剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
and an inspiration.
而且还懂得激发♥情♥感
Plus, she has flawless skin.
不仅如此 她还拥有完美无瑕的肌肤
Okay, so you haven't changed too much.
好吧 你还没有改变太多
Well, I have and I haven't.
我变了 也没变
I'm totally different
我已经完全不是以前的我了
and yet more myself than ever.
而且前所未有地了解自己
I was clinging to my leaves
在见到大♥师♥的时候
when I met the guru.
我一直紧握着我的叶子
Your leaves?
你的叶子
The guru uses the tree as a metaphor for life.
大♥师♥用叶子来暗喻生命
Shedding leaves is a part of the natural cycle.
掉落的叶子只是自然循环的一部分
Ahh... I was in a bad place when I met her.
我遇到她的时候身处困境
I was living out of fear.
我当时充满恐惧
Wasn't really seeing my past.
不敢正视我的过去
Shedding my leaves.
我的叶子正在慢慢凋落
So, Guru Sona helped you shed these...
所以大♥师♥帮你脱落了这些
Leaves.
叶子
Yes, that makes sense. Yeah.
是啊 有点道理 是啊
She helped me get over my fear.
她帮我克服了恐惧
Is that right?
是吗
Oh, by the way,
顺便说一句
I'm throwing a party for Guru Sona.
我要为索娜大♥师♥开个派对
Just going to be a small get-together
只是一个小型的聚会
to introduce her to some people in L.A.
为了将她介绍给洛杉矶的人们
You guys have to come. Sure.
你们一定要来啊 当然了
Yeah, we're there. Wonderful.
我们会去的 太好了
Well, namaste, bitches.
保重[印度合十礼] 小妞们
"Namaste, bitches."
保重 小妞们
Oh, that was so good.
真不错
That was so good.
真是太好了
So, uh, I got to bail on surfing today.
我今天不能去冲浪了
Annie got a chance to audition for this play.
安妮今天有个试镜的机会
The Importance of Earnest or something.
叫《不可♥儿♥戏》什么的
I don't know.
我也不太清楚
Anyway, she wants me to run lines with her, so...
反正 她想让我帮她练台词 所以
Do lines with her? What?
弄台词 那是什么啊
Run lines.
练台词
I guess it's a big deal.
我想这事肯定很重要
She said it would mean the world to her.
她说这就是她的全世界
It's a role that will get her noticed.
这是一个可以让她颇受关注的角色
Ugh, no. I hate Hugh Grant.
不 我恨休·格兰特[好莱坞影星]
Hugh Grant is texting you?
休·格兰特给你发短♥信♥了吗
No, it's Adrianna.
不是 是阿德里安娜
She wants to talk about something important tonight,
她今晚想谈什么重要的事
and she needs to see me.
她想见我
Sounds like she found out
好像是她发现
she can't get her baby back.
没法要回自己的孩子了
Surprise, surprise.
真是令人惊讶
Yeah, exactly. She'll be bumming.
是啊 她肯定会很不高兴
And when she gets depressed, she eats ice cream
她难过的时候 就会一边吃冰激凌
and she-she watches Notting Hill.
一边看《诺丁山》
Oh, man. Oh. Oh. Starring Hugh Grant.
对了 休·格兰特主演的
如果不想你的秘密人尽皆知 就给我五万块
你的秘密值多少钱
I got your text.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
Isn't this all a little cloak and dagger?
还真有点像间谍活动[直译为斗篷和匕♥首♥]
Don't get me wrong. It's very sexy.
别误会我的意思 这样很性感
Cloaks not so much, but daggers...
斗篷可能不算什么 但是匕♥首♥嘛
Someone's blackmailing me.
有人勒索我
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Are you okay?
你还好吗
No, I'm not okay. I'm freaking out.
不好 很不好 我要抓狂了
God, I'm so sorry.
天啊 对不起
What are you going to do?
你准备怎么办
I don't have much choice, do I?
我别无选择了 不是吗
Yeah. Well...
是啊 但是
I guess you were going to come out eventually,
我想你最终会出柜的
so it will just be sooner rather than later.
这只是提前了一点而已
No. I'm gonna pay.
不 我还是给他钱吧
What? No.
什么 不行
No. Screw whoever sent you this.
不能这么做 不管是谁给你寄了这个
Don't give them a dime.
他们一个子儿也别想得到
I'm gonna give them whatever they want.
不管他们想要什么 我都会给的
Well, do you like?
喜欢这里吗
Originally, I was thinking
本来我是想在
"Penthouse, Chateau Marmont,"
"夏特蒙特酒店的空中花♥园♥"的
but the energy vortexes here are supposed to be amazing.
但是这儿的能量漩涡应该更为适宜
Oh, it's perfect.
相当完美
I can feel the vibrations now.
我现在能感觉到共鸣
The caterers are going to be doing kombucha cocktails.
筹备方会准备康普鸡尾酒
Uh, food-wise, we will definitely have vegan options.
食物方面 我们当然要提供素食以供选择
I have this guy
我找的这个人
who can make pretty much anything out of soy.
能把豆制品做出各种花样
What do you think? Soy escargot?
你觉得大豆蜗牛怎么样
Creepy or clever?
诡异还是天才
Okay, creepy.
好吧 有点诡异
You're incredible, you know that?
你真的是太棒了 你知道吗
Well, party planning has always been my forte.
筹办派对一直是我的强项
I'm sure, but that's not what I mean.
当然了 但是我指的不是这个
You're an extraordinary person, Naomi.
你说个非凡的人 娜欧米
Well, I've learned everything from you, Guru Sona.
这都是跟您习得的 索娜大♥师♥
No, it's not something you've learned.
不 不是指后天学到的东西
It's something that's inside you.
而是你与生俱来的
What?
怎么
I think you're ready to hear this.
我想你可以听下面这番话了
You're a special person, Naomi,
娜欧米 你是个特别的人
and by that, I don't just mean
我这么说不仅仅是因为
that you're adventurous and brave and honest.
你有冒险精神 勇敢 而且诚实
Wonderfully, hilariously honest.
一种惊人讨喜的诚实
You have a spiritual gift.
而且你拥有精神天赋
You're on a higher plane than other people.
你比别人的境界要高
Okay.
好吧
You know I have more shoes than Imelda Marcos
你知道我的鞋子比伊梅尔达·马科斯
and Kimora Lee combined, right?
和科茉拉·李加起来还多 对吧
In the teachings of the Shining Tree,
在闪烁灵树对我们的教导中
there's something--
有些东西
someone-- we call the Golden Fruit.
有些人 我们称之为金色果实
A chosen person.
是天选之人
I've been on the path a long time,
我已经为之努力了很长一段时间
and I had just about given up on finding that person.
以至于我想过要放弃寻找这个人
What...
什么
What? Me?
什么 我吗
You have learned from me, Naomi,
娜欧米 你已经从我这里学到了些东西
but I promise you, in time,
但是我保证 假以时日
I will be learning from you.
你会是我的老师
Wh-What...
什么
Okay, um...
好吧
Okay, uh...
好的
Oh, yes.
对了
I was wondering if you would want
我想知道您今晚愿意
to speak at the party tonight.
在派对上发言吗
Would that be something you're interested in?
您对这个感兴趣吗
I would love to. I could announce my plan
当然愿意 我会宣布我的计划
to open a new wellness center in Topanga Canyon.
在多盘加峡谷开一个新的健康中心
Oh, my God. Seriously?
上帝啊 真的吗
When does it open?
什么时候开
Hopefully, soon.
希望尽快吧
The land I have found is expensive.
我找的那个地方不算便宜
And, well, people haven't been as...
人们对物资财富的慷慨程度
generous with material wealth as I had hoped.
大大不如我之所愿
Ade?
艾德
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表