剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I am not seeing a girl who was traumatized.
不是一个受创伤的女生
I'm seeing a girl who got herself
而是一个让她自己出名
in front of the spotlight and loved every second of it.
而且还很享受这个过程的女生
Hey. Didn't expect to see you here.
没想到在这见到你了
Yeah, no, the doctor cleared me to surf.
医生准许我冲浪了
My leg should be okay.
我的脚应该好了
So, uh, I probably owe you
你救了我的命
a fish taco or something for saving my life.
我欠你一个墨西哥鱼肉卷或其他的什么
You don't owe me.
你没欠我什么
I'm just glad you didn't die or anything.
你没事 我很高兴
Thank you. Thank you, Dixon.
谢谢你 迪克森
That's probably the nicest thing you've said to me in months.
这是这几个月来你对我说过的最好的话
All right, guys, listen up.
好了 大家听好了
Come on in.
来吧
I know this is going to be a tough one today
我知道此战艰难
with Liam out and everything, but...
利亚姆出局了 但是
guys, I still think we can win this.
我觉得我们还是能赢得比赛的
Let's go, guys. Come on, get in the water.
大伙上 冲进水里面吧
Let's do some warm-ups.
做点热身运动
All right. All right.
好的 好的
Ivy, you okay over there?
艾薇 你没事吧
I think I might have, like,
我好像 可能
tweaked my hamstring.
扭伤腿筋了
Can you put any weight on it?
腿还能承重吗
I mean, yeah. No, I can... yeah.
我觉得 还行 还可以吧
I think you're going to have to sit this one out, Ivy.
我觉得你这次还是别参加了 艾薇
Oh, dude, come on, Coach.
教练 不是吧
No. Dude...
别这样啊
Okay, you guys need me, and it's fine.
我必须得上 我没事的
I can... I mean, I'm sure I can still surf.
我确定我还能冲浪的
Ivy, hey, it's just one meet, okay?
艾薇 只不过是一次比赛
Sorry.
算了吧
Oh, bitches.
我♥操♥ 小贱♥人♥
Take off this tape, you stupid sluts!
帮我撕掉胶带 你们这俩骚货
What did you just call us?
你叫我们什么
I'm calling the police.
我报♥警♥了
Wait. Not yet.
等等 等会再报
You are a shriveled excuse for a man.
你还算个男人吗
You're... pitiful,
你可悲可叹
and you are disgusting.
让人作呕
I'm calling the police.
我在报♥警♥
They'll take him away,
他们会把他带走的
and they'll bring him to justice.
他会被绳之以法的
Give it to me.
把电♥话♥给我
I'll handle the justice myself.
我要亲手把他绳之以法
You have the most incredible clothes.
你的衣服都超级好看
And you look so pretty in everything.
而且你穿什么都很好看
Oh. You're sweet.
你真贴心
So, what do you think?
你觉得哪样好
Sweater, no sweater?
穿开衫 还是不♥穿♥开衫
It's a little sexier without.
不♥穿♥比较性感一点
All right. Sexier, it is.
好吧 那就性感一点
You are going to have such an amazing night with Liam.
你和利亚姆肯定能度过一个美好的夜晚
Hey, I-I really appreciate your advice.
真的很感谢你的建议
You really helped me realize what I want.
你帮我找出了我真心所属
Please! It was so obvious.
拜托 答案多明显啊
I mean, you two have more chemistry
你们俩比
than Demi and Ashton.
黛米和艾什顿[好莱坞明星情侣]还来电
I thought we were Brangelina.
我还以为我们是布拉吉丽娜[皮特夫妇]
Okay. Wish me luck.
祝我好运
Good luck.
好运
And we're pretty much the same size,
我们身材差不多
so if you ever want to borrow anything, feel free.
如果你想借我衣服 随便穿
Really?
真的
Thanks. You're the best.
谢谢 你最好了
Come on. You got it.
加油 你能行的
You got it. Come on!
你能行的 加油
Come on, come on, come on. Yeah!
加油加油
Go, Dixon, go!
加油 迪克森
You're doing great. Go!
表现得很好 加油
Teddy!
泰迪
Go, Teddy!
泰迪 加油
You got it. That's it. That's it! Nice one.
你行的 就是这样 不错
Gnarly.
惨了
Liam, this sucks.
利亚姆 真是烂透了
Totally.
对啊
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
How you feeling?
你心情怎么样
Pretty good, till you showed up.
你没来之前 心情好得很
I need to talk to you about Annie.
我好和你谈谈安妮的事
Let's take a walk.
我们出去谈
Okay, straight-up, what happened last night?
直接说 昨晚发生什么事了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
What did you tell Annie?
你告诉安妮什么事了
All of a sudden, she's acting weird.
突然之间 她变得很奇怪
Nothing.
我什么都没说
Maybe she finally realized that underneath
也许她终于意识到好好先生的表皮下
this Mr. Cool facade is the kind of guy
其实是一个让他弟弟
who lets his kid brother get beat up.
挨揍长大的人♥渣♥
He's too much of a coward to tell the truth about it.
那人还懦弱地不敢说出真♥相♥
When are you going to let it go?
你什么时候才能忘掉这事
I've done nothing but apologize to you
我一直向你道歉
and try to make it up to you.
想要补偿你
Seriously, I don't... You know what I could never figure out,
说真的 我都... 我始终不明白
is why you were such a jerk to me
你为什么要这么对我
from the day that I showed up that summer.
从我出现的那个暑假起
It's like you were trying to get rid of me.
你好像要极力摆脱我
You know what? You're right.
你猜对了
I did want you to leave,
我的确想让你离开
so I set you up.
所以我锻炼你
I wanted to protect you.
是为了要保护你
By letting me get beat?
用揍我的方式
Give me a break.
得了吧
Once-- you got beat once by that man.
你被那个人打过一次
I got it practically every day that summer.
那个夏天我每天就这么被他打
Sometimes twice.
有时一天两次
And I knew you'd get the same treatment
我知道如果你呆久了
if you stuck around long enough.
你也会落得和我一样
I could take it, but there was no way
我能承受这种虐待 但没理由
I was letting my little brother go through that.
让我弟弟也经历这些
Why didn't you tell me that before?
你之前怎么不告诉我
It's not easy to talk about.
这要说出来很难
But I did want to talk to you, Liam.
但我是想和你说的
It's just you never stopped long enough to listen.
每次我还没说完就被你打断了
Please don't do this.
求求你 别杀我
Please, please, please, please.
求求你 求求你 求求你
Beg, you dog.
求我啊 混♥蛋♥
I'm begging you, please!
我求你 求求你了
Naomi!
娜欧米
He deserves
他罪该
to die.
万死
Don't!
不要
I'll do anything.
你要我做什么都可以
Shut up!
闭嘴
I know he deserves to die, but...
我知道他该死
You're not going to kill anybody.
但你不会杀任何一个人
Not even him.
就算是他也不可以
Naomi, if you do this,
娜欧米 你要是这么做了
your life is over.
你的人生就毁了
He's not worth it.
他不值得
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表