剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我也拥有了高速能力,就一会儿
I had it for just a moment.
太牛逼了
That's incredible.
原来我可以模仿身边的
Turns out I can mimic the abilities of any Meta
任何变种能力,听起来很疯狂
in close proximity, which sounds insane,
但这是真的
but it's real.
嗯,它给了我新的视角
Well, it's given me new perspective
在我作为执法人员的道路上
on the path I took as a member of law enforcement.
嗯...
Um...
我很抱歉,韦斯特,这一切
I'm so sorry, West, for all of it.
嘿,你有点迷路了
Hey, you lost your way a little,
但我一直知道你的心在正确的地方
but I always knew that your heart was in the right place.
你只需要找到它
You just needed to find it.
同意
Agreed.
这就是我想要向中城警局
That's why I'm taking an indefinite leave of absence
请个无限期的假的原因
from CCPD.
照顾好自己,韦斯特 - 克里斯汀
Take care of yourself, West. - Kristen.
叫我乔
Call me Joe.
你确定你能接受
Are you sure you're okay with me
我作为你的女伴吗,因为…
being your plus one because...
不要说他的名字
Do not say his name.
冰霜,我知道...
Frost, I know...
他对我撒谎,然后又跑了
He lied to me and then totally bailed.
我讨厌婚礼 - 实际上,这是…
I hate weddings. - Technically, this is...
行行行,再次结婚的纪念仪式
Okay, fine. Renewal ceremony.
也许我们也应该重新宣誓
Maybe we should renew our vows.
哦,我会立刻再次嫁给你
Oh, I'd marry you again in a heartbeat.
噢 我喜欢这再次结婚纪念仪式
Aw. I love renewal ceremonies.
还有婚礼
And weddings.
很高兴知道 - 嗯
Good to know. - Mm.
每个人
Everyone,
请把你的注意力放到楼梯上
if I may direct your attention to the stairs.
嗨,爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
很棒的入场 - 谢谢
Nice entrance. - Thank you.
现在,在我们进入主线之前
Now, before we get to the main event,
我知道你们两个都让我们
I know you two have asked us all
把这个场合搞得简单一点
to keep it simple for this occasion.
但我们中的一个无法抗拒
But one of us couldn't resist
为庆祝活动添加一些特别的东西
adding a little something extra special to the festivities,
所以不用多说,交给你了
so without further ado, my man.
谢谢你,西斯科
Thank you, Cisco. Appreciate it.
爸爸妈妈,这首歌♥送给你们
Mom, Dad, this is for you.
♪ 你能成为那样美好的爱吗?♪
♪ Could you be that fine love? ♪
♪ 嗯
♪ Mm
♪ 那 1949 年的爱
♪ That 1949 love
♪ 哇
♪ Whoa
♪ 你脊椎里的颤动一般的爱 ♪
♪ That quiver in your spine love ♪
♪ 那年夏天的酒一般的爱
♪ That summer wine love
♪ 抓住温暖的身体,拿起钥匙 ♪
♪ Just grab a warm body and pick up the key ♪
♪ 如果你需要某人
♪ If you need somebody
♪ 想成为的人
♪ Somebody to be
♪ 你不能指望时机或只是等着看 ♪
♪ You can't count on timing or just wait and see ♪
♪ 我会成为那个人,所以就满足于我 ♪
♪ I'll be that somebody, so settle for me ♪
♪ 哦
♪ Oh
♪ 我会给你所有的爱 ♪
♪ I'll give you all the affection ♪
♪ 你一直渴望
♪ You've been craving
♪ 当你准备好时
♪ When you're ready
♪ 我会等待
♪ I'll be waiting
♪ 等待,宝贝
♪ Waiting, baby
♪ 我有
♪ And I've got
♪ 我会给你所有的爱 ♪
♪ I'll give you all the affection ♪
♪ 抓住温暖的身体,拿起钥匙 ♪
♪ Just grab a warm body and pick up the key ♪
♪ 如果你需要某人 像我这样的人 ♪
♪ If you need somebody, somebody like me ♪
♪ 你不能指望时机或只是等着看 ♪
♪ You can't count on timing or just wait and see ♪
♪ 成为那个人
♪ Be that somebody
♪ 亲爱的
♪ So darling
♪ 你是否准备好了
♪ If you're ready
♪ 停留~
♪ To settle
巴特 - 嗯?
Bart. - Yeah?
那太帅了
That was crash.
怎么了? - 不,别这样说
What? - No, no. Just no.
你就是这么说的
That's how you say it.
我不是这么说的 你说的很奇怪
That's not how I say it. You say it weird.
还是赶紧再宣誓一次吧
Let's just do the thing again.
我的地球同胞们,今天,我们在这里见证
My fellow Earthlings, today, we are here to witness
自“帝国反击战”以来最伟大的续集......
the greatest sequel since "Empire Strikes Back..."
嗯
Mm.
当巴里和艾瑞斯重申他们的誓言时
As Barry and Iris renew their vows
并为关系目标一词赋予新的含义
and lend new meaning to the term relationship goals.
现在,我明白你们都写了一些东西
Now, I understand you both wrote a little something
给彼此 - 嗯嗯
for each other. - Mm-hmm.
如果你们想分享,现在是时候了
If you'd like to share, this is the time.
艾瑞斯?
Iris?
巴里...
Barry...
他们说爱是一种友谊
they say that love is a friendship
一种着火的友谊
that has caught on fire,
但我们的友谊是被闪电击中的
but ours is a friendship that was struck by lightning.
你和我是我们自己的自然力量
You and I are our own force of nature.
我保证...
And I promise today...
继续全心全意地爱你
to continue loving you with my whole heart.
那很棒
That was beautiful.
祝你好运 - 是的
Good luck following that. - Yeah.
艾瑞斯…
Iris...
谢谢
Thank you.
自从我们相遇以来,你就是我的避雷针
Ever since we met, you've been my lightning rod.
但现在你是我的妻子,你是我的过去
But now that you're my wife, you are my past,
我的现在,我唯一的未来
my present, and my only future.
这就是为什么今天
That's why today,
我保证现在和永远继续爱你
I promise to continue loving you now and forever.
好吧,那…那很不错
Okay, that was... that was decent.
格兰芬多得到10分
Ten points for Gryffindor.
接着...
Now, then...
哦是的
Oh, yes.
你们,艾瑞斯,巴塞洛缪
Do you Iris, Bartholomew,
是否愿意彼此珍惜和相爱
take each other to cherish and to love
不论生命中的所有日子里时好时坏?
in good times and bad for all the days of your life?
我愿意
I do.
我愿意
I do.
再次 - 再次
Again. - Again.
然后通过赋予我的权力
Then by the power vested in me
通过最后一分钟的互联网网络搜索...
by a last-minute internet web search...
我现在宣布你们是夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
再次
Again.
我…我是不是忘记了什么?
Am I... am I forgetting something?
是的 亲吻 - 哦 是的
Yes. The kiss. - Oh, yes.
亲吻 是的,去吧
The kiss. Yes, do the thing.
闪电侠时间是吧?
Flashtime, huh?
你怪我吗?
Do you blame me?
我希望这一刻永远持续下去
I want this moment to last forever.
格雷格,移♥动♥你的头!
Greg, move your head!
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表