剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210:
《新飞跃比弗利》前情提要
She messed with my pills.
她对我的药动了手脚
Th-there's no way that she would do something like that.
她不可能会做那样的事
You're right. You're right.
你说得对
I'm just being paranoid.
是我想太多了
Well, you'll be happy to know that I wrote my paper.
有件事你听了会高兴 我的论文写完了
I know you didn't write it.
我知道肯定不是你写的
I may have
在你去睡觉后
made a few changes to your paper after you went to sleep.
我修改了下你的论文
Hey, I'm sorry. I can't believe you did this.
我很抱歉 我不敢相信你这样做了
I drove Navid home.
我开车送纳维回家
He kissed me.
他吻了我
Did you kiss her?
你吻她了吗
I can't remember. I was drinking, and...
我记不起来了 我喝酒了 然后
I never want to see you again.
我再也不想见到你了
I'm dying, Ivy!
我就要死了 艾薇
I want to be there... you know,
我想陪着你
until the end, if that's what it comes down to.
直到最后 如果那一天真的来临的话
Then, marry me. Yes.
那嫁给我吧 我愿意
I've never been called to the principal's office before.
我从来没被叫到过校长室
Can't believe I'm in trouble.
真不敢相信我惹了麻烦了
You're the one who cheated, not me.
作弊的是你 不是我
Look, I screwed up, Naomi,
是我搞砸了 娜欧米
and I am... I'm so sorry.
对不起
I just knew how important going to CU was to you,
我知道去加州大学对你意义重大
and I am good at writing papers, so I thought...
我写论文又很在行 所以我想
You know what really pissed me off?
你知道真正惹毛我的是什么吗
The fact that you thought my paper needed rewriting.
是你觉得我的论文需要重写
I mean,
我的意思是
do you think I'm dumb?
你认为我很蠢吗
No. I think you're brilliant.
不 我认为你很优秀
I do. I think you're hilarious
我真的这么想 我认为你很快乐
and... perceptive and honest, and I...
很敏锐 而且很坦率
I love the way your brain works.
我喜欢你的思维方式
You love my brain?
你喜欢我的大脑
I love...
我喜欢
Well, a lot of things about you.
你的很多方面
I love a lot of things about you, too.
我也喜欢你的很多方面
And...
而且
I forgive you.
我原谅你了
Thank you.
谢谢
You've really never been to the principal's office before?
你真的从来都没来过校长室吗
Not against my will.
从来没在我不情愿的时候来过
Okay. Don't say a word.
好吧 千万别承认
What they have right now is a theory,
他们现在只是推测
and a theory is worthless.
而推测是毫无价值的
Without proof, they cannot punish us,
没有证据 他们就不能惩罚咱们
okay?
懂了吗
This...
这份
is the paper in question,
就是有争议的论文
allegedly written by you, Naomi.
据说是你写的 娜欧米
And this is a paper
而这份是
written for my European History class two years ago.
两年前我的欧洲历史课的论文
Similar ideas, some of the same turns of phrase
相似的观点 有些措辞也相同
written by... guess who.
猜猜是谁写的
Max Miller.
麦克斯·米勒
Clearly, there was cheating involved.
很明显 一定有人作弊
So, let's see...
所以 让我们瞧瞧
Either the prom queen, with a reputation for lying,
要么是撒谎成性的舞会皇后
copied her boyfriend's paper,
抄袭了她男朋友的论文
or our class valedictorian-- with his perfect GPA--
要么是我们平均学分优异的毕业代表
conspired with her to cheat.
和她串通一气来作弊
Come on, Naomi.
好了 娜欧米
Why don't you just admit what you did?
你就直接承认了吧
Fine.
好吧
Well, if neither one of you comes forward,
如果没人站出来的话
I have to assume
我就只能假定
you both were involved,
你们都牵涉其中
and you'll both be expelled.
而且你们都会被开除
Expelled? We have an honor code
开除 在西比弗利中学
at West Beverly
我们不但有行为规范
and a no-tolerance policy when it comes to cheating,
而且有对于作弊绝不姑息的政策
so yes, you will both be expelled.
所以 是的 你们会被开除
Which, of course, means you can forget about CU
也就是说 你们不用想着去加州大学
and Caltech.
和加州理工学院了
It wasn't a conspiracy.
没有人合谋
It was all me.
都是我一个人干的
I copied Max's paper.
我抄袭了麦克斯的论文
He had nothing to do with it.
他跟这事一点儿关系也没有
Thank you, Naomi.
谢谢 娜欧米
Now, that was not so hard, was it?
并没有那么难嘛 对吧
So what is this important news?
你到底要说什么重要的消息
Ivy and I are engaged.
艾薇和我订婚了
What?
什么
And because I'm starting chemo next week... um,
因为从下周开始我就要化疗了
we want to get married soon.
所以我们想尽快完婚
Like, in the next few days.
可能几天以后
Maataa. Pitaa.
妈妈 爸爸
I know you wanted me
我知道你们希望
to have an arranged marriage like you.
我能够像你们一样包办婚姻
And I know that Ivy isn't Indian.
我也知道艾薇不是印度人
But I love her.
但是我爱她
And she loves me.
她也爱我
And-and-and we want to spend
我们想要
the rest of our lives together as husband and wife, officially and legally.
像夫妻一样正式合法地共度余下的时光
I recognize this isn't what you expected,
我知道这不是你们所期望的
but if you can find it in your hearts to-to-to support us...
但是如果你们能够真心支持我们
Of course.
当然
What?
真的吗
We are just happy that you are happy.
只要你高兴就好
You have our blessing, of course, betaa.
我们当然会祝福你们 儿子
Thank you, Ivy, for loving my son.
谢谢你这么爱我的儿子 艾薇
Thank you for being okay with this.
谢谢您能同意
I'm not okay with this.
我不同意
What?
什么
Why? Ivy,
为什么 艾薇
you're 18 years old. You're a kid.
你才十八岁 你还是个孩子
You're not ready to make this kind of commitment.
你还没有准备好去做出这种承诺
And I'm sorry, but you're not doing this.
对不起 但是你不能这么做
Yes, I am, Mom.
我要这么做 妈妈
I am. And, look, I love you,
我要这么做 我爱你
but I also love Raj.
但是我也爱罗杰
Yeah, and you're right,
你是对的
I'm 18, and that means I'm an adult,
我已经十八岁了 我已经是个成人了
and I can make my own decisions now.
我可以自己做决定了
Look, I get that you two love each other.
我知道你们都爱对方
And that's great, but...
这非常好 但是
you know, live together.
你们可以住在一起
I mean, do whatever. Just...
做什么都行 只是
there's no need for you to get married.
没有必要非要结婚啊
But why not? I mean, why shouldn't we get married?
为什么不呢 我们为什么不应该结婚
Ivy... Mom...
艾薇 妈妈
I'm going to marry Raj,
我要嫁给罗杰
and it would mean the world to me
如果你能来送我出嫁
if you were there to give me away.
那将对我意义非凡
I can't.
我不能
I can't support this marriage. I can't.
我无法支持你们结婚 真的
Ooh, I like that color.
我喜欢这个颜色
West Bev blue in honor of graduation.
用西比弗利蓝来庆祝毕业
Okay, wait. Tell me what you think
等一下 你觉得
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表