剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
You never know.
不试试怎么知道会怎么样呢
I mean, sometimes hot girls go for ugly guys
我是说 有时候美女对丑男投怀送抱
so they can have the upper hand.
是为了享受那种被人伺候的感觉
Look who's funny today.
看看今天是谁开起玩笑来了
Iced tea, right?
冰茶 对吗
Yeah, thanks.
是的 谢谢
No problem.
不用
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Let me know if there's anything else you want.
如果你们还想点什么就叫我一声
Oh, man, it's on.
兄弟 有戏啊
She seemed really into you.
她好像对你很感兴趣啊
Huh. Yeah, hilarious.
是啊 很好笑
Shut up, all right? Whatever.
闭嘴 行吗 管他呢
Do your thing. Get her number, man.
她是你的了 去找她要电♥话♥
Tell you what,
告诉你吧
I'm gonna let you have this one.
还是把这妞让给你好了
I'm beat; I'm gonna head home.
我累了 先回家了
I'll see you guys later.
待会见
See ya. Peace, man.
回见 兄弟 别生气了
How can I be expected
你怎么能指望我
to keep every single document?
留着每份文件呢
I'll call you back, Peter.
彼得 我待会再打给你
What is it?
有事吗
I... I just, I wanted to apologize, dad.
我只是想跟你道歉 爸爸
I was mad at you
我去找辅♥导♥员的时候
when I went to the counselor,
对你很生气
and I never thought that this would happen.
我没想到事情会这样
Well, maybe you should have thought about it.
或许你早就应该想到的
Do you realize what you have done?
你知道你都干了些什么吗
I'm trying to apologize.
我很抱歉
It's too late for that!
现在才道歉太晚了
My records are being subpoenaed!
检察院正在传唤我的记录
I'm under investigation!
我正在接受调查
All because my ahmagh son
都因为我那正直的儿子
couldn't keep his big mouth shut!
管不住他那张破嘴
You're not in trouble because of my big mouth!
你惹上麻烦不是因为我
You're in trouble because you broke the law!
而是因为你触犯了法律
Get out of here.
滚出去
You just need to stop blaming everyone else
你别再从别人身上找原因了
and take some responsibility for it!
是时候负起责任了
Get out now!
出去
Gladly.
真高兴能和你谈话
Are you coming in or what?
你要进去吗
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Da, da-da-dah!
哒哒哒
Where's the underwear part?
这也算是内♥裤♥吗
They're crotchless.
这是开档裤
I'm not going crotchless.
我可不会穿开档裤
Do you or do you not want to lock Charlie down?
你还想不想拴住查理的心
Ugh! Fine, fine.
算了 好吧
I brought backup because I know what a prude you are.
还好我带了备用的 就知道你很正经
Okay, those... Those are a bit better.
好吧 稍微好了那么一点
They go with... these.
你还得配上... 这个
You're crazy.
你真是疯了
Just take them!
你就拿着吧
Girls?
能进来吗
Yeah? Come-come in, mom.
进来吧 妈妈
Hey.
你们好
Hi.
好
Mrs. Double youhoo.
W夫人
Hey, those aren't awful shoes.
鞋子不错哦
Well, thanks.
谢谢
No problem. Personally, I would rather shave my eyebrows
不客气 就我来说 我宁愿剃掉眉毛
than wear them, but for you, they're...
也不会穿的 但是对你来说 真是
Gotcha. Just wanted to know
明白了 我只是来问问
if you were staying for dinner, Naomi.
你要留下吃晚饭吗 娜欧米
Oh, um, actually, we're gonna go out for dinner.
事实上 我们准备出去吃的
And then we're gonna go and see a movie after if that's okay.
吃完饭再去看场电影 可以吗
No problem.
没问题
Oh, you don't have to be sad.
你不用失望的
You can totally make dinner for me another night.
你可以下次再找个时间请我吃晚饭
Terrific.
好提议
Take these.
带上这个
I'm not wearing pasties!
我绝对不会用乳贴的
Okay, what about edible underwear?
好吧 那可食用内衣怎么样
I mean, I didn't actually bring some
其实我没带过来
'cause I wasn't sure if they would spoil,
因为我怕它们会变质
But I could easily, easily procure...
但是这很容易搞到
You know what? I'm, I'm, I'm good.
你知道吗 我很好
I'm, I'm good.
我真的很好
Okay. Okay. Yeah.
好吧 是啊
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Come on in. Jack's sleeping.
进来吧 杰克正睡着呢
Oh, great.
太好了
Hey, Mr. Matthews. Hey.
你好 马修斯老师 你好
Bye, mom, we're heading out. Okay.
再见 妈妈 我们出去了 好的
Hi, Ryan. Hi.
嗨 瑞恩 嗨
Oh, it looks like you got
你裙子上好像
a little spit-up on your shirt.
沾了点污渍
No, that's just the pattern. Never mind.
不是 那只是印的图案 没事
It's nice.
很漂亮
Bye, Naomi.
再见 娜欧米
I'm very sorry I'm late.
很抱歉我迟到了
I had to stay after school
我得留在学校
for the parent-teacher conferences and...
开家长会和...
Oh, no problem.
没关系
Jack's been an angel.
杰克很乖
This way.
这边走
You rubbed whiskey on his gums, didn't you?
你让他喝了几滴威士忌 对吗
shh.
轻点
No, thank you for taking him, really.
真的很谢谢你能照顾他
Oh, of course.
这是我应该做的
And I've lined up some more interviews for tomorrow.
还有我明天安排了新保姆的面试
Don't worry, none of them are actresses.
不用担心 她们都不是演员
You didn't have to do that.
你其实不用做这些的
Oh, honestly, it's my pleasure.
说实话 我很乐意的
I need to stay busy right now.
我现在得让自己忙起来
The new manager of the beach club
沙滩俱乐部的新经理
Doesn't start for another week.
还要再过一个星期才能开工
But at least he's letting you keep your job, right?
但是至少他让你继续工作 对吧
Well, I do have personal assistant experience.
虽说我有一些当私人助理的经验
Although I doubt he'll ask me
但是我还是在担心他会让我
to alphabetize his nail polish.
帮他按字母顺序排列他的指甲油
Jen didn't make you do that, did she?
珍不会让你干这个吧 有吗
Oh, no, it's okay. It was better than
没有 没事的 至少要比
being out there pounding the pavement.
在外面到处找工作强啊
That was pretty bleak.
那可是相当凄凉
Yeah.
是啊
I just-- never anticipated
我只是从来没料到
How difficult it would be to reenter the workforce.
想要重新工作有这么难
Sure.
当然
Then again, I never anticipated
另一方面 我也从没料到
having to reenter the workforce.
有一天得重新找工作
No, no, I get it.
不 不 我懂
I mean, you know, I didn't anticipate this.
我是说 我也没有料到会这样
The whole single parent thing. So...
变成单身老爸这件事 所以
You know, I still can't get the hang of cooking for one.
要知道 我还是不懂怎么做一人份的饭
So, on nights like this.
所以 像这样的晚上
When it's just me and a big vat of bolognese,
只剩下我和一大罐意大利肉酱时
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表