剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I mean, yes. I was having doubts.
我是说 我一开始是很犹豫
But when I got the acceptance letter,
但是我收到录取通知书的时候
I knew I didn't want to go.
我就知道我根本不想去
But you didn't mention it to me?
但你都没和我说过
I didn't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
I love you, Annie.
我爱你 安妮
I can't do this.
我做不到
You and me... I can't...
你和我 我不能
What? What does that mean? It means
你说什么 这六个月以来
that we have spent the past six months
我们一直在计划未来
planning a future that you don't even want.
而这些都是你不想要的
It means I can't trust you.
我无法相信你
Are you breaking up with me?
你是要和我分手吗
Yeah, I... I am.
嗯 是的
Annie.
安妮
Good-bye, Liam.
再见 利亚姆
This is an achievement,
这是一项荣誉
earned the hard way.
得来十分不易
By working hard, by stumbling,
你们努力学习 不惧挫折
by falling down and getting back up again.
跌倒后再重新站起
By persevering.
你们有着不屈不挠的精神
And so I ask you, Class of 2011,
所以 2011届的毕业生们
to take pride in what you have earned.
为你们自豪吧
I know that I am very, very proud of you indeed.
我真的非常以你们为骄
And now it is my great pleasure to introduce someone
现在让我们欢迎
of whom I am particularly proud,
我最引以为傲的学生
the valedictorian of the Class of 2011,
2011届的毕业生代表
Max Miller.
麦克斯·米勒
You're my boy, Max!
你是最棒的 麦克斯
Thank you, Principal Nowack.
谢谢你 诺瓦克校长
Good afternoon, everybody.
各位下午好
"Commencement."
毕业典礼
What does that word mean?
这意味着什么
Well, if you don't know,
如果你们不知道的话
perhaps you shouldn't be graduating from high school.
也许你不应该从高中毕业
Um, to commence is to begin.
毕业意味着新的开始
And so, as we step forward into our futures,
随着我们步入新的人生
we should take a moment and think.
我们该停下来思考一下
What do we want to be when we grow up?
以后我们想成为一个什么样的人
What kind of person do you want to be?
你想成为什么样的人
What... kind of person do you want to be?
你想成为什么样的人
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I can't do this.
我做不到
I... I was the one who cheated.
我才是那个作弊的人
Not Naomi.
娜欧米是清白的
I... I screwed up.
是我搞砸的
I broke the honor code, and I'm sorry.
我违反了规定 很抱歉
But she should be graduating here, not me.
她应该毕业 而不是我
I'm... I'm sorry, Naomi. I'm...
对不起 娜欧米
Uh, congratulations, everybody.
祝贺你们
Can everyone please quiet...
安静一下
can everyone just please stand?
全体起立
West Beverly Hills High School, Class of 2011,
西比弗利山庄高中2011届毕业生
I hereby proclaim
我在此庄严宣告
that you are officially graduates.
你们正式毕业了
Congratulations!
恭喜
Why'd you do that?
你为什么要那么做
What about Caltech?
你的加州理工学院怎么办
You didn't have to do that. Yes, I did.
你不必这么做的 我必须这么做
Because when I think about the future,
因为当我想到将来
I want to be the kind of guy who deserves a girl like you.
我想成为配得上你的男人
Ooh, that tickles.
很痒
Well, keep still.
别动
That is amazing.
那太令人吃惊了
Yeah. It's mesmerizing.
太迷人了
Like watching paint dry.
就看着颜料一点点变干
Naomi.
娜欧米
I'm sorry, but you asked for a bachelorette party.
对不起 但是是你要开单身派对的
No. Actually, I didn't.
事实上 我没有
And, quite frankly,
坦白地说
Amish bachelorettes are wilder than this.
安曼教的单身派对也比这狂野
Bachelor party!
单身汉派对
Come on, dudes! Bachelor party!
兄弟们 拜托 单身汉派对
Bachelor party! Yeah!
单身汉派对
Bachelor party! Bachelor party!
单身汉派对
For the guest of honor. Thank you.
敬来宾 谢谢
Both of them, dude.
他们都要 老兄
Okay. Thank you. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Cheers. Cheers it up. Yeah.
干杯 干杯
Cheers. Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Hey, um... So how you doing, man?
你怎么样
I'm doing all right, man. I'm doing pretty well.
我挺好的 非常好
I should get married more often. This is pretty fun.
我应该多结婚 这真好玩
Just wait till Terry gets here.
等特里来吧
Terry?
特里
Oh, no. A stripper?
不是吧 脱衣舞♥女♥吗
Did you say stripper?
你说得是脱衣舞♥女♥
There's going to be a stripper here?
会有脱衣舞♥女♥
Hell, yes. Hell, yeah!
是的
Yeah, man.
是的
Think my cousin's having more fun than me. Yeah.
看起来我表弟玩得比我开心 是的
Anyways, um, you know, I'm really happy for you and Ivy.
总之 我真为你和艾薇高兴
You know, I wish you guys all the best, man.
我希望你们万事如意
Thanks, man. I appreciate it.
谢谢 哥们 我很感谢
It means a lot to have you guys' support,
你们的支持对我来说意义重大
you know?
你知道吗
You know Ivy's mom isn't coming to the wedding, right?
艾薇的妈妈不会来婚礼
She doesn't approve.
她不同意
Really?
真的吗
Laurel's usually real cool.
罗瑞尔一向很开明的
Not about this.
但这次不是
I mean, it's okay, but I just feel bad for Ivy, you know.
我还好 但我为艾薇觉得难过
Yeah.
是的
Stripper time!
脱衣舞时间到了
Stripper time. Stay right here.
脱衣舞时间到了 呆在这
I thought they were joking.
我以为他们开玩笑的
Good evening.
晚上好
Hey, officer. Um...
警官
What seems to be the problem?
有什么问题吗
I'm afraid some neighbors have complained of a disturbance.
有些邻居举报你们扰民
They have? Yes.
真的吗 是的
Maybe I should come in
或许我得进去
and frisk some people.
对你们进行搜查
What?
什么
Oh, no.
不
Oh, no. Oh, no, hey, guys, guys, it's okay.
不 大家 没事
I'm not a cop.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm Terry.
我是特里
You're Terry.
你是特里
He's Terry.
他是特里
All right, ladies.
好了 女士们
It's time to get the party started.
派对开始了
Cocktails for everyone. Thank you.
你们的鸡尾酒 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, and the ice cubes are made in the shape of little penises.
冰块是做成小♥弟♥弟♥的形状的
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
Naomi...
娜欧米
What?
干嘛
Oh, my God.
天呐
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表