剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
This is my family.
我们继续吧
Why don't we continue?
火场又来一个 陶福
Another one from the fire, Topher.
等白班来吧 抱歉 莎拉
Next shift has it. Sorry, Sara.
我下班了
I'm -- I'm off the clock.
就这样吧
So, that's it.
我们失业了吗
We're out of work?
我们会想出办法
We'll figure it out,
再找个地方 大家聚在一起
find some place to stay together.
当然
Damn straight.
好的 晚安 德鲁 姑娘们
All right, night, Drew, Toph, ladies.
-晚安 -回见
- Night. - See ya.
晚安
Night.
肯尼 有时间吗
Hey, uh, Kenny, you got a sec?
好了 亲爱的 我送你上车
All right, darling, I'll walk you to your car.
好 回见
Okay. I'll see you around.
行 再见
Yeah. Bye. Bye.
听着 抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry.
我爸爸不再给我钱了
My dad just cut me off,
我没法把钱借给你了
and I can't give you that loan.
我需要那笔钱活下去
I kind of need that money to survive.
-好的 -等一两个月再说吧
- Okay. - Maybe in a month or two?
我想过会发生这种事
I didn't expect this to happen.
非常抱歉 我真的很想帮忙
I-I really am sorry. I wanted to help.
不用 你有帮上
No, you did help.
你做得很棒
You did good.
看你挺身而出 我很骄傲
I'm proud of you for standing up.
这需要勇气
It took stones.
我会再想别的办法的
I'll just -- I'll just figure out another way.
-谢谢 -回见了 兄弟
- Thanks. - I'll catch you later, man.
BGM: It Was a Sin by The Revivalists
你♥爸♥气坏了吧
Your dad must be pretty pissed, huh?
有点吧
Just a little, yeah.
你刚刚哪去了
Where were, uh, where were you?
躲着
Hiding.
抱歉 保罗
I'm so sorry, Paul,
我不能像其他人那样辞职
but I can't quit like everybody else.
如果我辞职了 就要回家
If I do, then I have to go back home,
我不能重蹈覆辙
and I can't do that again.
我知道 我没希望你辞职
I-I know. I don't want you to.
我把我爸叫来 就是希望你别丢饭碗
I brought my dad here so you wouldn't have to.
我不理解
I don't -- I don't understand.
你失去了一切
You lost everything.
是为了我
For me?
很简单
Simple.
我爱你 香农
I love you, Shannon.
此时你可以窜出去逃开了
Now is where you run off like your hair's on fire.
我做不到 我...
I can't. I...
我也爱你
I love you, too.
来啦
Incoming!
-谁想要冰激凌 -我要
- Who wants ice cream?! - I do!
我尖叫 你尖叫
I scream, you scream...
我们都为冰激凌而尖叫
We all scream for ice cream!
看来你恢复正常了
Well, looks like you're back to normal.
我要回到我女儿身边
I am going back to my daughter,
以后寸步不离跟着她
and I am never letting her out of my sight.
你呢
You?
哈姆迪告诉我 阿勒波有个营地
Hamdi told me about a camp in Aleppo,
我准备去那看看
so I'm going to go check that out.
什么 你还嫌不够水深火热吗
What, the frying pan's not hot enough for you?
我这人爱热
I like the heat.
是啊 你最好小心 卡拉翰
Yeah, you better be careful, Callahan.
我把过去的十年生命燃烧殆尽
I spent the past decade of my life burning it to the ground,
希望它能重生变化
hoping it would grow back different,
但唯一能做到的其实取决于你自己
but the only thing that can make it different is you.
我想想啥意思
I'll think about that.
你才不会
No, you won't.
你不是该找个人
Shouldn't there be someone
通知一下你要去哪吗
that you let know where you're off to?
比如陶福 德鲁
Like Topher or Drew?
不是咒你
I don't mean to be a downer,
只是你这一去 也许永不复返
but where you're going, you might not come back.
提醒得对 谢谢
Good point, thanks.
你是个好医生 TC
You're a great doctor, T.C.,
希望我们永远不要再共事
and I hope we never work together again.
每听一次就给我一分钱 我就发财了
If I had a nickel for every time somebody said that.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
你也是
You, too.
来炮击啦
Incoming!
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表