剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
So, is our dad home?
那 爸爸在家吗
No, but he'll be back in about a half hour.
不在 不过他半小时后就回来了
Do you want to come inside and wait?
你们要不要进来等会儿
Uh, no, no, we-we actually gotta get going.
不用了 我们其实这就要走了
Yeah, we should get home for dinner.
我们该回家吃饭了
But we were just in the neighborhood
只是我们正好住在这附近
and thought we'd, you know,
我们觉得
come by and say hi.
该过来打个招呼
So, could you tell him hi?
你能转达下我们的问候吗
No problem.
没问题
It was really nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
Uh, you, too.
我们也是
Hey, how'd it go with your new BFFs?
你跟你的新姐妹淘相处的如何
Huh. I wouldn't be friends with those women
我才不要和那些女人做朋友呢
if my life depended on it.
和我就不是一类人
They were boring and gauche,
她们又笨又无聊
and they dressed their babies off the rack.
给孩子随便穿些现成的衣服
All right.
好吧
You want me to do it?
你想让我来做这个吗
No, I can change a diaper, Ryan.
不用 我会换尿布的 瑞恩
I'm not an idiot.
我又不是傻子
Okay, go ahead.
好吧 那你来
Shh. Could you not hover?
你能别在我身边转悠吗
Oh, it's okay.
没事的
Oh, my god! Ryan!
我的天啊 瑞恩
I'm sorry!
都是我的错
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'm so sorry!
都怪我
What happened? Oh, my god!
到底怎么了 我的天啊
I was just changing him,
我刚才给他换尿布的时候
and I turned away for one second.
我就一转身的功夫
It was just one second, and he fell.
就那么一小会儿 他就掉下来了
No, he's fine. Come here.
他还好
Oh, my god!
天啊
But what if I hurt him, Ryan?
我要是把他弄伤了怎么办 瑞恩
He's fine.
他没事的
I'm a terrible mother!
我真是个坏妈妈
You're not a terrible mother.
你不是
Babies shouldn't wear leather, Ryan,
宝宝就不该穿皮裤 瑞恩
and I said breastfeeding
而且我还说母乳喂养
was from national geographic!
简直就是《国家地理》里面的场景
No wonder he liked that other mother more than me.
怪不得他更喜欢别人家的妈妈
Come here. Look at me. Come on.
过来 看着我 来吧
You're the most important person in Jack's life, okay?
对杰克来说 你是他生命中最重要的人
What just happened has no bearing on that.
刚才发生的事情也无法改变这一事实
You're his mother,
你是他的妈妈
which means that
这意味着
you're gonna have more of an effect on him than anybody else, okay?
你才是对他的一生影响最大的人 懂吗
You're the person who's gonna make him the man that he will be one day.
你才是那个把他养大成人的人
And he's lucky to have you, Jen.
他会庆幸自己有你这样一个妈妈的 珍
Is this some new dance craze? I like it.
这是什么新的舞步嘛 我喜欢
No, no, I was in a rush.
不是不是 我赶时间
I didn't have time to dry my nails at the spa.
我没时间在美容院等指甲油干了
You got your nails done for our date?
你为了我们的约会还去做了指甲
It is not a date.
这不是约会
Fine. Rendezvous.
好吧 算是聚会吧
I'll see you at 5:45.
5点45见
You smudge, I will kill you.
你要是把我指甲弄花了 我就杀了你
Wait.
等等
What do you want? What's going on
有事吗 你和奥斯卡
between you and Oscar?
是怎么一回事
Why? Are you jealous?
为什么这么问 你嫉妒我们吗
No, I'm not... Look, Naomi, you know,
不 我没有 听着 娜欧米
You might be shallow and manipulative
你或许有点肤浅 占有欲也很强
and incredibly narcissistic...
而且自恋到不可思议的地步
I'm not going to stand here and be insulted, okay?
我可不想傻站在这儿被你羞辱
Okay, listen, but you're not evil.
好的 听着 但是你并不恶毒
And Oscar is evil.
但奥斯卡非常恶毒
So you need to stay away from him.
所以你最好还是离他远点
Hi. I'm Silver.
你好 我是西福尔
I like it!
我喜欢这个名字
What's your real name?
你的真名是什么
Uh, it's... Silver.
就是... 西福尔
I love the commitment to your craft.
我喜欢你为这行所做的牺牲
I'm Holly. Holly Woodlove.
我是霍利 真爱霍利
Nice to meet you, Holly.
很高兴见到你 霍利
You as well.
我也是
This is my first audition.
这是我第一次试镜
I'm super excited to get into porn.
能进AV界我真的超级激动
Ooh, don't be too excited.
你可别兴奋过头了
I know it looks totally glamorous,
我知道这看起来很光鲜
but it can be really hard sometimes.
但有时候真的很难
What's your specialty?
你有什么特长吗
Uh, y-you know,
你知道
A little of this, a lot of that.
这也会一点 那也会一点
I do everything.
我什么都能做
Ooh. Impressive.
真是让人印象深刻啊
You know, um, there is one thing
那个 有件事
that I'm kind of nervous about.
我一直很担心
Okay, sweetie, it is no big deal.
亲爱的 没事的 这什么大不了
They need some girls with small boobs, too.
我们也招收一些平胸的女孩
Uh... oh, good.
是嘛 太好了
But another thing, um--
但还有件事
See, I'm not exactly 18 yet.
知道吗 我还没满十八岁
Doesn't matter.
没关系啊
They take anything that looks like an I.D.
有假身份证就行
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, I started when I was 17.
当然 我十七岁就入行了
Okay, go downtown and buy a fake.
去商业区买♥♥个假身份证就行了
Doesn't even have to look real.
甚至都没必要高仿真的
Honestly, these people do not care.
说实话 他们根本不在乎
Silver?
西福尔
We're ready for you.
我们准备好对你进行试镜了
Ah, it's your turn.
到你了
Um, actually, I'm so stupid.
对了 我真傻
I left my-my, uh, my paperwork in the car.
我把我的资料忘在车里了
So, um, I'll be back.
所以 我去去就来
Holly Woodlove.
真爱霍利
I'm sorry.
对不起
Hey, you're late.
你们回来晚了
I was starting to get worried.
我都开始担心你们了
Um, sorry, mom.
不好意思 妈妈
Sit down.
坐下吧
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
So I guess you saw these?
我想你们已经看过这些了
Uh, I-I opened those by accident.
我不小心打开的
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
Oh, no, don't worry.
不用 没关系的
I should have told you earlier.
我早就应该告诉你们了
I know the idea of divorce must be unsettling,
我知道离婚的消息会打乱你们的生活
but we all knew this day would come.
但是我们都知道这一天终会来临
Right.
是的
What's going on?
说下去
Um, well...
那个...
after we saw the divorce papers,
当我们看到离婚书之后
we were really surprised,
我们感到非常吃惊
so we went to see dad.
所以我们去了爸爸那边
To see if there was any hope left.
想去看看你们是否有复合的希望
Oh, you shouldn't have done that.
你们不该这么做的
Yeah, no kidding.
对 一点没错
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表