剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Okay, dude,
这样 伙计
You and me, we're grabbing beers tonight.
咱俩今晚出去喝两杯
What do you say? Sounds good.
你说呢 好主意
Okay, cool.
好 好极了
All right. I'll find you.
好的 我再约你
All right. Nice to meet you.
好 很高兴见到你
That's wild, you running into him.
太混乱了 你居然碰到他了
Yeah.
是
It's weird.
挺奇怪
Good weird, or another kind of weird?
是好方面的奇怪 还是其他呢
Well, I mean, he was my roommate, but...
我是说 他是我室友 但
He was also the first guy I ever had feelings for.
他也是第一个让我有感觉的人
Yeah, I was so freaked out, I had to drop out of Exeter.
我不知所措 不得不从埃克塞特的学校退学
I mean, I'm happy to see him and all,
总体上 能遇到他还是很高兴
it's just I'm not exactly looking forward
不过我实在不太想
to a night of pretending to be straight.
再装一晚上的直男
Sorry. Sorry. Oh, my god!
抱歉 抱歉 我的天
Dixon, I'm pretty sure that is not how that is supposed to work.
迪克森 我十分确定 那不是那么开的
Yeah, the guys at the bar made it seem so easy.
对 不过酒吧那帮家伙貌似很容易就打开了
Yo, we're cool and everything, right?
咱俩之间没什么心结吧
I mean there's, like, there's no weirdness
我是说 那次在自助餐厅约你出去
after that time I asked you out in the cafeteria?
不会让你觉得尴尬吧
Yeah, we're cool.
嗯 没事了
Good. Good.
好 那就好
Okay, 'cause I...
因为我
I don't even know what I was thinking.
我自己都不知道 当时是怎么想的
I just... I'd really like us to be friends again.
我只是 我真希望我们能做回朋友
Yeah, me, too.
是 我也是
Cool.
那好
Okay, so, uh, how about surfing tomorrow?
好 那明天去冲浪怎么样
You know, as friends?
以朋友的身份去
Yeah, okay.
行 好
Um, there's just one thing I got to take care of.
不过有件事我得先去办了
You go take care of your one thing
你去办你的事
And I'll see you in the water.
回头海上见
Sounds good. All right.
好主意 好的
I'm gonna go clean up.
我得去冲冲
I love the service at this hotel.
爱死这家旅馆的服务了
Thanks.
谢谢
I love it more.
我更爱
Hi. Excuse me.
打扰一下
I was wondering if you could do me a favor.
你能帮我个忙吗
You see that short-haired girl over there?
看到那边那个短发女孩了吗
The one with the ugly bathing suit?
穿着丑陋泳衣的那个
So I'm thinking of going
我在考虑
and exploring the town later this afternoon.
下午去镇里玩玩
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
But I heard it was kind of far.
但我听说有点远
Yeah. Right?
是吧
So I'm going to hire a pool boy to carry me on his back.
所以我打算雇个救生员 来背我过去
Sounds good.
好主意
Hey, are you okay?
你没事吧
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
没事 抱歉
Max is just giving me a look.
麦克斯刚给了我一个眼神而已
What look?
什么眼神
I'm not giving you a look.
我可没给你什么眼神
Yes, you are.
你给了
And I know what it means.
而且我懂你的内涵
Time to study.
该学习了
Well, you know, I can't really tolerate
说对了 我还真受不了
this slacking off much longer.
再这么荒废下去了
Fine.
好吧
you guys have fun.
你们接着爽
I'll see you later.
一会见
Hey, would you like a bottle of water?
要来瓶水吗
Yes. Thank you.
好 谢谢你
What did I tell you.
我说什么来着
I love the service at this hotel.
爱死这家旅馆的服务了
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
Oh, yes. Yes. Yes.
对头 对头 就是它
Ah, I'm not wearing a hat. Oh, come on.
我可不戴这种帽子 得了吧
If you're not gonna wear the shirt,
如果你不打算穿这种衬衫
then you gotta wear the hat.
那你就得戴这种帽子
I'm really okay wearing my own clothes.
我穿着自己的衣服就挺好
Just trying to have a little fun.
试着开个玩笑而已
Geez.
老天
oh, my gosh.
我的天呐
We so have to get a photo.
这必须得拍个照
Absolutely not.
绝对不要
Yes. Come on.
要 来嘛
Someday we'll look back at it
以后咱们就看着这张照片
and think about how we were young and in love in Mexico.
回忆当年我们在墨西哥的青春与爱情
I'm not taking a photo with that overgrown tree rat.
我可不要跟那只大号♥棘鼠拍照
He's adorable.
他多可爱
He's wearing people clothes.
他穿着人类的衣服
You know how I feel about animals in people clothes.
你知道我对穿着人类衣服的动物没好感
Please.
求你了
Okay, fine, one photo.
好吧 就一张
Hola. Por favor,
你好 请问
queremos un photo con el monkey.
能帮我们 跟猴子拍张照吗
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Stand together.
靠近点
Guapa.
美女
Closer to the mono, okay?
跟猴子靠近点好吗
Say, "best spring break ever."
一起说 "最美春假"
Best spring break ever.
最美春假
Oh, my god. Ow!
天哪
Any chance you want to relaunch that rocket?
还想要再快活一次吗
I can't believe that your
难以置信
friends are actually buying this whole thing.
你朋友居然会相信你那套
What whole thing?
我哪套
The whole... you're failing math,
就是说你数学要挂了
so you need to bring a tutor to Mexico thing.
所以要带一家教一起来墨西哥那套
Well, it's not that far-fetched.
也不是太牵强
I mean, I actually am failing math.
起码要挂科这事是真的
You're failing math?
你数学要挂了吗
Is a 59 average failing?
均分五十九不是挂了吗
Yes. So I'm not so good with numbers.
话是没错 我不太擅长与数字打交道
Naomi, I...
娜欧米 我
You realize that if you fail math,
你有没有意识到 如果你数学挂了
not only can't you get off the wait list At CU,
你不仅会被从加州大学的候补名单里除名
you probably can't graduate.
很可能都毕不了业
I know, I know, okay?
我知道 知道 好吗
But I just... I guess I've been distracted
但我只是 我想我是因为一个
by a handsome man with a big...
大帅哥而分神了 他有着强大的
Naomi... IQ. I was going to say IQ.
娜欧米 智商 我是想说智商
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm not going to pretend to be your tutor anymore.
我不想再假装成你的家教老师了
No, you have to. We can't let people know.
你必须这么做 我们不能让别人知道
I really am going to be your tutor.
我要成为你名副其实的家教老师
I'm going to make sure that you pass math.
确保你通过数学考试
Oh, Max. Fine, but later.
好的 麦克斯 但是待会再说
No. We're studying now.
不 我们现在就开始学习
We can have sex once you pass the practice test.
等你通过了模拟考 我们再嘿♥咻♥
Oh, my god.
天呐
You are so twisted.
你可真变♥态♥
And I don't mean in a sexy S&M kind of way.
我指的可不是性感性♥虐♥里的那种"变♥态♥"
I couldn't help but overhear that someone was sick.
我无意中听到 似乎有人不太舒服
Yeah, Silver's not feeling that great, so...
小银觉得不舒服
And now I'm feeling even worse.
我现在感觉更难受了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表