剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
You've overcome something
你战胜了
truly horrific.
非常可怕的事情
You're a strong woman, Naomi.
娜欧米 你是个勇敢的女人
A survivor.
一个幸存者
Thank you.
谢谢
So what does this mean moving forward?
继续你的生活是什么意思
What do you mean?
你是指什么
How will you grow from this experience?
从这次的经历中 你得到了什么
Well, I guess if I could, I'd like to help women and girls
如果可以的话 我想要帮助
who've been through the same thing
和我有相同经历的妇女和女孩
Good, Naomi. Good for you.
很好 娜欧米 真好
That's wonderful.
非常棒
Yeah, I guess, in general,
总之
I just like to do something positive with my life.
我想要做一些积极的事情
Go on.
继续
Well...
这个
I've recently come into a lot of money,
我最近得到了一笔钱
and I could sit here all day
我可以在这坐上一整天
and tell you how much I enjoy spending it on myself.
大聊花钱有多爽
But I'd also like
但是我也想要
to make a difference in the world.
让人生有所不同
I've seen firsthand
我曾亲眼看到
where wealth and aimlessness can lead.
有财富却毫无目的地生活会有什么后果
Excellent, Naomi, excellent.
好极了 娜欧米
You're on a very positive,
你正走在非常积极正面的
very spiritual path.
精神道路上
Keep pursuing it.
不断追寻你的梦想
Thank you,Guru Sona.
谢谢你 索娜宗师
Namaste.
合十致敬
Namaste.
合十致敬
Now our journey here is almost complete.
我们的旅程到这就差不多完成了
I would like you all...
我希望你们
I'm sorry. Can I just, can I say something?
不好意思 我可以说些什么吗
Of course you can, Emily.
艾米丽 当然啦
I have to say that this has been
我要说的是
the most incredible experience
这是我一生中
of my entire life.
最不可思议的经历之一
And I just want you guys to know
我想要你们知道的是
that I think you are both amazing, beautiful people.
我认为你们是很出众很美丽的人
I mean, you have been so kind to me,
你们对我这么好
and I'm so grateful
我很感激
that you let me be a part of this.
你们让我加入你们
You're not at all shallow and superficial like Annie said.
你们根本不像安妮说的那么浅薄肤浅
What?
什么
Oh, no, that's...
不 不
that's not what she meant.
她不是这个意思
She just said that you're not as genuine
她只是说你们没有
as the people we know in Kansas.
我们认识的堪萨斯州人那样真诚
Oh, this is coming out all wrong!
这么说听起来不对
Please don't be mad at Annie.
请不要生安妮的气
I promised her that I would never say anything
我答应她
when she talks about you guys behind your backs.
我不会把她说你们的坏话 说出来的
Please don't say anything.
请你们不要提起
No one is going to say anything.
没人会说的
This is a safe place.
这里很安全
Yeah, we won't say anything.
我们不会说什么的
Of course not.
当然不会的
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, let's close our eyes.
好了 现在闭上眼睛
Nice, deep breath.
很好 深呼吸
Why don't you cook like this all the time?
你为什么不一直这样做料理呢
This is fantastic.
这好极了
Hmm, you're really savoring every bite.
每一口你都尽情享受
You mind if I have that last piece of chicken?
我可以吃最后一块鸡肉吗
Oh, I don't see why not.
我没有反对的理由
I'm gonna put on some of those hot pepper flakes.
我要加点辣椒粉
Stop!
停
No, no, no. You... you sit, I'll get it,
不 你坐 我去拿
because you are my prince tonight.
因为今晚你是我的王子
Can't argue with that.
这是肯定的
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I just feel like the whole world
我觉得所有人
should know about Guru Sona.
都应该知道索娜宗师
She should be on Oprah or something.
她应该去上奥普拉脱口秀之类的
Oprah would totally love her.
奥普拉也会喜欢她的
I've never met anybody so serene and yet so powerful.
从没见过她那样安详又拥有强大能量的人
She's like a hot, skinny female Buddha.
她就像是个瘦小性感的女佛陀
Hey, Emily.
艾米丽
Why didn't you wake me up for the sweat lodge?
你为什么没叫醒我 参加净汗室仪式
I thought you wanted to sleep.
我以为你想要睡觉
I never said that.
我从没那么说过
I'm sorry.
对不起
There must have just been a miscommunication.
可能我听错了吧
Well,I don't see how that's really possible,
我不觉得这话能听错
because I was very clear,
因为我很清楚地告诉你
I said to wake me up before the sweat lodge.
在净化仪式前叫醒我
I... I thought you didn't want me to wake you up.
我以为你是不想让我叫醒你
I specifically told you to wake me!
我特别提醒你叫醒我
Hey,Annie,relax. Geez,she made a mistake.
好了 安妮 她只不过就犯了一个小错误
It's okay,Emily.
没事的 艾米丽
I kept thinking,I am going to pass out
我一直在想 我要昏过去了
and totally face plant into the hot coals.
一定会一头栽进那堆热碳里
Or Guru Sona's lap.
或者直接倒到索娜大♥师♥的膝盖上
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Much better.
好多了
Thanks. I... guess I just needed some sleep.
谢谢 我想我刚刚只是需要休息一下
Navid?
纳维
What?
什么
Oh,my god, it's you!
我的天哪 真的是你
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛呢
Uh,your mom had some
你妈妈要我转交给你
important papers from the bank for you to sign,
一些银行文件给你签字
and she said they just couldn't wait.
你妈妈说这事十万火急
She was really freaking out.
她快急死了
So you just drove all the way up here?
所以你就一路开车过来了吗
You're incredible.
你太贴心了
Best boyfriend in the world, ladies
姑娘们 世界级最佳男友
right here.
就在这
Here you go, girls.
姑娘们 手♥机♥来了
Yes.
太棒了
Naomi... Your phone.
娜欧米 你手♥机♥
I don't need mine right now.
我现在不急着拿回来
I've decided to stay.
我决定留下来
What? Stay?
什么留下来
I'm going to spend the whole week up here.
接下来的一个礼拜我都要待在这里
I really feel like I've had some realizations,
我真的有了大彻大悟的感觉
and I want to keep exploring.
我希望能继续探索领悟下去
That's amazing.
这样太棒了
Well,you leave her in good hands.
你们放心好了 我们会照顾好她的
Okay.
那好吧
Have a good time.
在这里享受好时光吧
And don't eat too many bugs.
别吃太多虫子
Thanks for making me come up here.
谢谢你带我来这里
I owe you one.
我欠你一个人情
My pleasure.
别客气
Let's hit it.
我们走吧
Have a safe trip back.
一路平安
So what do you think about my cooking?
你觉得我厨艺怎么样
I think you should stick to Ping-Pong.
我觉得你还是坚持练乒乓球好了
Oh,man,that's cold.
我好伤心啊
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表