剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
So, my parents are out of town,
我父母不在家
I have a big bed, and I don't like to sleep alone.
我的床很大 我不想一个人睡
Not that I imagine we'll be doing much sleeping.
不过我觉得 咱俩在一起肯定睡不了多久
What, too soon?
怎么 你觉得太快了
Way too soon.
快的不一般
Tomorrow, then?
那明天怎么样
Not gonna happen.
不可能
Well, let me know if you change your mind.
你要是改主意了 跟我说一声啊
I used to be a gymnast.
我过去可练过体操
You know what they do to rapists
你知道在不太开化的地方
in less civilized societies?
人们怎么对待强♥奸♥犯吗
Snip, snip.
剪啊剪
Sounds pretty civilized to me.
我觉得挺文明的
What we talking about?
聊什么呢
Ways to castrate Cannon.
如何阉掉坎南
I mean, it's just so unfair,
每天你都不得不面对他
the fact that you have to see him here every day.
这太不公平了
Maybe she doesn't.
也许她不必如此
I have a plan.
我有个计划
Mr. Cannon, wait up.
坎南老师 等等
Hey.
嗨
Silver, uh, haven't seen you around school much lately.
小银 近来没在学校看见你
I know.
我知道
Look, I-I owe you an explanation for the other night.
关于那天 我欠你一个解释
Truth is, I didn't have to meet Harper.
事实是 我那天不是去见哈培的
No?
是吗
I had a realization.
我当时突然觉得
I had to break up with Teddy.
我得跟泰迪分手
And I wanted to do it while I still had the courage.
我希望在还有勇气说出口之前告诉他
Oh. Well, I'm sorry that didn't work out.
很遗憾 你们没能在一起
I'm not.
没什么遗憾的
I mean, the relationship was over,
我的意思是说 这段感情结束了
and it was taking up too much of my time.
它浪费了我太多时间
Now I can get back to more important things.
现在我可以做更重要的事了
Like my senior project.
像是我的毕业设计
Right.
对
Any way that we could get together tomorrow,
明天我们可以找个时间
to brainstorm?
一起做研讨吗
Sure.
当然
Great.
太好了
I'm really looking forward to it.
我很期待
So... are you contagious?
那个 你有传染病吗
What?
什么
You said you were puking your guts out
你说单身汉拍卖♥♥会结束后
after the bachelor auction,
你吐得一塌糊涂
so whatever that was, I don't want it.
所以不管那是什么病 我都不想被传染上
R-right, yeah.
是的 对
Um, no, actually, uh, I'm-I'm feeling a lot better.
事实上 我感觉好多了
Good.
很好
So then maybe we could pick up from where we almost left off.
所以我们可以继续那天未完的事咯
Sorry.
对不起
That-that is so dumb.
这太白♥痴♥了
That's, like, me trying to do something sexy with my voice,
我想装性感挑逗你来着
which is so not me.
但这一点都不像我
Anyways, um,
不管怎样
my mom is gonna be out again tonight, so...
我妈今晚又不在 所以
Tonight? Um, I can't.
今晚吗 我不可以
I have homework.
我有作业要做
Homework?
作业
Okay, you're choosing homework over me?
所以你选作业而不选我
Guess my sexy voice is even worse than I thought it was.
看来我装性感彻底失败了
It's-it's not that.
不是那样的
Um, it's just that my mom-- she's been on my case
都是我妈 我妈最近
about keeping my grades up lately, so...
很关心我的成绩
So when are you free to hang?
所以你什么时候才有空出来
Anytime after Wednesday.
周三以后都可以
That's when most of my homework is due.
我大部分作业都是周三交
Wednesday?
周三吗
Yeah.
是的
Okay. Wednesday.
好 周三
Um, look, I-I got to go.
我得走了
Um, I'll talk to you later, okay?
我晚点再跟你谈 好吗
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Are you living in your car?
你睡在车里吗
Yeah, well, the great thing about it is
这样最大的好处是
you can change the view
一个地方的风景看腻了
when it gets old.
可以马上换地方
Liam...
利亚姆
Annie, I thought I made myself clear.
安妮 我觉得我已经说得很清楚了
Stay out of my life.
离我远点
And I'm organized and efficient
我做事有条理 效率高
and extremely detail-oriented.
而且注重细节
I'm confused.
我有点糊涂了
Wait, you didn't go to college?
等等 你没有上过大学
Uh, no, I got married and had kids.
是的 我结了婚 有了孩子
How sad.
真遗憾
Oh. Well, it says here that-that you had a career
这里写着你曾经
as a fashion photographer in Kansas.
在堪萨斯州做过时尚摄影师
Well, that's impressive.
这很了不起
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I was kidding.
我只是开玩笑
Look, let me just level with you here, okay?
我跟你讲实话吧
For some reason, my last few assistants have quit.
因为某些原因 我前几位助手都辞职了
I have no idea why.
我不知道为什么
And even though you are
即使你
grossly under-qualified, you have a certain desperation
严重不够格 但你有一股
that I am responding to.
我需要的拼劲
And I do like your highlights.
而且我喜欢你头发的颜色
So I am willing to give you a shot.
所以我愿意让你试试
On a trial basis.
当是考验
Excellent. You won't be sorry.
太好了 我不会让你失望的
We'll see.
我们走着瞧
So, here is a list
这张清单
of tasks that I'd like you to take care of.
列出了所有我需要你做的事
Have them done by tomorrow at 3:00
如果明天3点之前你能把这些做完
and you've got the job.
你就被录用了
"Create a spreadsheet itemizing all food expenditures,
"制♥作♥一张最近三年食物支出
"Staff expenses and miscellaneous expenses "Over the last 36 months.
员工工资和其他杂物开销的报表
"Total overtime incurred over the last 36 months.
以及最近三年的加班时间总计
Update the club's membership."
更新俱乐部的会员资料
Eh, no problem.
没问题
Good. Here are the files.
很好 资料在这里
Oh, uh, there's just one more thing.
还有一件事
Can you stop smiling so much?
你可以少笑一点吗
It's giving me a headache.
你的笑容让我头疼
So...
所以
So...
所以
Look, I really, really want to keep seeing you.
我真的真的很想跟你在一起
I really, really want to keep seeing you.
我也真的真的很想跟你在一起
But we can't.
但是我们不能
You know, I got to do what I can to make things right with Liam,
我一方面又想跟利亚姆和好
and dating a girl he used to date...
一方面又想跟他的前女友约会
Technically, we didn't actually date.
严格说来 我们没有真正约会过
More like pined
基本是互相暧昧
and maybe kissed a couple times.
然后接过几次吻
Still...
还是算约会
I know.
我知道
It just sucks.
这真糟糕
Yeah.
是啊
Really, really sucks.
真的真的很糟糕
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表