剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
is the only one I could find.
这是我唯一能找到的
Maybe I can help you.
或许我可以帮忙呢
I don't want your help.
我不需要你帮我
Just leave me alone.
别来烦我
But...
不过
Okay, uh,
好吧
Whenever you're ready.
准备好了
"Lights up.
"灯光亮起
"The sound of a fist hitting flesh.
"以拳相搏的声音
"Over and over and over again,
"反反复复
"Never stopping.
"无休无止
"Suddenly, a bloodcurdling scream rings out,
"突然一声令人毛骨悚然的尖叫划拨长空
momentarily drowning out the sound of the brutal beating."
暂时淹没了斗殴的声音"
I told you the guy was sick.
告诉过你这人变♥态♥了
将美国本土B级片的黑色暴♥力♥风格发扬光大
塔伦蒂诺:美国著名电影导演
He's like Tarantino on steroids.
简直像打了鸡血的塔伦蒂诺
Each play is more twisted than the last.
他的剧本一个比一个扭曲
"His hands shake.
"他的手颤抖着
"He looks at his sleeping girlfriend
"看着他熟睡的女友
"And contemplates killing her.
"动了杀机
"He slides his hand
"他的手慢慢
"Slowly across her chest and up to her throat,
"划过她的胸膛 直抵她的喉咙
when suddenly she awakens."
她突然惊醒"
What's wrong with you?
你怎么回事
Uh, sorry, I didn't realize my feet were on the couch.
对不起 没注意到我把脚放沙发上了
It's just habit...
习惯了
How could you sleep with Ivy?
你怎么能跟艾薇上♥床♥
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底在想什么
You know.
你知道了
Oh, damn right I know.
我当然知道了
Look, it was a mistake.
是我错了
It only happened once.
只是一次而已
I just got swept up in the moment.
是我一时冲动
I knew it was wrong,
我知道我错了
But I was...
但我
I was hurting.
我当时很痛苦
You'd rejected me, and I was feeling vulnerable.
你拒绝了我 我很难过
I thought I could handle a casual relationship
我以为自己可以跟你保持非正式关系
with you, but I-I guess I was wrong.
但我想错了
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该怎么解释
Other than I am... so sorry.
我只能说非常抱歉
And I'll understand if you want me to leave.
如果你希望我离开 我能理解
Oh, damn right I want you to leave.
我真是巴不得你马上消失
And Ivy...
还有
She can't ever know that you and I...
不能让艾薇知道咱们俩的事
No, of course not.
肯定不会的
I promise.
我保证
Either I've been out of school too long,
是因为我很久没去学校上课了呢
or the People Magazine crossword puzzles have gotten harder.
还是《人物》杂♥志♥的填字游戏变难了
Please tell me you're joking.
你是在开玩笑吧
I'm joking.
开玩笑呢
Oh, it looks like I got a google alert for you.
谷歌♥上貌似有关于你的快讯
What?
什么
Oh, I-I try to keep up with your press, okay?
我一直在关注你的新闻 好不好
Ah, it looks like a sneak peek of your photo shoot.
貌似是你新照片的抢先看
Already? that's not supposed to be out yet. Yeah.
是吗 应该没那么快登出来吧
What's this, Ade?
艾德 这是怎么回事
All right... I was gonna tell you...
好啦 我本来想告诉你的
I just thought I had a little more time
只是以为还可以等一等
since the magazine doesn't come out for a while.
因为杂♥志♥一般没这么快出来的
I decided to do the topless photos.
我决定拍这些半裸照片的
I mean, really, what's the big deal?
其实没什么大不了的啊
Lady Gaga and Katy Perry
Lady Gaga和Katy Perry
have done way more provocative pictures.
拍过尺度比这更大的照片
Yeah, well, Victor made you do it, didn't he?
是维克多让你拍的 对吗
No. No, no. this was my decision. Right
不 不 这是我自己的决定 是吗
The only reason I didn't tell you is 'cause I knew you'd get all upset.
我没告诉你是因为知道你肯定会不高兴
Well, of course, Ade, of course I'd be upset!
那当然 艾德 我怎么可能会开心
Well, you shouldn't be.
你别不开心了
Okay? Because I'm happy with the pictures.
好吗 我觉得挺好的
In fact, I love them.
说实话 我很爱这些照片
Okay, so blank Rand wrote The Fountainhead.
那《源泉》这本书的作者是什么兰德
It's three letters... could that be "Rob"?
三个字母 是不是"Rob"呢
Oh, thank god. Elmira's not here,
谢天谢地 艾美拉没在
Debbie's getting ready for the Label party,
戴比忙着准备唱片公♥司♥的派对
I have to go,
我现在得出去一趟
So can-can you watch the baby?
你能照顾宝宝吗
Of course. Great.
当然 太好了
Did you bring the teacher directory?
你把老师名录带来了吗
Can I ask why you need it?
能告诉我你要这个做什么
Because I'm going to kill Mr. Cannon.
因为我要去杀了那个坎南老师
Excuse me?
什么
Or castrate... I haven't decided yet.
要不就阉了他 我还没想好
Here he is.
找到他的名字了
1447... Jen, Jen, what's going on?
1447 珍 怎么了
What is it?
出什么事了
Talk to me.
跟我说说
He raped Naomi.
他强♥奸♥了娜欧米
What?
你说什么
I, uh...
我
overheard her talking to Silver.
无意中听到她和小银的对话
Jen, I don't know if you know this,
珍 我不知道你是否了解
but she falsely accused him of sexually harassing her last year, so--
她去年就诬陷过坎南性骚扰的
I know my sister, Ryan,
瑞恩 我了解我自己的妹妹
and I know when she's lying,
我很清楚她有没有撒谎
and she is not lying about this.
这件事她绝对没有撒谎
Uh... when did she say that this happened?
她说这事是什么时候发生的了吗
Last year, after the pass the torch party.
去年 火种传递派对结束之后
What?
怎么了
I was, uh... I was in a bad state that night.
那晚我心情很差
I was pretty drunk, and I... crashed my car into the West Bev sign.
喝得醉醺醺 还开车撞到学校的牌子
And, uh, nobody knows it was me,
没人知道那是我♥干♥的
And if they did, I'm pretty sure I'd be fired...
不然的话我肯定会被开除的
Uh-huh, I'm sorry, uh, and your point is what?
你到底想说什么
My point is that as I was pulling out,
那晚我开车离开的时候
I saw Cannon... and Naomi through the window.
透过车窗看到坎南和娜欧米一起
Now, I didn't see anything specific, but...
我看的不是很清楚 但是
He was closing the blinds,
他当时在关百叶窗
and I-I thought it was weird...
我觉得很怪
Ryan, you have to come forward.
莱恩 你得挺身而出
I mean, you could help... make her case.
我是说 你可以去帮她作证
Thanks, everyone, for coming out
谢谢大家来参加
to celebrate 30 years of pretty fierce music!
超狂热音乐30周年纪念派对
Now put your hands together for a killer band that I may or may not have discovered
掌声欢迎潜力无限的超酷乐团
The Llike!
The Like乐团
Hey, how was the play?
嘿 去看话剧了吗
Was he psyched you showed up?
你去了 他是不是很兴奋
Did you wear the raincoat?
那天穿雨衣了吗
You did, didn't you, you little slut!
你穿了 对不对 小骚货
No, I didn't!
我没穿
And I left before he saw me.
我没和他打招呼就先走了
Why? Because it sucked?
为什么 不好看吗
No, he's really talented,
不是 他很有才华
But, I mean, it was so dark and violent.
但那是个黑暗暴♥力♥剧
And, and then people in the audience started
在场的观众说他
talking about what a twisted and sick writer he is,
说他是个心理病态的编剧
and I got really freaked out.
我真的很害怕
I mean, he seems really nice and sweet,
他看着挺正常 挺贴心的
But there's obviously something else going on with him.
但他明显有不为人知的一面
I don't get it, do I give off some sort of pheromone
真不明白 是不是我散发着什么费洛蒙
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表