剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Take my number
给你留我的电♥话♥
And, uh, just in case
万一
whatever it is resolves, you know...
你的事情了断了 你知道的
You got it.
你知道怎么找到我
Well, it was nice meeting you.
认识你很开心
It was nice to meet you, too.
我也是
Sorry.
我先走了
Please, just let me explain.
拜托 听我解释
I know what it looked like,
我知道是我不对
But Naomi hit on me completely out of the blue.
是娜欧米突然搂住我
I was as surprised as you were.
我也和你一样觉得很意外
Come on. do you think I'd really do something that stupid?
拜托 我会做这样的蠢事么
Why would she?
她为什么要搂你呢
I have no idea.
我怎么知道
All I know is that I would never do anything like that to you, never.
我绝不会做伤害你的事 永远都不会
Yeah, but that doesn't mean that you weren't a complete jerk.
但这不并不代表你一点错都没有
Just cause you're going through a hard time,
不能因为你最近心情不好
It doesn't mean you can take it out on me.
就都发泄在我身上
I know. I was, I was just drunk, you know?
我知道 那天我喝多了
Yeah, I know all about mean drunks.
我很清楚人喝醉了是什么状态
My mom was one.
我妈妈就是个例子
It's not an excuse.
可这不是理由
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up for you.
对不起 我无意伤害你
Can we just forget about it?
咱们就当没事发生过 好吗
Yeah.
可以
I'd like that.
这样最好
Good.
那就好
Nice necklace.
项链真好看
I'm, I'm not wearing...
我没带项链啊
Oh, what is this?
这是什么
A little prezzie in honor of my birthday.
为了庆祝我的生日 送你的小礼物
Oh, yeah. Happy birthday!
对啊 生日快乐
And, and, you're giving me a present, because...
你为什么要送我礼物
Because you stuck by me when I was down and out.
我最绝望难过的时候是你陪着我
I was driving a clunker,
那时我开破车
Waxing from a kit, shopping off the rack.
用家庭装脱毛蜡 穿地摊货
But it's all in the past now.
不过这些都是过去时了
Because I have my money back
如今我有钱了
And I am going to throw the party of the century.
我要办个超级大派对
Are you free tonight? Uh, yeah.
今晚你有空吗 恩
Great, it's gonna be a blowout.
我要办个盛大的宴会
Oh, my god. I'm 18,
上帝啊 我18岁了
And I am ready for the 17-year-old kiddy crap to be put behind me.
我要把过去17年的不开心都抛在脑后
Mm-hmm, well, there's definitely still some
可是有件事
17-year-old kiddy crap you got to deal with,
你还得处理一下
Cause Silver is very pissed.
小银现在还生你的气呢
You better come up with a really great explanation for hitting on teddy,
你最好想想怎么解释你和泰迪的事
because a necklace just isn't gonna cut it.
送条项链可不能帮你解决问题
I gotta go. I'll talk to you later.
我先走了 回头再聊
When you're conducting interviews,
你在做采访的时候
It's critical to remain detached.
保持中立的态度很重要
Where you think your interview's gonna go is really where it does go.
整个采访你是掌舵者
When a subject takes you someplace unexpected,
如果有意外话题出现
when you find the depth, often the pain,
如果你察觉到隐藏的情感 往往是痛苦
Well, then you've found your story.
就算是大功告成了
All right, ready to practice?
那好 可以开始练习了吗
Um, what am I interviewing you about?
要采访你什么呢
Who knows? Find the story.
不知道啊 自己去想
Oh, okay. Um...
好吧
All right, what made you decide to be a teacher?
你为什么要当老师
My father was a teacher, and I always looked up to him.
我父亲就是老师 我以他为荣
Oh, that's nice.
很好啊
Ah! Detached!
不要带感情♥色♥彩
That's interesting? Better.
有意思 好点了
Okay, um, can you tell me a little about your family?
聊聊你的家庭吧
Uh, mom, dad, sickeningly sweet marriage.
爸爸妈妈恩爱无比
Mm-hmm. Older sister, hell to grow up with,
我和姐姐一起长大
very nice lady now.
她现在是个大美人
uh, what about your wife?
你妻子呢
Where'd you meet her?
你们在哪里遇见的
She was my next-door neighbor.
她就住在我家隔壁
I'm sorry, you've, uh, hit a spot there.
你说到我痛处了
She left me recently.
前不久她和我分手了
See? You never know where the pain's gonna be located.
看到了吧 每个人都有各自的痛处
I'm, I'm so sorry. This has been...
不好意思
No, I'm sorry that, you know, you...
是我不好意思
That you're going through this.
在你伤口上撒盐
You don't deserve it.
她不该这样对你
You're great...
你无可挑剔
And smart and kind.
聪明体贴
I already said "Great," Didn't I?
我说你无可挑剔 是吧
Yeah, you did.
对
That was completely inappropriate.
不应说这些话的
Sorry.
不好意思
And completely appreciated.
我很感激你这么说
Everyone needs to hear something nice once in a while.
人总是需要一些鼓励的话
Well, I meant it.
我懂
Same time tomorrow?
明天再找时间练习吧
You bet.
没问题
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, did I leave my scarf in here?
我的围巾是不是落在这了
No, I haven't seen it.
没看到啊
Weird. okay, see you later.
奇怪 好吧 再见
See ya.
再见
Hi.
喂
Gossip, please.
跟我聊点八卦吧
What?
什么
It can even be about people I don't know.
聊我不认识的人也行
Anything to get my mind off the fact
让我转移一下注意力
That Laurel still hasn't called me back.
劳瑞尔还没给我回电♥话♥呢
Hey, I'm sure she's gonna love your song.
我相信她肯定喜欢你写的歌♥
Hey, you!
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, Ade, let me call you back, okay?
艾德 一会我再给你打过去 好吗
Okay. Bye.
好吧 再见
Are you kidding me?
你是在跟我打招呼吗
"Hey, you"?
亲爱的
So, it's true.
是啊
Oh, my god, I can't believe this is happening.
天哪 你真的生气了
When Annie said I needed to apologize for hitting
安妮说我得为勾引泰迪而向你道歉
On teddy, I thought she was trying To make some kind of bad joke.
我还以为她开玩笑呢
It wasn't a bad joke, was it?
她说的不是玩笑话 对吗
Are you actually implying that you don't remember?
你是在暗示那晚的事你忘了吗
Look, I know this might sound crazy,
可能我这么说你觉得很荒谬
But I think someone might have put something in my drink that night.
可我真的觉得那晚有人在我的酒里动了手脚
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I remember the beginning of the party.
我记得派对刚开始的事
I remember when Teddy got there,
我记得泰迪来到派对
and we toasted.
我们还敬了酒
And I was watching people dance.
我还看大家跳舞
And then this guy came up to me and he
有个人过来跟我说
Said he was from harvard-westlake or something.
他是哈佛西湖大学的
He had reddish-brown hair, plaid shirt.
他穿着格子衬衫 红棕色头发
Did you see him?
你看见过这个人吗
Anyway, he asked me if I wanted a drink,
他问我要不要喝一杯
And I said sure, and he brought me one.
我同意了 他就请我喝了一杯
And I remember thinking that it tasted funny.
我记得酒的味道很特别
And after that, I don't remember anything at all.
那之后发生了什么我完全没印象
Not even stripping?
脱衣舞那段也不记得了
What?
什么
Oh, my god, I feel sick.
天啊 我真想吐
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表