剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
You know, it's practical, really.
这也是迫不得已
See, I graduated last year
我去年就毕业了
with rather mediocre marks,
但成绩平平
which means I can't get into any university worth the price of admission.
好点的大学都进不去
But it's nothing a good old-fashioned PG year can't fix.
但再来一年就能统统解决
PG?
再来一年
Uh, postgrad.
就是复读
Oh. Okay, so, um, so where will you be staying for this, uh, PG year?
好吧 那你这一年跟谁住
With Laurel and Ivy of course.
当然是跟罗瑞尔和艾薇
I know.
我就知道
Okay, I was just, uh, caught making out with my cell phone.
哎呀 我刚才跟手♥机♥亲热被围观了
Not how I imagined starting my senior year.
真难想象 最后一年就这样开始了
Of course, the fact that a soon-to-be
当然 那个即将诞生的
international pop star is on the other end
国际歌♥坛巨星
might up my street cred a little.
倒还能给我争点光
Well, this soon-to-be international pop star
那个即将诞生的巨星
wishes she was with you.
现在要是能在你身边就好了
Then come back to school.
回学校来吧
How about you hang up the phone.
挂电♥话♥吧
What did Javier say?
哈维尔说什么
Nothing.
没什么
I'll talk to you later, okay, baby?
亲爱的 回聊吧
Okay, bye.
好的 拜拜
Oh, eyelash.
睫毛掉了
Make a wish.
许个愿吧
I wish you would stop making things so uncomfortable.
我希望你别这么讨厌行不
I wish you would accept the fact
我希望你接受现实
that Navid is my boyfriend.
纳维才是我男朋友
That's two.
你许了两个愿
Things have to change, Javier, I'm serious.
别这样 哈维尔 我说真的
They will.
好吧
Because I'm dropping you from the tour.
那我不让你参加巡演了
What?
什么
I'm not about to keep you afloat
我不能老让你奔波在外
Now that we're back in L.A.
我们一回到洛杉矶
and you're throwing Navid in my face.
你就把纳维搬出来
Look at the bright side.
不过好的一面是
You can go back to high school.
你可以回高中去
Maybe even join glee club.
说不定还能进合唱团
Hey, Liam.
早 利亚姆
Screw you.
走开
Bonjour mon amie!
朋友 你好[法语]
You made it through customs!
你连那边的习俗都学会啦
Just barely.
一点点而已
Oh, how it killed me to leave the Riviera.
我真想赖在里维埃拉
Ooh, remind me to tell you about
忘了告诉你
my liaison with Rob Pattinson.
我跟罗伯特·帕丁森的一段邂逅
Oh, yeah, he bites.
他果然会咬人
So who do you have for homeroom?
你的指导老师是谁
Mr. Cannon.
坎南老师
That's impossible. He's in london.
不可能 他在伦敦呢
He was only teaching at West Bev for the year.
他只在西比弗利中学干一年
I know, I thought so, too, but he's on my schedule.
我也这么觉得 但课程表上写的是他
No, but it has to be a mistake.
肯定搞错了
Apparently not.
显然没错
Better beat him to class.
我得抢在他前面进教室
I'll see you at lunch.
午餐时间见
Over here.
到这来
Are you okay?!
没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Naomi, it's okay!
娜欧米 没事了
It's just an earthquake.
地震而已
You look good, Naomi.
你今天很漂亮 娜欧米
Don't look at me like that.
别用那种眼神看我
Like what?
什么眼神
You...
你...
Careful.
小心点
Don't go spreading lies again.
别再散播谣言了
I look forward to seeing you around school.
希望下次在校园里还能遇到你
Okay, guys!
同学们 没事了
Okay, calm down.
别慌
I know that was a little frightening.
我知道这挺吓人的
We're gonna evacuate the building this way.
从这边撤离
Come on.
跟上
Hello.
你好
I'd like to report a rape.
我想举报一桩强♥奸♥案
All right, guys, be careful. Watch your step.
同学们 注意脚下
There's broken glass here.
小心碎玻璃
God, I can't believe we're stuck in school.
天呐 我们居然被困在学校了
The waves would be sick after this quake.
地震后浪头一定很猛
Then why not go to the beach?
我们为什么不去海滩
Because ditching isn't exactly a good way
因为开学第一天就逃课
to start off the school year.
可不是什么光彩的事
Who said anything about being good?
光彩管什么用
Look, some of us don't want to have to do a PG year.
不是谁都想复读一年的
Touche. Brother Dixon.
说得好 迪克森老兄
Touche.
说得好
You know,
知道吗
someone's gonna come eventually.
肯定会有人来的
Look, Liam, I get why you're mad.
利亚姆 我知道你为什么生气
And it's not that I didn't want to talk to you this summer,
暑假里 我不是不理你
I-I was just overwhelmed with lawyers and probation.
只是那个官司 缓刑 事太多了
You couldn't find five minutes?
五分钟都挤不出来吗
I left you that message saying that I hoped
我给你发信息了
everything went okay.
希望一切都好
So... Did it go okay?
你暑假还好吗
Well, that depends on how you define "Okay."
那得看你怎么定义''好''了
What happened?
怎么了
Liam, please.
利亚姆 跟我谈谈吧
I told my stepfather I stole the coins,
我跟继父说是我偷了古董币
and he kicked me out.
结果他把我赶了出去
And Jasper lit my boat on fire.
贾斯珀还把我的船烧了
What?!
什么
I had no idea.
我一点都没听说
Well, that's right, 'cause you didn't return my calls.
那当然 因为你都不接我电♥话♥
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I should have been there for you.
我应该陪在你身边的
You guys okay?
你俩没事吧
Yeah. Yeah.
没事 没事
Good.
那就好
Okay, thanks. I appreciate that.
好的 谢谢 非常感谢
You get through to the doctor?
跟医生打电♥话♥
Yep. He'll check my knee out this afternoon.
对 他今天下午来检查我膝盖
I'm sure it's fine; I'll be able to play.
肯定没事的 打比赛没问题
Attention everyone!
大家请注意
Attention!
请注意
In light of the earthquake, West Beverly
由于突发地震 我们得检查
has to be inspected for structural damage.
西比弗利中学的校舍损坏情况
So school is dismissed for the day.
因此 今天停课一天
Wait, what? Who even was that guy?
啥 那家伙是谁
No, Navid,
别 纳维
Don't go.
别走
Okay. Don't high-five me. Don't high-five me.
好吧 别跟我击掌了 别击掌
Okay, so, look,
听着
I want to take you somewhere special.
我想带你去个特别的地方
School's canceled party!
停课派对
My house.
来我家哦
Right on.
一定到
School's canceled party, my house!
停课派对 来我家哦
Don't I get a thank you?
怎么不跟我说谢谢
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表