剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
This whole thing is so unfair.
这事儿太不公平了
Sucks. Yeah.
真差劲 没错
Yeah.
是啊
Hey,I got something
我有个提议
that might take your mind off your problems.
或许能帮你舒心解忧
How would you feel about getting out of town with us
你觉得跟咱们出城玩几天
for a couple days
怎么样
to an amazing,paparazzi-free yoga retreat?
去个超赞且没有狗仔的瑜伽训练营如何
Oh,my God,I would love to.
我的天啊 我非常愿意
Perfect.
好极了
It's settled.
就这么定了
Girls' weekend.
女生周末节
Salud.
祝您健康[西班牙语]
Uh,you're not moving to Ojai,are you?
你不会是要搬去欧亥住吧
I've never been to a yoga retreat.
我从没去过瑜伽训练营
I didn't know what to bring.
也不知道要带些什么
Oh,I'm pretty sure you won't need this.
我敢肯定你不会需要这件的
Thank you
谢谢你
for inviting Emily.
邀请艾米丽同去
You made me.
是你叫我这么做的
I know, but I still appreciate it when you do what I tell you.
我知道 但我还是很感激你能听我的话
Oh. Well,I'm just hoping that some yoga
我只希望那个瑜伽
and that meditation will chill her out,
和冥想能帮她缓解一下情绪
because she's really been getting on my nerves.
因为她实在是太烦人了
I'm home!
我回来了
Really.
相当烦
We're in the kitchen.
我们在厨房♥里
Oh,your hair looks nice.
你的发型真漂亮
Thanks. I really love it.
谢谢 我爱死它了
I just bought the cutest new yoga pants.
我刚买♥♥了最可爱的新瑜伽裤
I'm gonna go try them on.
我去试试看
B-r-b.
马上回来
Oh,my God!
我的天啊
Don't overreact.
别反应过度
Don't-don't overreact?
别反应过度
She borrows my clothes and my perfume and my jewelry
她借我的衣服 香水还有首饰
and my makeup,
还有我的化妆品
and last night I saw her using my deodorant,
昨晚我还看到她用我的体香剂
but this-- she's Single White Femaling me.
但这个 她完全是在模仿我
Annie,you should be flattered.
安妮 你应该感到荣幸
She looks up to you.
她崇拜你
Sh-She just wants to be like you.
她只是想像你一样
Dixon,will you please back me up on this.
迪克森 这事儿你得顶我吧
Uh,look,I-I don't know,
我也不知道
it is a little weird,
是有点怪
but it's just her hair.
不过只是发型而已
Oh,come on,guys.
你们俩不会吧
I have tried to give Emily the benefit of the doubt,okay?
我一直都努力把她的行为当作无心之过
I have,but this is too much.
我很努力了 不过这也太扯了
Sh-She's weird and clingy and I just wish
她古怪又粘人 我只希望
she would get her own life
她能走自己的路
and stop trying to steal mine.
别再偷我的了
Ojai,here we come!
欧亥 我们来了
Here we are,ladies.
女士们 我们到了
Who's ready to get their Om on?
准备好开始练习瑜伽圣音了吗
You know it's not too late to book a room at Bacara.
现在去巴卡拉预定房♥间 还不算太晚
Naomi,this is going to be fun.
娜欧米 这会很有意思的
Embrace this experience.
好好享受这次体验吧
I like it.
我很喜欢
Reminds me of summer camp.
让我想起了夏令营
What do you think,Emily?
你觉得呢 艾米丽
It's fine.
还不错
Oh,my God!
我的天啊
What? You okay?
怎么了 你还好吗
Ashton Kutcher is no longer following me on Twitter.
艾希顿·库奇不再关注我的微博了
Welcome to the Shining Tree.
欢迎来到闪烁灵树
I am Guru Sona.
我是宗师索娜
Namaste.
合十致敬
Namaste.
合十致敬
I hope that you will find your stay here
希望在这里的这段时光
both physically and spiritually rewarding.
能使你们获得肉体上和精神上的双重升华
Like spring buds,you are here to blossom and bloom.
就像春蕾 你们来这里就是为了绽放的
And are those the private bungalows
那些就是之前说的
we were promised? Yes.
私人别♥墅♥吗 是的
One per guest.
一人一间
They are angled perfectly to wake you
它们的角度都是经过精心设计
with the earliest morning sun.
以便清晨的第一缕霞光唤醒你们
Fantastic.
真棒
Now,if Warwick can collect your cell phones.
现在由沃威克把你们的手♥机♥收起来
Phones.
手♥机♥
Phones.
手♥机♥
Phones. Let go of the connection
手♥机♥ 摒弃那些
that binds you to your everyday reality.
你与俗世的联♥系♥
By which I mean,
我的意思是
let go of your cell phone.
放下手♥机♥
Oh, I can't give you my phone.
我不能把手♥机♥给你
Sure you can.
你当然可以
It's fun off the grid.
远离网络 充满欢乐
The use of any electronic device
任何电子设备的使用
is strictly prohibited.
都是严禁的
This is a place of reflection
这是反思世俗之地
and disconnection from the outside world.
也是脱离于尘世之外的孤绝之地
Now,before you take your bags
现在 在你们带上行李前往
to your bungalows...
私人别♥墅♥之前
Tent.
帐篷
You can proceed to the registration cabin
你们可以先去登记小屋
where our staff will help you plan your time here.
我们的工作人员会帮你安排在这儿的时间
I particularly recommend tomorrow night's sweat lodge.
我特别推荐明晚的净汗室体验
Not to be missed.
不可错过哦
Welcome...
欢迎大家
and enjoy.
玩得尽兴
Knock-knock.
有人吗
Hi.
你好
You excited for tomorrow?
你为明晚的事儿兴奋吗
Are you kidding?
你开什么玩笑
A night at home,just the two of us?
二人之夜
No sneaking around,no paranoia?
不用偷偷摸摸 不用提心吊胆
Sounds wonderful.
听起来不错
I don't know. Without all that stress and tension,
我也不知道 没有那些压力和不安
what if it's just... not that exciting?
要是没那么激动人心呢
Mm,I think we'll find a way to generate some excitement.
我想我们会找到制♥造♥兴奋的办法的
See you tomorrow night.
明晚见
I just don't get it.
我真的不明白
It's supposed to put you into a meditative place.
本来应该让我们身处冥想之地
To get you to a... state of inner peace.
让内心慢慢沉静下来
By walking around in circles.
这么散步兜圈子都沉静了吗
It's a labyrinth.
这叫做魔幻迷宫
And it's a metaphor for your journey through life.
暗喻人的一声就如走迷宫一样
Did the guru slip you something?
是不是那个大♥师♥给你灌了什么迷魂药了
'Cause you're talking nonsense.
你现在说的话我都听不懂了
Ade,you understand,right?
艾德 你明白我的意思吧
Did either of you see a computer in that cabin?
你们俩有人在那木屋里看到电脑吗
I really need to check my Web site for a second.
我真的得看下我的个人主页
I'm glad you guys are finding this to be
很高兴你们也认为
such an enriching experience.
这是一次难得的经历
Oh look! Nuts and berries for dinner.
可不是嘛 就靠果仁和梅子当晚餐
Give in to the experience.
为了增加阅历忍♥忍♥吧
The only thing I want to give in to
我唯一想忍♥的就是
is a vodka martini and a sexy park ranger.
伏特加马提尼和性感的公园管♥理♥员♥
Hey,are you coming to dinner?
你要过来吃晚饭吗
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表