剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I feel like that pot was probably laced with something.
所以我觉得大♥麻♥可能会对我有些帮助
Okay, okay. Um... look...
好的 听着
This is what we're going to do, okay?
我们下面就这么办 好吗
We're just going to chill out here, how's that sound?
我们在这儿冷静会 怎么样
Good? Okay.
好吗 好的
Okay. Just relax.
好的 放松点
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
We're just gonna sit here, ride this out, all right?
我们就坐在这儿 会过去的 好吗
Everything is okay.
一切都会没事的
Don't worry about nothing.
什么都别担心
Everything's going to be okay, all right?
一切都会没事的 好吗
Whoo! This sun is strong.
阳光好强烈啊
Does anyone want to borrow some sunblock?
有人想要防晒霜吗
Oh. Right here.
我要
Sunblock me.
给我点儿
Adrianna...
阿德里安娜
You're welcome to use some if you want.
你也可以来点防晒霜
No, thanks, Silver.
不用了 谢谢 小银
I think I'll use my own.
我还是用我自己的吧
You've been gone a while.
你出去有一会儿了啊
Yeah. Sorry.
是啊 对不起
What is going on?
这是怎么了
Just because you're stuck in bed
虽然你只能待在床上
doesn't mean you can't go on spring break.
但不代表你不可以享受春假啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, you bought me churros?
你还给我买♥♥吉拿棒了
Well, after a dinner of enchiladas,
吃完玉米卷饼之后
you gotta have churros for dessert.
必须有吉拿棒作饭后甜点啊
Uh, okay, not that I'm complaining, but
好吧 这不算是挑刺啊
Uh, bubble bath wasn't really
可是泡泡浴并不是
part of the itinerary. Uh, no.
行程中的一项啊 确实不是
But foam parties was, and so was skinny dipping.
可我们的行程中有泡沫派对和裸泳啊
Thought maybe we could combine the two.
我想咱俩就把这两项合二为一好了
I-I don't understand, I thought you hated all of this stuff.
我不明白 我以为你不喜欢这些东西呢
Well, I might not be a guy
也许我不是那种
who loves churros and swimming with dolphins,
喜欢吉拿棒或者和海豚游泳的人
but, uh, I'm a guy who loves a girl
但是我却深爱着一个
who loves churros and swimming with dolphins.
喜欢吉拿棒和跟海豚游泳的女生
Oh! One more thing.
还有一个惊喜
So one day we could look back
以后我们就可以回忆
and remember being young and in love in Mexico.
咱俩在墨西哥的爱情和青春了
Best...
这真是
spring break ever. Ever, ever.
最棒的春假了 没有之一
One more sip.
再喝一口吧
Ugh. I don't know what's worse, the bad high,
不知道什么更让我难受 是因为吸了大♥麻♥呢
or the bloated stomach
还是你一直让我喝水
from all the water you're pushing on me.
让我的胃胀得厉害
Wow, was that an attempt at humor?
你是在讲笑话吗
Someone's feeling better.
看来你感觉好多了啊
I am.
是啊
Thank you. For sitting with me and stuff.
谢谢你 陪我坐在这儿 听我说这些
Hey. Thank me by never smoking again.
要是想谢我就别再吸了
Done.
好的
Hey, um, you hungry?
你饿了吗
It'd probably be a good idea to get some food in your system.
吃点东西对你身体有好处
Man, you are being way too nice to me, Dixon.
你对我太好了 迪克森
I mean, after what I did with Oscar, and...
我是说 在经过我和奥斯卡的事之后
I just ruined it all.
我把一切都毁了
Hey, I messed up, too, all right?
我也一样 好吗
Not as much as you,
虽然你还是更胜一筹啦
of course, but...
这是肯定的
I messed up. You know...
但是我真的搞砸了
I should've never lied to you about liking Sasha.
萨莎的事我不该骗你的
Yeah.
是啊
But, you know, not everything was ruined.
但是 也不是所有的事都搞砸了
We definitely had a lot of fun together.
我们确实度过了很多美好时光啊
Yeah, we did.
是这样的
I mean, I don't know about you, but...
我是说 我不知道你怎么想
I don't regret anything.
但是我对一切都不后悔
I mean, it's definitely going down as six months of my life
这六个月时光 我必定会永远铭记
that I'll always treasure.
并奉为珍宝
Me, too.
我也是
He has a boyfriend?
他有男朋友吗
Yeah, but they have an "open relationship."
没错 但是他们是那种彼此自♥由♥的关系
Oh, that's kind of perfect, then, right?
这很完美啊 对吧
I mean, nothing says "no strings attached"
这不正好吗 他有男朋友
like a guy who has a boyfriend.
就可以"不受任何拘束"啦
I'm not so sure.
我也不知道
Do you want to date Tripp?
那你想和特里普约会吗
No. I mean, not after seeing him with that guy.
不要 都看到他跟那男的在一起了
Yeah.
也对
I can't believe I'm saying this,
真不敢相信我会这么说
but I think I'm becoming one of those relationship people.
但我觉得我正逐渐变成那种需要稳定关系的人
Oh, my god, I'm lame. You are not lame.
天啊 我真差劲 你才不差劲呢
You're just a good guy who's
你只是一个准备
ready to get back on the relationship burro.
好好谈恋爱的帅小伙儿
Still a horrible expression.
这样说出来还是挺可怕的
Right.
是啊
Yeah. I think I am.
没错 我觉得我是这样
That's really great.
太棒了
To getting back on the burro.
为你翻身上驴干一杯
All right.
好的
I'm finished. And?
搞定了 结果怎么样
I knew you could do it.
我就知道你能做到的
Yay! Yeah.
太棒啦
And... you didn't miss a single one
还有 在二项式那部分
on the binomial section.
你一题都没做错
It's very, very impressive.
真的是太棒了
You really care about me, don't you?
你很关心我 对吧
Of course.
当然了
I mean, you care a lot.
我是说 非常关心我
Enough to give up having sex
以至于可以放弃和我
with me.
上♥床♥
I am not in this relationship for sex, Naomi.
我不是为了性才跟你在一起的 娜欧米
I mean, if I wanted to have sex,
我是说 如果我只想要性的话
there are plenty of band girls who want me.
外面可是有一大堆乐队女孩等着我呢
I mean, the flautists are practically nymphos.
那帮吹笛子的都是花痴
But I'm with you because I like you.
但是我和你在一起 是因为我喜欢你
I really like you.
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you, too.
我也很喜欢你
And you're smart.
而且你那么聪明
I mean, the way you learned all that math so fast.
你数学学得那么快
That was damn sexy.
太性感了
Oh! What?
什么
We have to hurry. It's almost time for the fiesta.
我们得快点 舞会要开始了
Oh, I'll show you a fiesta.
我带你看看真正的舞会
You like that?
你喜欢
You know, every guy here is jealous of me.
这儿的每个人都嫉妒我
What?
什么
Why?
为什么
Because I'm with you.
因为我和你在一起
You are the prettiest girl here.
你是这儿最漂亮的
You've had one too many Margaritas, my boy.
你玛格丽塔喝多了吧 宝贝
No, I'm serious.
没有 我认真的
I'm really happy.
我真高兴
That's because of you.
因为有了你
Well, I'm really happy, too.
我也很高兴
Let's get this party started.
我们开始舞会吧
Where is the food? I am starving.
吃的在哪 我饿死了
Get a room.
让让
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表