剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
and a women's mud wrestling team.
还要有女子泥地摔跤队的学校
Glad to see you have your priorities straight.
很高兴你那么快决定了志愿
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
What, did you find a place that will let you
怎么了 你找到能让你
major in Jay-Z and minor in bikini models?
主修Jay-Z 辅秀比基尼模特的大学了
No.
不是
What?
那是什么
This was addressed to mom.
这封是寄给妈妈的
I... I opened it by accident.
我不小心打开了
What is it?
写的什么
Dixon, what?
迪克森 怎么了
It's divorce papers.
是离婚协议书
I don't believe it.
我真不敢相信
I know.
我知道
I mean, mom still wears her wedding ring.
我是说 妈妈还带着她的结婚戒指
What do you think that means?
你觉得那意味着什么
Hey, maybe it means
也许意味着
that she still hopes that they're going to get back together.
她还希望跟爸爸复合
Yeah, uh, I mean, why else would she still wear it, right?
没错 要不然她干嘛还带着 是吧
Yeah. And... And do you think dad
就是 那你觉得爸爸
even knows that she still wears the ring?
知道她还戴着婚戒吗
Probably not.
估计不知道
Well, we need to tell him.
那我们得去告诉他
You going to keep poking at your plate,
你是要继续一声不响地吃东西
or you going to tell me what's going on?
还是告诉我发生什么事了
Well, there is something that I need to talk to you about, dad,
爸爸 我有件事得告诉你
but it's... it's not easy for me to say.
可我不知如何开口
What? what's wrong?
什么事 怎么了
I saw some of your movies.
我看过你拍的电影
Uh, your... your work movies.
你制♥作♥的电影
Is this about masturbation?
你是想告诉我你手♥淫♥了吗
No, it's not...
不 不是
Because masturbation, Navid,
纳维 手♥淫♥是因为
Dad, it's not about masturbation.
爸爸 和手♥淫♥无关
It's a very natural thing...
这是很自然的事
Okay, it's not about that, dad.
不是关于那个 爸爸
No, I saw some of your movies,
我看过你的电影
and I saw this girl at school,
我在学校看见的这个女孩
and she just... she looked really, really familiar,
让我有种似曾相识的感觉
and I couldn't figure out how.
可我却想不起来在哪见过
And then I realized
之后我突然意识到
ahe's one of your actresses, dad.
她是你片子里的演员 爸爸
Her name is Kaitlyn.
她叫凯特琳
She goes by the name of... Jade st. James.
她艺名叫玉女圣詹姆斯
Anyway, she goes to my school,
总之 她在我们学校上学
which means that she's underage.
也就是说她还未成年
You're sure about this?
你能肯定吗
Positive.
我肯定
Thank you for telling me, Navid.
谢谢你告诉我 纳维
I don't know how this happened.
我也不知道怎么会发生这种事
You did the right thing to tell me.
你告诉我是对的
I'm going to straighten this out.
我会去查清楚的
Thanks, dad.
谢了 爸爸
What's up?
怎么了
How was lunch?
午饭吃的怎么样
Went better than I thought.
比我想象的顺利
I just cannot wait to get in the water.
我已经等不及要一头扎进海水里了
Getting your ankles wet doesn't count.
光弄湿脚踝可不算
Are you ever going to get over seeing that movie, open water?
你能忘记那电影 痛快地在海水里玩吗
Dude, whatever, man. Sharks are a very real threat.
无所谓了 真正有威胁的是鲨鱼
I think you're safe, buddy.
你很安全的 兄弟
Hey, I didn't expect to see you here.
没想到能在这儿遇到你
Got a day off from driving Miss Daisy?
不用给黛西小姐当车夫吗
Daisy took a cab.
黛西打车去了
She had a full afternoon of purse business,
她得谈一下午的生意
And she knows the rules, man.
她知道规矩的
I deal with her, but not the drugs.
我只负责给她打工 毒品我可不碰
I still can't believe that girl deals.
真不敢相信她居然干这个
It's not even like she needs the money.
她也不像是缺钱的人啊
I... I swear I'll never understand rich kids.
真搞不懂那些纨绔子弟
Trying to understand rich kids is like
这些纨绔子弟就跟
trying to understand LeBron James.
勒布朗·詹姆斯一样难以捉摸
原克利夫兰骑士队球星
勒布朗·詹姆斯 NBA著名球星
The more you talk about it, the angrier you get.
越说这事儿越生气
He should have stayed in Cleveland.
他该留在克利夫兰
No, no, it... look, it's not about loyalty.
听着 这跟忠于球队无关
All right? It's about winning those titles, all right?
事关赢得荣誉 懂不
Whoa, whoa, wait. are you sure you want to mess with Dixon?
等等 你确定要跟迪克森唱反调吗
Cause you heard about
你该听说
what happened to the last guy that pissed him of.
上次惹毛他那家伙的下场了吧
Right. hey, please don't punch me, Dixon.
没错 迪克森 求求你别揍我
Yeah. Hey, bro, I'll give you my lunch money, okay?
哥们 我把午饭钱给你 行吗
Very funny.
有意思
Here take it... Shut up, all right?
给你 闭嘴 好不好
For real, though, why'd you hit oscar?
说真的 你为什么揍奥斯卡啊
Ivy had sex with Oscar
单身汉拍卖♥♥会那晚
the night of the bachelor auction.
艾薇和奥斯卡上♥床♥了
Are you serious?
你没开玩笑吧
Ah, dude, no way.
不会吧
Yeah.
会的
Hey, Ivy.
艾薇
Uh, Dixon, can I talk to you?
迪克森 我能和你聊几句吗
Alone?
单独聊几句
Later, man.
哥们儿 一会见
See ya.
一会见
Okay, Dixon, look,
迪克森 听着
I'm sorry, okay? For everything.
一切都是我的错 对不起 好不
I never meant for any of this to happen.
我绝不是有意要这样的
I never meant to hurt you.
我绝不是故意伤害你的
You dumped me. I felt rejected.
那晚你把我甩了 我觉得很受伤
I was in this really messed up spot,
我当时真的很迷茫
And, no, it's not an excuse, and I know that.
我不是在给自己找理由
But you have... You have to know that I still love you.
但你得知道 我一直是爱你的
Yeah, well... You should have thought of that before.
你该在和他上♥床♥前想到这点
Is that a mirage, or is that really you?
是我有幻觉 还是真的是你
Your phone was going straight to voice mail,
你的手♥机♥一直转接到语♥音♥信箱
so I thought I'd just come.
所以我想还是干脆过来找你吧
Do you want to go for dinner?
一起去吃晚餐吗
Yeah. sounds great. What's the catch?
听起来不错 有什么猫腻吗
You're going to make me wear some goofy suit to the party, aren't you?
打算让我穿一身傻西服去参加派对吗
Aw, does it have epaulets?
西服上有肩章吗
I told you, anything but epaulets.
我跟你说过 除了肩章穿什么样的都行
It-it... made me look like a figure skater, and...
那会搞得我像个花样滑冰运动员
No epaulets, okay? You can wear whatever you want.
没有肩章 行了吧 你想穿什么都行
Um, but the thing is,
不过问题是
we can totally hang out together at the party.
我们可以一起参加派对
But I can't take you as my date.
但你不能做我的男伴
Oh, why not?
为什么
Victor wants me to go with Joe Jonas.
维克多要我和乔·乔纳斯一起参加
As your date?
他做你的男伴
Well, he's not my real date.
他又不是我的正牌男友
It's a publicity appearance.
这么做只是为了宣传
Look, we just have to walk the carpet together.
听着 我跟他只是一起走红毯而已
Victor pulled some strings.
维克多动用了不少关系才换来的
I don't really have a choice.
我别无选择
Yeah, you do, Ade.
你有得选的 艾德
No, I don't!
不 我没得选
Victor said I had to do it.
维克多说了我必须这样
Okay, you know what? I'm sick of hearing Victor's name.
知道吗 我不想再听到维克多这名字
Navid.
纳维
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表