剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I'm gonna be a better...
我会努力成为更好的
...more attentive...
更关怀备至的
more appreciative...
更懂欣赏你的
...more loving girlfriend.
更爱你的女朋友
I cannot believe they gave out a trophy for a limbo contest.
他们居然还给下腰过杆比赛颁奖杯
'Cause you're jealous.
你在嫉妒哟
And remarkably inflexible.
你的腰身可真是铁板一块
I can hardly believe you can even bend over
我现在很难相信你居然能弯腰
and tie your own shoes, Mr. Big time athlete.
给自己系鞋带 网球大明星
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing, really, I'm just...
没事 只是
I'm not feeling so hot right now.
我觉得突然没那么兴奋了[hot有性感之意]
Hey, you are very hot.
才怪 你那么性感
The guy running the limbo contest--
那个办过杆子比赛的人
he kept letting you limbo so he could look down your shirt
他一直压低杆子 每次你下腰过去
every time you went under the bar.
他就往你衣服里瞄
What?
真的
Shut up. It's true.
当然是真的
You went, like, 30 times.
你过了大概有三十次
Everyone else went once.
别人才过了一次
It was a travesty.
逗你玩呢
I'm glad we're friends again.
我很高兴我们又能做朋友了
I missed you.
我很想你
I missed you, too.
我也想你
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, I'm, I'm sorry.
不 是我抱歉
That was... embarrassing.
刚才 真尴尬
No, not at all.
没有的事
It's not you.
不是你的问题
What is it?
那是为什么
Is there someone else?
你喜欢上别人了吗
Yeah... there is.
对 有喜欢的了
Hello.
喂
Uh, hey, dad.
你好 爸爸
It's Ivy.
我是艾薇
Not really in the luau mood either, I take it.
你也夏威夷晚会不感兴趣 我能明白
Uh, yeah.
对啊
Look, I'm sorry you had to witness
很抱歉 昨天让你看到
that mess with Ivy yesterday.
我和艾薇之间的事
It was awful, what you did to her.
你对她做的事实在是太恶劣了
It's pretty much the worst thing I've ever done.
这大概是我做过恶劣的事
Enough about me, um...
不说我了
How are you?
你怎么样
Uh, not great.
不怎样
I've been feeling not great for a while.
我已经心情不好很久了
It's because of what happened with Mr. Cannon?
因为你和坎南老师之间的事吗
Look, I don't know the whole story,
虽然我不完全了解情况
but after our detective work
但我们一起调查过他
and the visit to the police station,
还一起去过警♥察♥局
I figured out that he did something bad enough to you
我猜得出他对你做了相当恶劣的事
that he should rot in jail.
他应该被判处终身监禁
I just want everything to be better,
我只是想事情能有所转机
to be fixed already.
伤口能快点痊愈
Is that too much to ask?
是我要求太高了吗
I know what you mean,
你的意思我懂
but sometimes
但是有些时候
there is no quick fix for the things that hurt the most.
最深的伤口不可能那么快痊愈
Can't I rip off the bandage and move on?
我就不能撕掉绷带 重新开始吗
I'm tired of feeling this way.
现在这种状态我受够了
The bandage will fall off when you're ready.
等时机成熟 绷带自然会脱落
Besides, you look kind of cute with it.
其实 你贴着也蛮可爱的
It's hard looking so good and feeling so bad, right?
样子好看心情糟也挺不容易的 是吧
Yeah, well, who wants to be ugly and happy anyway?
是啊 不过谁会想要样子丑心情好呢
Feeling not great makes me hungry.
心情不好容易饿
Me, too.
我也是
Do you like guacamole?
你要吃鳄梨色拉吗
Because I love guacamole.
我可是很喜欢呢
As far as I'm concerned, it's the best thing about L.A.
对我来说 这是洛杉矶最好的东西
I love guacamole.
我也喜欢鳄梨色拉
All right, well, we're going to get some.
那我们就点一份尝尝
Sir, could we do a bowl of guacamole and some chips.
先生 能给来份鳄梨色拉再加点薯片嘛
And one more of those for me?
还有 再给我来杯那个
That is not the best thing about L.A., though.
但鳄梨色拉不是洛杉矶最好的东西
Oh, really? No, there's...
真的 还有
What else is there? ... The weather, there's rodeo drive.
还有什么 气候 还有骑马表演
Need any help?
要帮忙吗
Yeah, that'd be great.
再好不过了
Thanks.
谢谢
Here you go.
给你
Hey, chauffeur boy.
那个 小司机
Let me give you a piece of advice.
让我教教你
Stay away from my girl.
离我马子远一点
Please.
懂么
And people say you're not polite.
听说你不太懂礼貌啊
She's not your girl anymore.
她已经不是你女朋友了
You don't know what you're talking about.
你知道自己在说什么吗
I know she's much better off without you.
我只知道离开你 她过得更好
Stay away from her, all right?
离她远点 知道吗
I really hate being told what to do.
我最讨厌别人命令我了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表