剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
She's troubled, she needs to talk.
她有烦恼 需要讲出来
You better believe I'm troubled.
你最好相信我有烦恼
I want my money back.
把我的钱还给我
Oh, I'm, I'm sorry, Naomi, but you already signed the deed
娜欧米 很抱歉 你已经签了合约了
to my foundation.
你的钱已经到我名下了
Like it or not, that land is mine.
不管你乐不乐意 地♥产♥是我的了
N-N-No, you can't take my money.
不行 你不能拿走我的钱
You're a liar and a criminal.
你这个骗子 你这个罪人
That's right, Naomi,
就这样 娜欧米
let all these feelings out.
把你的不满都发泄出来
Don't cling to your anger.
不要把你的怒气憋在心里
This is all part of your spiritual journey.
这些都是你精神的必经之路
Screw my spiritual journey!
去你的精神之路
I want my money back!
把我的钱还给我
Get off me, get off me!
滚开 滚开
Namaste, Naomi.
祝好 娜欧米
Namaste.
祝好
Hello.
嗨
Oh, I just wanted to tell you
我是想告诉你
I am so glad I took a chance on you.
我很高兴让你来参加试镜
You got the part.
你被选中了
Are you serious?
真的吗
Yes, rehearsals start tomorrow.
明天开始排练
Oh, gosh, thank you so much
天啊 真感谢您
for letting me audition at the last minute like that.
在最后时刻让我参加试镜
You were very persuasive, and I'm glad.
你很有说服力 而且我很高兴听你的了
Have a great night, Emily.
晚安 艾米丽
Oh, you, too, and thank you so much.
晚安 太谢谢您了
I shouldn't be here.
我不该来的
Yes, you should.
怎么不应该
Can we get a blindfold
我们能给伯恩斯坦
for Bernstein?
带个眼罩吗
Yeah.
好啊
Navid, it's me.
纳维 是我
Your little sister let me in.
你妹妹让我进来的
Closet.
衣柜
Navid.
纳维
Hi.
嗨
Not really in the mood to talk, Ade.
我没心情和你说话 艾德
Good, neither am I.
很好 我也是
What are you doing?
你要干吗
No, hey... What do you think?
喂 别这样 你说呢
I-I wasn't playing any games.
分手的事我不是在开玩笑
No, Ade, look at me.
看着我 艾德
I-I don't love you, no, not anymore.
我不爱你了 不再爱你了
You drive like a maniac, you know that?
你开车旧像个疯子一样
Only when I'm happy.
只有在我高兴的时候才这样
Oh, I'm so glad.
听你这么说我很高兴
Fasten your seat belts.
系好安全带
It's going to be a bumpy night.
准备好颠簸一整晚吧
All About Eve.
《彗星美人》
See, I am teaching you something.
瞧 我教会你不少东西嘛
Ah, sweet.
真好
Yeah, you are.
是啊
Thanks.
谢谢你
Couldn't have done it without you.
没有你我不会这么做的
You could have and would have.
你可以 并且也会这么做的
Don't you just feel so great?
这种心情多好啊
I mean, they call it coming out for a reason, right?
他们把这叫做事出有因
Don't you feel so free?
不再有束缚了吧
Actually, yeah.
是啊
You know, it's a relief, the hardest part's over.
这是中解脱 最艰难的已经挺过来了
And now you don't have
现在你不用去担心
to worry about people blackmailing you
有人把照片放进你柜子里
with photos in your locker, right?
去勒索你了吧
I-I never told you I found the photo in my locker.
我从没告诉过你我是在柜子里发现的
Oh, my God.
天哪
It was you.
是你干的
Teddy, I was just trying to help, okay?
泰迪 我只是想帮你
Just-- it seemed like you were so torn up
看到你因为
about being in the closet,
自己是同性恋那么压抑
and I knew that once you came out, you'd feel so much better.
我知道只要你说出来 你就会好点
So you blackmailed me?
所以你就勒索我
I just gave you a-a nudge in the right direction.
我只是推你一把
I had a friend take a picture of us.
我让一个朋友偷♥拍♥的我们
I know, I know,
我知道 我知道
it was, it was stupid and really immature,
这很愚蠢 非常幼稚
but my heart was in the right place, Teddy.
但我真的是想帮你 泰迪
Look, it all worked out, right?
也成功了啊 不是吗
I mean, your friends were so great, so no...
你的朋友们都很好 所以...
I trusted you.
我信任你
God, I trusted you more than I've ever trusted anyone.
我最信任的就是你
You can still trust me, Teddy.
你还可以继续信任我 泰迪
I don't think I can see you anymore.
我想我们不会再见面了
What?
什么
No, Teddy, no, please don't, don't do that.
不要 泰迪 别这样
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Me, too.
我也很抱歉
Good-bye, Ian.
再见 伊恩
Ade, what's, what's wrong?
艾德 怎么了
I went to Navid's,
我去了纳维家
and it's really over.
我和他真的完了
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
That's not even the worst part.
这还不是最坏的
He's cheating on me.
他背叛了我
Wha-- what do you-- why would you think that?
你怎么 你怎么会这么想
Because I found this in his room.
我在他房♥间里发现了这个
Oh, man.
天哪
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表