剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Obviously, I didn't know that Charlie was your brother.
显然 我不知道查理是你的亲兄弟
I mean, I didn't even know
我甚至不知道
that you had a brother. I don't.
你有个兄弟 我没有
Look, what happened between you guys was a long time ago,
你们之间发生的事都过去好久了
And he feels really bad.
他觉得非常内疚
Stay out of it.
你别管这事了
He said that stealing the credit card was...
他说偷信♥用♥卡♥是...
You don't know what you're talking about.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
I'm gonna stop seeing Charlie.
我不会再跟查理见面了
I don't care what you do or who you date.
我不在乎你做什么或是跟谁约会
You were right.
你说的对
We're all wrong for each other.
我们根本就不适合对方
Oh, there you are.
你在这呢
I thought I lost you.
我还以为找不到你了
I'm going to need a little leash
看来我需要一根绳子之类的
for you or something. Yeah.
把你拴上 没错
Um, are you ready to go?
你准备好离开了吗
Yeah. Let's go.
好了 我们走
Awesome. Great.
没问题 好的
That was an incredible night.
今晚实在太棒了
It really was, sil.
一点没错 小银
Your mom would be so proud.
你妈妈该多为你自豪
Thanks.
谢谢
Mm, you guys are the best.
你们最好了
Um, I think we should say hi to Naomi.
我觉得我们应该跟娜欧米打个招呼
No way. Why?
没门 为什么
She's been awful, Silver.
她最近看谁都不顺眼 小银
For no reason.
没有任何理由
Yeah, but she's going through a lot.
对 但她经历了很多事
You keep saying that, but
你一直那样说 但
I don't know what she could possibly be going through
但我想象不到有什么事
to justify that behavior.
可以解释她那晚的行为
Naomi.
娜欧米
I can't believe it.
我无法相信
What?
什么
About Cannon.
坎南的那件事
You promised.
你答应过我的
They're your friends.
她们是你的朋友
Okay? We're all your friends.
好吗 我们都是你的朋友
I just, I feel sick about it.
我只是觉得难以接受
It's so awful.
太可怕了
Why didn't you tell us?
你为什么不告诉我们
Why...
为什么
Because I don't want you staring at me like you're staring at me right now,
因为我不希望你用这样的眼神看着我
with pity, like I'm pathetic or something.
带着怜悯 好像我很可悲之类的
This isn't pity, Naomi. This is sympathy.
这不是怜悯 娜欧米 这是同情
It's love.
是爱
This is us trying to be your friends.
我们在做朋友该做的事
This is anger.
这是愤怒
He's going to pay for what he did to you.
他会为他的行为付出代价的
I can't believe you only cost me $400.
真不敢相信你居然花了我400大洋
'cause I was about ready to drop a grand.
我原本想100块买♥♥下你的
Well, uh... If you're satisfied at the end of the night,
如果你今晚满意的话
Maybe you can tip me.
也许可以赏点小费
Get out of here.
想都别想
See you at my place.
我家见
Right behind you.
马上就到
Damn it, Sasha, what the hell do you want?
该死 萨莎 你到底想怎么样
I need to talk to you.
我有几句话要跟你说
No.
不行
Come on, after this,
拜托了 说完之后
I will leave you alone, I promise.
我不会再打扰你了 我保证
Fine. Talk.
好 说吧
Not here.
不能在这说
Please, just give me five minutes. All right.
拜托 给我五分钟吧 好
Come on.
过来
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Nothing at all.
一点事没有
You okay?
你还好吗
Oh, um, yeah. Just... I was just paying some bills.
是的 我只是在付一些账单
So how was the bachelor auction?
单身汉拍卖♥♥会怎么样
Oh, it was okay.
挺好的
Um, but actually, mom,
但其实 妈妈
The check you wrote for the charity--
你捐款的那张支票
It-it bounced.
被退兑了
Oh, uh, well, you know, that's not a problem.
这样 不是什么大问题
I'll just give you some cash.
我给你点现金好了
Okay.
好的
Um... You know what, Annie?
要不这样 安妮
I-I will get it to you.
我会把钱给你的
It just might take me a-a couple of days.
但可能要过几天
What is going on, mom?
发生什么事了 妈妈
Money is a bit tight right now.
现在我们有些缺钱
Your dad's new job pays only about half of what his old job did.
你♥爸♥爸现在这份工作只能赚原来的一半
But I-I mean, I thought...
但我还以为
You had leads. Yeah, well,
你有存款 是有
Not... So many, it turns out.
其实也没多少
I've been out of photography for a long time, and...
我很久不搞摄影了 而且
And not having a college degree
没有大学学历
is making things more difficult than I anticipated.
让找工作变得比预想的艰难
Look, Annie, I don't want you to worry about this.
听着 安妮 我不想你为钱的事担心
Everything is going to be fine.
一切都会好起来的
Your dad and I are going to figure it out, okay?
你♥爸♥爸和我会想办法解决的 好吗
Okay.
好
Okay.
好的
Annie?
安妮
Hi, Katherine. I'm sorry.
嗨 凯瑟琳 很抱歉
I hope I'm not calling too late.
我希望这个电♥话♥不会打得太晚
No, no, not at all. What's going on?
不晚 一点也不晚 有什么事吗
Well, I've been thinking about your offer,
我一直在考虑你的那个提议
And it's $20,000 for my eggs, right?
你愿意花两万买♥♥我的卵子 对吗
That's right.
是的
I'll do it.
我愿意卖♥♥
So?
说吧
Look, I get that you hate me.
我知道你恨我
I do. I was awful to you.
我知道 我做了不该做的事
And I am sorry.
我很抱歉
It's just that when we met,
我们刚认识时
I had just gone through a really bad breakup.
我刚刚经历了一次痛苦的分手
And then you broke up with me,
接着你又跟我分手了
A high school kid...
一个高中生
And my ego just couldn't take it anymore.
我实在无法再承受这个打击
And I snapped.
我崩溃了
That's what you want to talk to me about?
你就是想跟我说这些
Okay.
好吧
A few weeks ago, Eric--
几周前 艾瑞克
Um, the guy from the bad breakup--
你之前的那任男友
He got back in touch with me,
他又和我联♥系♥
And, um...
接着
He told me that he was HIV positive.
他告诉我他是HIV阳性
And I got tested and...
我做了检查 结果
...I am, too, Dixon.
我也一样 迪克森
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表