剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I'm surprised nobody called the police.
却发现竟然没人报♥警♥
Okay, cut.
好了 卡
What's wrong now? Uh, what's right?
又有什么地方不对 什么地方都不对
Ivy, sweetie, you can't look into the camera.
艾薇 亲爱的 你不能看着摄像机
Um, right, right, of course.
是的 是的 当然
You know, the thing is, I just, I don't watch a lot of reality shows,
问题是 我没怎么看过真人秀
so, um, I don't really know
所以我不太清楚
how this works, right?
真人秀是怎么回事
Actually, maybe I just shouldn't be a part of it.
也许我不应该参加拍摄
No, no, no. I need a posse.
不 不 我需要跟班
No, you know what? She's not...
不 你知道吗 她还不算大问题
It's-- the real problem is all we have is hours of you
真正的问题是在这整个剧中
whining about your ex-boyfriend.
你都在不停抱怨你的前男友
Whining?
抱怨
Yeah. Look, I don't want to be harsh,
是的 我也不想说的太难听
but, I mean, we don't have a show here.
但是 这个剧完全没有情节
Yeah. Yes, we do. We totally have a show.
我们有 我们会有情节的
Okay, let's just make it more about my career.
好的 那我们多拍一点我的事业
You know, that's what this is supposed to be.
本来重心就应该在事业上的
It's my comeback.
是这我的回归之作
I know, but what comeback?
我知道 但是回归什么
I mean... just give me a chance, okay?
再给我一个机会 好不好
I will do anything.
我愿意做任何事
I'll sing, I'll dance.
唱歌♥ 跳舞
I'll do whatever it takes.
不管是什么都行
Hey, maybe, um, maybe Navid and Dixon could just,
也许纳维和迪克森可以
like, give you a part in that music video they're shooting.
在他们拍的音乐录像带里面给你一个角色
Navid's shooting a video?
纳维在拍录像带
Liam!
利亚姆
Emily.
艾米丽
Hey, what are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛啊
Oh, didn't Annie tell you? I'm in the play.
安妮没告诉你吗 我也是演员
No kidding!
真的吗
I didn't even know you auditioned.
我都不知道你试过镜
Congratulations. That's incredible.
祝贺你了 非常棒
I know. Thanks.
我知道 谢谢你
I can hardly believe it.
我也不敢相信这是真的
Yeah. Hey, uh, do you know where Annie is?
是啊 你知道安妮在哪儿吗
I'm supposed to meet her here.
我和她约在这儿见面
Oh, um, she's on a run.
她去跑腿了
She probably tried to call. My stupid phone is dead.
她可能给我打过电♥话♥ 这破手♥机♥又死机了
Mm. Well, she should be back soon.
她应该一会儿就回来了
Hey, do you want to, um,
你可以帮我
do you want to help me run lines?
顺下台词吗
Um... okay.
可以
Okay. Come on. Follow me.
好的 跟我来
Looks like we pulled it off.
看起来我们成功了
Of course, man.
当然会成功了
Never had any doubts about it.
这是毋庸置疑的
Yeah, well, I did.
但我怀疑过
Candy corn?
来点糖豆吗
I'm good.
不用了
Navid!
纳维
What the hell?
她来干嘛
Ade, what are you doing?
艾德 你来干嘛
What is all this?
这又是什么
It's my reality show.
这是我的真人秀
It's pretty cool, huh?
很赞吧
So, I was hoping to meet Nelly.
我想见见尼力
I heard that he really liked to collaborate with other
我听说他喜欢和别人合作
and maybe he'd want me to do a cameo in his video.
也许他愿意让我出演他的录影带呢
It's worth a try, right?
值得一试 不是吗
Are you joking?
你在开玩笑呢吧
Please?
求你了
Giles, my producer, thinks it would be
我的制片人贾尔斯认为
really great for the pilot.
这对试播有好处
Yeah, uh, well, I don't care about your pilot, okay?
我不管你的什么试播 好吗
I'm trying to run a business here,
我是在这儿做生意
and this is a very big day for me, Ade.
今天对我很重要 艾德
You got to get out of here.
你赶紧离开
Navid, come on. I really need this.
纳维 求你了 我真的很需要这次机会
Ade, I can't help you, okay?
艾德 我帮不了你
It's not like it's my music video.
这又不是我的音乐录像带
Seriously, just go.
说真的 赶紧走吧
Now.
马上
Sorry I bothered you.
很抱歉打扰你
Can you believe this?
怎么会有这种人
What do we do now?
现在怎么办
You heard what he said-- it's not his video.
你听到他说的了 这不是他的录像带
So go over his head.
所以去找能做主的人
Go talk to Nelly himself.
亲自去和尼力谈
I can't. Navid would kill me.
不行 纳维会杀了我的
Look, Adrianna, do you want a show or not?
阿德里安娜 你到底还想不想拍真人秀
Yo, I don't really know about that last dancer, yo.
我和最后一个舞蹈演员不怎么熟
Ten minutes, man.
还有十分钟
Thanks, man.
知道了 谢谢
Will you grab me something to drink?
能给我拿点喝的吗
Um, excuse me? Nelly? Yeah.
打扰一下 你是尼力吧 是我
Hi, I'm Adrianna Tate Duncan.
嗨 我是阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯
Oh, it is so nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
I am such a huge fan.
我是你的超级粉丝
Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
So, I was wondering if maybe I could be in your music video.
能不能在你的音乐录像带中给我个角色呢
For real?
说真的吗
Are you a dancer?
你会跳舞吗
Yeah! I can dance.
当然了 我会跳舞
Wait a minute.
等一下
I know you. You're the chick
我知道你 你就是把那个
that stole the songs from the dead Mexican dude.
死了的墨西哥人的歌♥偷走的小妞
That's me! Adrianna.
是我 阿德里安娜
You trippin'.
你想的美
Yo, somebody come get this chick
趁她还没有把我的歌♥偷走
before she steals my songs, too!
来人把她弄出去
Oh! Whoa-whoa! Nelly, is this girl bothering you?
尼力 这个女孩打扰到你了吗
Yo, V.
是的 V
I don't know how she got in here,
我不知道她怎么进来的
but I'll be in my trailer until you figure it out.
在你搞清楚之前 我先在房♥车里待着
Okay, who are you and how'd you get in here?
好吧 你是谁 你怎么进来的
I'm a friend of Navid's. Navid!
我是纳维的朋友 纳维
She a friend of yours?
她是你的朋友吗
Ade, what are you doing here?
艾德 你在这儿干嘛
She upset Nelly, that's what she's doing.
她让尼力不高兴了
Who the hell is she?
她到底是谁
Uh, she's nobody.
她谁也不是
And she's leaving.
她马上就走了
That's great! Now I gotta go talk
非常好 现在我还得去
Nelly out of his trailer.
把尼力从他的房♥车中哄出来
God knows how long this is gonna set us back.
天知道要花多少时间
You are covering any overtime.
超过预算的时间要由你来负责
Of course. I'm really sorry, Vaughn.
当然 非常抱歉 沃恩
I can't believe you guys
我真不敢相信你们怎么会
would let your friends wander all over set.
让你们的朋友在这里闲逛
What kind of amateur operation are you running here?!
这也太不专业了吧
Get it together, man.
集中精力 小子
Adrianna! Hold up!
阿德里安娜 等一下
Turn that off!
关掉
Right now!
马上
Do you realize what you just ruined?!
你意识到你犯了多大错吗
You're the one who ruined my chance at having a reality show.
是你毁掉了我拍真人秀的机会
I can't believe you wouldn't help me.
真是难以置信 你居然不帮我
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表