剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Silver!
小银
Why is she so red?
她为什么浑身通红
You did this.
你干的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
How can I give you a sunburn?
我怎么可能让你晒伤
You messed with my sunscreen.
是你换了我的防晒霜
What'd you do, swap it for moisturizer?
你做了什么 把它换成润肤霜吗
Oh, my god! I knew it! You did!
天呐 我就知道 是你干的
You asked for it, Ade.
你自找的 艾德
You made me drink tap water and I was sick all night.
你让我喝了生水 结果病了一晚上
And what about the e-mail?
还有那封邮件呢
An email? Yeah.
邮件 是的
An e-mail is not quite up there
发份邮件算什么
with stealing my boyfriend.
你抢走了我的男朋友
Ade...
艾德
You bitch!
贱♥人♥
I'm sorry.
对不起
I screwed up.
是我搞砸的
You think?
你这么想
I should have...
我该
Been honest with you, Ade.
对你坦白 艾德
And, Silver, you bore the brunt of this.
小银 你却首当其冲
And I should have--
我该
I should have taken more responsibility.
我应该多点责任感
Hey, you...
你们
You've both been friends a really, really long time.
你们是那么久的朋友了
I hope you don't let some idiot like me ruin that.
别被我这样的傻瓜破坏了你们的友谊
You really hurt me.
你真地伤了我的心
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
I feel sick about what I did.
我对自己的所作所为感到难过
I'm torn up inside.
我的内心痛苦不堪
I betrayed you. I'm sorry.
我背叛了你 对不起
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry
对不起
I sent out that picture.
我把那照片发出去了
Yeah.
是的
I hated that you hated me that much.
我讨厌你那么讨厌我
If that even makes sense.
如果这也算理由
Yeah. No, it makes sense.
是 不 这算理由
I've missed being friends with you.
我怀念我们是朋友的时光
Honestly, Ade, I want our friendship back.
说实话 艾德 我希望我们还是朋友
Me, too. Me, too.
我也是 我也是
How do we make it better?
我们才能和好呢
Break up with him.
和他分手
Anything but that. I'm-- I can't.
除了这个 我 我不能
Why not?
为什么
Because I'm falling in love with him.
因为我爱上他了
Okay.
好吧
Hello. Hey, Marco.
你好 马科
Yeah. It's Teddy Montgomery.
是 我是泰迪·蒙哥马利
You know, the jerk from the other day.
那天那个混♥蛋♥
Look, I'm sorry about how I acted.
对不起 那天那种态度太不应该了
And I was hoping-- well, that maybe you might still be up
我希望 也许你还想
for that tennis lesson?
继续上网球课
Yeah. I'd like that.
好 没问题
All right, cool.
好 太好了
Cool.
太好了
How you doing?
你好吗
You know, I've been better.
你懂的 不是太好
You?
你呢
Been worse.
还不算太坏
Look, I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just that I've never really known anyone who's,
我认识的人里还没有
you know, like... is as handsome as me?
就是 没有 没有比我更帅了
Who's gonna die.
没有谁面对着死亡
Ivy, everyone's gonna die, you know...
艾薇 每个人都面对着死亡
No, I know, Raj.
是 我知道 罗杰
You're just, you're really young, and...
只是 你这么年轻
Look, I get it.
我明白
It freaks you out.
你吓坏了
It freaks me out.
我也吓坏了
And I totally understand
我完全明白
if you're not up for being together with me.
如果你还没准备好和我在一起
No, but I am...
不是 可我
up for it.
准备好了
Okay, look, I realized something
在墨西哥的时候
when I was down in Mexico.
我想清楚了一些事情
I realized that
我意识到
even if we're not going to be together for very long,
就算我们可以在一起的时间很有限
I think that we really should just treasure
我们也该好好珍惜
the time that we do have together.
在一起的时间
You know, whether that's six weeks, or...
不管是六周 还是
whether I break up with you next week.
下个礼拜我们就分手
Raj...
罗杰
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
Ivy, I can't imagine breaking up with you.
艾薇 我无法想象和你分手会怎样
I'm really happy.
我真高兴
Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
是的
Come here.
过来
Can I come in?
我可以进去吗
Of course.
当然可以
So... I was pretty thrown when I heard
听你坦诚对纳维的感情有多认真时
how serious you were about Navid.
我觉得自己被抛弃了
I know.
我知道
But I've been thinking about it.
但我一直在想这件事
And...
而且
Well, we've been friends for too long
我们是那么久的朋友
to let a guy come in between us.
怎么能因为一个男生就毁了我们的友谊
Really?
真的吗
Ade... Silver.
艾德 小银
I've missed you.
我想你
I've missed you, too.
我也想你
Oh, god, I'm such a mess.
天 我都哭花了
Um, can I use you bathroom?
我能用下你的洗手间吗
Of course.
当然可以
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表