剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
and with the way you dress,
你的穿衣打扮
and the way you talk.
还有你说话的方式
You did everything in your power
你使出浑身解数
to make me want you,
来勾引我
and then when I did,
我迷上你之后
you turned on me.
你诱使我犯罪
And you lied to the police.
还对警♥察♥撒谎
You made me a criminal.
是你让我变成了罪犯
You took away my wife,
你夺走了我的妻子
and my family,
我的家庭
and my career, and my dignity.
我的事业 我的尊严
And now you're going to make it right.
现在你得还我个公道
How?
怎么还
Silver. Silver has to be here.
西福尔 西福尔得在这里
I want Silver here.
我要西福尔在这里
No-no-no-no-no. Silver has nothing to do with this.
不不不不 西福尔和这事没有一点关系
No, if we... if we're gonna make this right,
不行 如果要还我公道的话
then she has to be here. No. No.
她就必须来这儿 别别
Call her.
打给她
No. I'm-I'm the flirt.
不要 是我卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥
I'm the tease, okay?
是我勾引你
Not Silver. I'm the one who lied to you.
不是西福尔 是我骗了你
Just call her!
快打给她
I won't do it!
我不会打的
Okay.
好吧
Then you'll text her.
那就发短♥信♥给她
Call me after, okay?
等会打给我 好不
Or you could just...
或者你也可以
stick around.
在附近逗留一会儿
Naomi needs me.
娜欧米需要我
No, no, no.
不行 不行 不行
We can't wait a week to respond.
我们不能等一周后再回应
We have to control the narrative
我们必须得掌握话语权
or we're screwed here.
否则我们就惨了
Hold on. Call waiting.
别挂断 有电♥话♥进来
Hey, babe...
你好啊 宝贝
Long time, no talk.
好久没聊聊了
No, it's not at all what it seems.
不是的 事情不是你想的那样
Ade?
艾德
Oh, Navid!
纳维
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Everything is a disaster.
天下大乱了
Wh-What's going on?
怎么回事
Victor betrayed me.
维克多出♥卖♥♥♥了我
It's all over the Internet that I stole Javier's notebook.
网上全是我偷哈维尔笔记本的消息
My life is over! Great news,
我这辈子是毁了 好消息
Addy-- I got you booked on Hello L.A. Tomorrow.
艾德 我帮你预定了明早的《早安洛杉矶》
Hello L.A.?
《早安洛杉矶》
What am I going to say?
我要说些什么
You're going to tell everybody the truth.
你要把真♥相♥告诉大家
That you suffered from severe post-traumatic stress disorder.
你得了创伤后应激障碍综合症
Like what soldiers get? Or...
像那些士兵一样吗 也可以是
young women who survive terrible car accidents,
在一场可怕的车祸中幸存
only to have their friend and mentor die in their arms.
眼看着朋友在怀中死去的年轻女孩
You had headaches,
你会头痛
nightmares, flashbacks,
噩梦连连 往事重现
complete psychological devastation.
精神受到了巨大的打击
And you ended up making choices that you never would have,
以至于神志不清
were you in your right mind.
做了你绝不会做的傻事
Perez!
佩雷兹
Como estas?
还好吗[西班牙语]
Oh, Navid.
纳维
I can't believe this is happening to me.
真不敢相信这一切居然发生在我身上
Naomi?
娜欧米
Hey!
在吗
Sorry I'm late!
抱歉来晚了
Stuck in traffic.
路上堵车了
My God!
我的天啊
Hey! It's...
你怎么会...
Here, I can...
在这儿 我帮你...
All right.
搞定
Oh, my God! Get out of here! Go! Go! Go...
我的天啊 快离开这儿 快走
You forgot your phone.
你忘拿手♥机♥了
Oh. It's Charlie.
是查理
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello.
喂
Hey.
嘿
Sorry to call you so late. I just
抱歉这么晚打给你 我只是
wanted to hear your voice.
想听听你的声音
You there?
你在听吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm here.
我在听
So I was hoping maybe I could see you tomorrow.
我在想也许明天我可以去见你
We could get lunch or something.
我们可以去吃午餐或是什么的
I don't think I can.
我想恐怕不行
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
No, um...
没有
No, I'm sorry.
不是 不好意思
My-my cousin Emily
我表妹艾米丽
is coming in, in the morning.
明早要过来
Um, the one from Kansas.
她家住堪萨斯州
Her mom's in rehab,
她妈妈正在戒毒
so I think I'm going to be pretty busy with her.
我想多陪陪她
Uh... okay.
那好吧
Then, no problem.
没问题
I'll call you, okay?
回头打给你吧
Okay.
好的
Uh... so Ade's in the middle of a crisis, and uh...
艾德有麻烦了
I couldn't break up with her.
这个时候我不能跟她提分手
But as-as soon as things calm down...
等她的事情处理完了
I'm going to do it.
我就跟她说
Anyway, uh,
还有
I hope Naomi's okay.
希望娜欧米没事
Miss you.
我想你
Hey! What's up?
有事吗
C-can... Can a guy kiss a guy
两个男人亲吻
and not be gay?
算是正常的吗
Persian guys do.
波斯人就那样
Oh, especially if they're related.
尤其是亲戚之间
It's a cultural thing.
文化习俗不同啦
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, of course.
是啊 当然了
Um... but wh-what if the two dudes aren't Persian,
那要是这两个都不是波斯人
or related,
也没有亲戚关系
and... they kiss on the mouth?
嘴对嘴亲吻呢
What are you talking about, dude?
你想说什么啊
Hey... Teddy!
泰迪 过来
Uh, wait. I think Dixon's,
我觉得迪克森
uh, trying to come on to me.
要对我表白了
He's hinting around like he wants to... make out.
他在暗示想跟我亲热
Shut up,
别说了
Dude, shut up.
别乱说
What? About you hitting on me?
怎么了 难道你不是对我有想法吗
You're an idiot, okay? Um...
白♥痴♥
I-I was just... talking about something I-I... I saw in a movie.
我正跟他聊电影里的情节
At the West Hollywood Film Festival?
西好莱坞电影节上的片子吗
Well, catch you guys tomorrow.
明天见
Hey, you're smart to run, bro,
闪得真快
before Dixon starts putting the moves on you.
要不下一个就是你
Later!
回见
Let me buy you some cider.
我请你喝酒吧
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表