's like this puppy, you know,
你知道么 迪克森就像只小狗狗
even when he pees on the couch
就算他在沙发上尿尿
you can't really stay mad at him
你也不忍♥心对他大发脾气
'cause he didn't mean to do it.
因为他那么做 一定不是故意的
How charming.
这显得你更有魅力了
Whatever.
无所谓啦
Just don't tell him I said that,
别跟他说这个
'cause he's got a lot of groveling to do.
因为他还得好好跟我认错呢
Far be it from me
我无心
to interfere in your relationship.
干预你的感情生活
So I stocked all the actors' dressing rooms,
我去每一间演员休息室查过了
they're all set for the run-through.
大家都准备好进行排演了
And double-checked the quick change list,
我还仔细检查了临时修改名单
and cleaned the grime out of the coffee maker
顺便清理了咖啡壶的污垢
so that no one calls the EPA on us.
这样就没人能说我们卫生安全不达标了
you're an amazing find, Annie.
安妮 你真的太棒了
Thanks.
谢谢
Coming down here on your lunch hour to pitch in--
午饭时间也能来帮忙吗
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表