剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Can you just, uh... leave me alone, Ade?
我想一个人待会行吗 艾德
Are we ever going to talk about what happened?
之前发生的事你还打算谈吗
I, uh, I don't even remember what happened.
我连发生了什么都不记得了
I'll remind you.
我记得
We kissed.
我们接吻了
And you told me you loved me.
你说你爱我
I highly doubt that, Ade.
艾德 这点我非常怀疑
It's true.
是真的
Navid, you have to talk to me.
纳维 你必须跟我谈谈
After everything we did the other night?
那晚发生的事
Everything you said?
你说过的话
I don't know what I said the other night.
我不记得那晚我说什么了
I don't care what I said.
我也不在乎我说了什么
I, I know what I feel, and I can tell you, Ade,
我爱谁我很清楚 我告诉你 艾德
from the bottom of my heart, that I do not love you.
肺腑之言 我根本不爱你
I love Silver.
我爱的是小银
Just leave me the hell alone.
别来烦我了
This bowtie's throwing me off, man.
这蝴蝶结影响我发挥了
Uh-oh, here comes the old ball and chain.
我老婆来了
I've been looking for you everywhere.
我到处找你
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了吗
I'm getting there.
差不多了
All right. Okay. Why don't you come back inside with me?
好了 和我一起进去吧
No.
不
I'm good here.
我在这很好
With my boys. This is, uh...
和我的朋友一起 这是
Pete.
皮特
And Sully. Pete and Sully!
我是萨利 皮特和萨利
Right. Okay.
好吧
Well, then have fun with Pete and Sully.
那你就跟皮特和萨利好好玩吧
And if at any point you actually
无论什么时候
come back inside and dance
如果你要进来
with your girlfriend, you let me know.
和你女朋友跳舞的话 让我知道一下
Ivy, wait, wait. We can dance right here.
艾薇 等等 我们可以在这跳舞
Haven't you ever seen an Indian guy moonwalk?
你没看过印度人跳太空步吧
Excuse me, um...
打扰一下
Okay, okay. Everybody. Everybody.
好了 各位 各位
All right, all right, all right.
好了 好了
Can I have everybody's attention, please?
大家请注意一下
First and foremost, I want to thank you all
首先也是最重要的 感谢大家
for coming out tonight, and welcome to the future.
今晚的到来 欢迎来到未来
Okay. Uh...
好了
Well, guys, your votes are in,
投票结束了
and now it is time for us to crown this year's
现在是时候宣布今年的
Prom King and Queen.
舞会国王和王后了
And now...
现在
your West Beverly Hills High School Senior Prom Queen is...
西比弗利中学毕业舞会王后是
Naomi Clark.
娜欧米·克拉克
And the Prom King is...
舞会国王是
Teddy Montgomery.
泰迪·蒙哥马利
Go, Teddy!
去吧 泰迪
Now would either one of you
现在你们两个
guys like to have a few words...
有没有什么话要说
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much. This is...
非常感谢大家 这是
an honor, if not a surprise.
我的荣幸 虽说不算惊喜
Four years ago,
四年前
my father tried to talk me into going to a private school.
我父亲想说服我去上私立学校
But I said no, because I wanted to be at a school
但是我不同意 因为我想去
where I was truly needed. And of course
一所需要我的学校 当然还因为
I didn't want to wear those God-awful plaid skirts.
我不想穿那些超级糟糕的格子裙
But anyway, it has been my privilege
无论怎样 在过去的四年里能引导你们
to lead you for the last four years.
我感到很荣幸
So tonight, I would like you all to know
今晚 我想让你们知道
that I love each and every one of you
我爱你们每一个人
just as much as you love me.
正如你们爱我那样
Thanks.
谢谢
Go, Teddy!
加油 泰迪
A man of very few words, ladies and gentlemen.
惜字如金的男人 女士们先生们
Now, will the king and queen please make their way
现在 请国王和王后
to the dance floor for their coronation dance.
到舞池里一起跳一支加冕舞
Congratulations, Naomi.
恭喜你 娜欧米
You make a beautiful queen.
你是个非常美丽的王后
Right back at you.
你也一样
It's been a crazy year, huh?
这一年真是疯狂 是吧
Mmm, yes, it has.
是的
I mean, look at our prom dates.
看看我们各自的舞伴
I am with the nerdiest guy in our class.
我和我们班的书呆子在一起
And you're dating a dude.
你和一个男生约会
Yeah.
是的
But we somehow manage
但是我们还是
to still be the most popular kids in school.
成功成为全校最有人气的学生
Go figure, huh?
真想不到
Hey, Your Highness...
陛下
you mind if I cut in?
可以和你的舞伴跳舞吗
I've never danced with a prom queen before.
我从没和舞会王后跳过舞
She's all yours.
她是你的了
So, will you dance with me?
可以和我跳支舞吗
Who am I to refuse the king?
怎么敢拒绝国王的邀请
Congratulations, Naomi.
恭喜你 娜欧米
Prom queen.
舞会王后
It is quite an honor.
相当大的荣誉
Not that I'm surprised.
但也是意料之中的事
Well, you'll be happy to know
有件事你听了会高兴
that instead of spending the day before prom in a spa,
在舞会之前的晚上 我没去做水疗
I wrote my paper. How's that for a surprise?
而是在写论文 惊喜吧
Yes, I read it this afternoon,
是的 今天下午我读了
and, in fact, I was surprised.
事实上 我是很惊奇
It's definitely an "A" paper.
这篇论文绝对可以拿到A
Really?
真的吗
Which is how I know
所以我知道
you didn't write it.
肯定不是你写的
What are you talking about?
你说什么
The paper was well-written, incisive,
这篇论文写得很好 见解深刻
thought-provoking.
发人深省
And there's no way you wrote it.
你不可能写出这样的文章
What are you saying? I cheated?
你是什么意思 说我作弊吗
I stayed up all night, writing that paper,
我熬了一整夜 写了那篇论文
and I wrote every single word.
每个字都是我写的
I can't believe you think that.
真是不敢相信你会这么想
You know what? We'll discuss this
这样吧 我们找个合适的时间
at a more appropriate time
和诺瓦克校长一起
with Principal Nowack.
讨论这个问题
Go on. Have fun tonight.
去吧 今晚好好玩
'Cause I don't think you're going to be having fun
你毕业的时候
on graduation day.
就没有这么好玩了
Ivy, I've been looking all over for you.
艾薇 我到处在找你
I want you to meet somebody.
我想让你见一个人
This is Kristi.
这是克里斯蒂
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Kristi is an actress.
克里斯蒂是个演员
And she's from Ohio.
来自俄亥俄州
And, uh, yeah. She's just working as a waitress
她目前在做女服务生
until she gets her big break.
等待事业上的转机
Well, you sure seem to know
看起来
quite a lot about Kristi.
你对克里斯蒂还挺了解的
Yeah, well, uh...
是的
I was thinking that, um,
我在想
maybe the three of us could get out of here,
或许我们三个可以离开这
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表