剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Chester. Let's get it going.
好的 巴里
Okay, so. Barry.
你要做的
All you need to do
就是足够靠近神速力闪电
is get close enough to the Speed Force lightning
每个神速力都收集一份样本
to collect a sample of each force.
剩下的就交给粒子利用收集器
The PHC and Timeless Wells' time bubble
和永恒版威尔斯的时空泡泡
should do the rest.
理论上说
Theoretically.
准备好了吗
Ready?
无事发生
Nothing's happening.
-你要 -要来了
- You gonna-- - Wait for it.
要来了
Wait for it.
太棒了
Incredible.
聚变球
我们达到了100%有机神速
We're at 100% organic speed.
我们需要你
We need you...
我需要你
I need you.
我记得这个瞬间
I remember this moment.
这是一切开始的地方
This is where it all started.
我们得去房♥顶上
We should get to the roof.
你认为你能成为你个好妻子
You think you can be a good wife?
好母亲吗
Good mother?
但是你永远做不到
But you never will.
你做的一切和我相比都一无是处
Everything you do pales in comparison to me.
而且 如果你都没孩子
Besides... how could you be a good mother
-你怎么成为一个好母亲 -我不听你的
- if you never even had one? - I'm not listening to you.
你不用听
You don't have to.
你已经知道这是事实
You already know it's the truth.
不 你不是真的
No. You're not real.
你无法躲避你自己的恐惧
There's no escaping your own fear.
我知道你还在这 灵能客
I know you're still here, Psych.
不错
Very good.
不是每天
It is not every day that
都有人能在他们的噩梦中感觉的我的存在
somebody can sense my presence in their nightmare.
我不是别人 我们有着联♥系♥
I'm not just someone. We have a connection.
我知道你也能感觉到
I know you can feel that too.
也许吧 但是这也帮不到你了
Perhaps. It's not going to help you, though.
逃离一个噩梦我就再送你一个
Escape one nightmare and I'll just serve up another.
因为总有别的恐惧没有解锁
Because there's always more terror to unlock.
但是在你有这些超能力之前
But before you had those powers,
在你成为神力之前 你是个人
before you became a force. You were a person.
我现在就在和他说话
I'm talking to that person right now.
我有朋友 我有一个团队
I have friends. I have a team.
他们可以帮你对抗身体里的怪兽
They can help you fight this monster that's inside of you.
我们可以帮助你夺回身体的控制权
We can help you regain control of your body.
你凭什么觉得我失控了
What makes you think I'm not in control?
我知道不是你 选择拥有这些超能力
I know you didn't... choose to have these powers.
你不应该独自经历这些
And you shouldn't have to go through this alone.
我知道我们没有血缘关系
I know that we're not flesh and blood.
但是一定程度上
But in a way...
我就像一位家长
I'm--I'm like a parent.
所以拜托让我帮助你
So please let me help you.
那有些事我得告诉你 母亲
Well, then there's something I should tell you, Mother.
我恨我的父母
I hated my parents.
同位素能量读数正在下降
The isotopic energy readings are going down.
神力正在消失
The forces are dying.
这些傻子会学乖的
These fools gonna learn.
你惹迪恩 就会被制裁
You mess with Deon. You get dealt with.
再过20秒 他们将永远消失
Another 20 seconds, and they'll be gone forever.
巴里做到了
Barry did it.
好的
Okay.
等... 等一下
Wait...wait.
那是什么
What is that?
我认为那是一种创造行为
I think that is an act of creation.
粒子在我这
I have the particles.
神力不应该消失吗
Shouldn't the forces be dying?
也许吧 在某个地方
Perhaps they are. Somewhere.
迟早的事 但是这里 现在
In time, but right here? Right now?
他们出生了
They're being born.
你在对我做什么
What are you doing to me?
我没能说服他
I wasn't able to get through to him.
-现在太晚了 -老大 我们不能在这呆着
- And now it's too late. - Boss, we can't stay here.
艾伦
Allen.
你没事吧
You okay?
永远不要评判你的孩子现在的样子
Never judge your kids for who they are now.
你得帮助他们成为他们能够成为的人
You help them become who they know they can be.
他们快消失了
They're almost gone.
百分之5
5%.
4...
4...
3%...
2...
2%...
发生什么了
What's happening?
一切忽然停下了
Everything just stopped.
数字在回升
The numbers are going back up.
好像神力还在这里...
It's as if the forces are still here...
爱瑞丝是对的
Iris was right.
你们都是
You all were.
我
I--
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
爱瑞丝...
Iris...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
巴里 我...
Barry, I--um...
我去找诺拉了
I went looking for Nora.
我以为我跟她谈谈
I thought that if I could just talk to her,
我就能解决一切
that I could fix everything.
但是
But, um.
结果我碰到了灵能客
I ended up finding Psych instead.
你是对的
You were right.
我劝不动他
I couldn't get through to him.
跟诺拉可能也是一样的
And it probably would have been the same with Nora.
我该听你的话的
I should have listened to you.
不 该听话的人是我
No, I'm the one who should have listened.
哈里森告诉过我神力的诞生
Harrison told me about the birth of the forces.
听起来不可思议
Sounds incredible.
确实是
It was.
真不敢相信我差点就把他们消灭了
Can't believe how close I came to erasing them.
-什么让你改主意了 -是你
- What changed your mind? - You.
是乔 是大家
Joe. Everyone.
甚至是神力本身
Even the forces themselves.
我能...
I could...
我能感受到他们对未来的影响
I could feel how they would affect the future.
他们塑造的那些极速者和英雄的生活
All the speedsters' and heroes' lives they'd shape.
他们中有些是家人 爱瑞丝
Some of them were family, Iris.
我们的家人
Our family.
巴里 我们都知道这些神力会有多危险
Barry, we both know how dangerous these forces can be.
如果你不能消灭他们
I mean, if you couldn't uncreate them,
我也不能说服灵能客...
and I couldn't get through to Psych...
-我们该怎么办 -再试一次
- What are we supposed to do? - Try again.
这次我们一起
Together this time.
乔让我明白了我们不能批判
Joe helped me realize that we can't judge
灵能客和迪恩现在的样子
Psych and Deon for who they are now.
我们必须帮助他们成为能够成为的人
We have to help them become who they can grow up to be.
因为家长们是这么做的
'Cause that's what parents do.
亚丽克莎
Alexa.
-怎么了 -刚在有个小震动
- What happened? - There was a tremor.
然后亚丽克莎坐起来看了我
And Alexa sat up and looked at me.
亚丽克莎还活着吗
Alexa's alive?
她刚才是 现在不是了
She was for a second, but she's not anymore.
这从医学上说不通
Which doesn't make any sense, medically speaking.
如果我们刚才恢复同步
What if us being back in sync
是她当时醒来的原因呢
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表