剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I say we try to beat the odds.
我们要克服那些困难
Oh, sorry I'm late.
对不起 我迟到了
I had trouble finding a place
在这边 我找不到
I felt comfortable parking my car in this neighborhood.
可以放心停车的地方
Aren't you going to invite me in?
你不邀请我进屋吗
Uh... uh, yeah.
是
Yes. Sorry. Come on in.
不好意思 请进
Yeah, it's like inviting a vampire in.
就像是请了一个吸血鬼进来
So I thought about what you said,
我考虑了下你所说的话
and I think you're right.
我觉得你是对的
I think you should be in Jack's life.
我认为你应该成为杰克生活的一部分
Oh, I'm so relieved to hear you say that.
听你这么说 我松了一口气
Because I've been thinking
因为我在考虑
that I'm going to take him to Paris with me.
计划带他去巴黎
No, wait, no, Jen, you're not taking him to Paris.
等下 珍 你不能带他去巴黎
Look, Jack's going to stay in L.A., okay?
杰克要呆在洛杉矶
In terms of custody, I think
在监护权方面
we should start you off with two days a week.
我觉得一开始可以一周看望两次
And I hate to say this,
我不想这么说
but there's no way you can be in Jack's life
但是你出现在杰克的生活中
without having to be in mine, okay?
就会出现在我的生活中
We're going to have to do this together.
这件事 我们俩得互相配合
Wait. You and me...
等等 你和我
And me.
还有我
What?! Shh. Jack's asleep.
什么 杰克在睡觉
Debbie has been a really important part of Jack's life
在过去的六个月里
for, I don't know, six months.
戴比是杰克生活中非常重要的一部分
And that's not going to stop.
以后也会一样
But I'm his mother.
但是我是他的母亲
I know that.
我知道
And I know how important that is, believe me,
相信我 我知道这点有多重要
but raising a child can be really difficult,
养育一个孩子是非常不容易的
and who couldn't use a little help?
有人帮忙会好很多
Jen, it's not going to happen any other way.
珍 这件事只能这么安排
I mean, it takes a village.
俗话说 养一个孩子 需集全村之力
Okay.
好吧
Well, I guess that is what's best for Jacques.
我想 这对雅克来说是最好的
But I will pick out Jacques' clothes.
但是雅克的衣服由我来负责
Fashion is exclusively my realm.
时尚是我的专长
You two will have zero input.
你们两个不用为他投资
And he will be going to private schools.
他以后要上私立学校
None of this nonsense about supporting the public school system.
那些支持公立学校的言论就不用提了
She asleep?
她睡着了吗
Yeah.
是的
You okay?
你还好吗
Been better.
好多了
You did the right thing bringing her in.
你把她带到这来 是正确的决定
There's no doubt she was having an episode.
毫无疑问 她确实有问题
You should go home and get some rest.
你应该回家休息一下
Do you have a ride home?
有人可以送你回家吗
I'll drive him.
我可以开车送他回去
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
I came as soon as I heard.
我一听到消息就赶过来了
I'm so sorry.
很遗憾
If there's anything I can do for you...
如果我可以为你做什么的话
And for Silver.
还有小银
I just, uh...
我只是
I can't believe this is happening.
我不敢相信会发生这件事情
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
Annie.
安妮
How are you?
你好吗
Are you having an okay time?
你觉得这个还可以吗
No, I'm not having an okay time.
不 我觉得这不是可以
I'm having an absolutely fabulous time.
这非常棒
Really?
真的吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
非常谢谢
I want you to have this.
我想把这个送给你
What? Oh, my God, no, I couldn't.
什么 天呐 我不能
Yes, you can.
可以的
Just say yes, Annie.
接受就是了 安妮
Oh, you darling. Oh, my gosh.
你真可爱 天呐
You are a special girl.
你很特别
Let me see.
让我看一下
Well, almost as beautiful as you are.
几乎和你一样美丽
Thank you.
谢谢
No, thank you, Annie.
不 谢谢你 安妮
I just don't understand why...
我不懂 为什么
why this had to happen to her.
为什么这些事情会发生在她身上
Sometimes there's no reason.
有时候就是没有原因的
Things just happen.
事情就是发生了
Yeah, well, it's not fair.
这不公平
You're right, it's not.
是的 不公平
But it's not fair to you either,
对你来说也不公平
having to deal with this.
要处理这些事情
It's tough.
难为你了
Silver's always going to be this way.
小银一直都会这样
She's mentally ill.
她精神上有问题
You don't just get better from something like that.
不可能一下子就好的
Scary.
让人害怕
I'm an idiot. I'm a drunk idiot.
我是白♥痴♥ 醉酒的白♥痴♥
I'm so sorry for bothering you tonight. I'm...
真对不起 今晚麻烦你了 我
Stop it.
别说了
Hey, you're not bothering me.
你没有麻烦我
Okay?
好吧
Anyone would need a drink and a friend to talk to
在经历过这些事情之后
after what you've been through.
任何人都需要有朋友谈谈话喝喝酒
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you for driving me home tonight.
谢谢你开车送我回家
Don't know what I would have done.
我都不知道自己会做什么
I'm always here for you.
无论发生什么事情
No matter what, okay?
我都一直会在你身旁的
I'll always be right here.
我一直都会在这
Navid?
纳维
Marla, you're on the cover of the newspaper!
玛拉 你上报纸头条了
You've got to see this.
你一定要看一下
Oh, you look amazing.
你看起来美艳极了
Wait...
等下
Oh, my God, I think that's my elbow.
天呐 我的胳膊肘也拍进去了
Marla.
玛拉
Marla.
玛拉
"My dear Annie,
亲爱的安妮
"I feel so fortunate to have met you.
我真幸运 可以遇见你
"Thank you for the most wonderful night I've had in years.
谢谢你让我度过了这些年来最美妙的一晚
"Couldn't have asked for a more marvelous send-off."
有了这样非凡的送别 我已别无所求了
Marla...
玛拉
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表