剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Uh, I didn't defeat him.
切斯特·P打败的他
Chester P. Did.
我走运而已
Uh, I got lucky.
从现在起我要把
Yeah, I'm gonna leave the going mano a mano
这场有大坏蛋的战斗留给闪电侠
with big bads to the Flash from now on.
是卡米拉
Oh, that's Kamilla.
我们本该吉特见的 凯特琳 你还来吗
Supposed to meet up at Jitters. Caitlin, you still in?
当然 我拿下包
Absolutely. Let me grab my bag.
你呢 小切 还难过吗
How about you, Chess? You still down?
不 其实我有点事
No, I actually have an errand to run,
不过给兄弟来份震波奇诺
but bring a brother back a Vibe-a-ccino?
当然啊
Duh.
你不是走运 好吗
Hey, you didn't get lucky, all right?
你当时的所作所为...
What you did out there...
我替你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
是啊
Yeah.
我猜我只是一个想把事情做好的人
I guess I'm just a man trying to do the right thing.
让我爸爸骄傲
Make my Pops proud.
凯特琳 快点
Caitlin, hurry up.
我想买♥♥咖啡和可颂甜甜圈
I'm trying to get this coffee and a cronut.
爱瑞丝 多亏了你
Iris, thanks to you,
我现在看事情更清楚了
I'm seeing things a lot clearer now.
我想你俩肯定急着回家
Well, I imagine you two are anxious to get home,
那就明早见吧
so I'll see you in the morning.
等等 你今晚在这过夜吗
Wait. You're staying here tonight?
要是卫星找到其他力场
Well, I want to know right away
我想马上知道
if the satellites find the other Forces.
我知道
Yeah, no, I get that,
但如果找到了我们会收到警报的
but we'll get an alert if that happens.
诺拉 我们的客房♥里
Nora, we have clean sheets
有干净的床单还有很多毯子
in our guest room and plenty of blankets.
-听起来挺舒服 -确实是
- Sounds cozy. - Yeah, it is.
你今晚该来我们这住
You should stay with us tonight.
对吗 巴里
Right, Barry?
当然
Um, sure.
当然了
Yeah, of course.
你不知道这对我有多重要
You have no idea how much that would mean to me.
真的
Really.
这是我们的荣幸
It's our pleasure.
-谢谢 -来吧
- Thank you. - Come on.
有我在 爸爸
I got you, Pops.
是时候完成你开始的事业了
Time to finish what you started.
好的
Okay.
不
Oh, no.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
那该死的时空泡泡又回来了吗
Is that damn time bubble back?
不 我只是喜欢这风格
Oh, no. I just liked the look,
所以我决定去旧货店转转
so I decided to swing by a thrift store.
还整了这些玩意
Picked up these bad boys too.
听着 我们得谈谈
Listen, we need to talk.
只要说'我们得谈谈'准没好事
Nothing good ever starts with, "We need to talk."
这个正在审计中城警局的新联络官
This new state liaison that's auditing CCPD,
她叫克里斯汀·克莱默
her name's Kristen Kramer,
我刚发现她是来
I just found out that she's here to catch
逮捕一位危险的超人逃犯
a dangerous fugitive meta-human.
她是为霜冻杀手来的
She's here for Killer Frost.
-那不再是我了 -我知道
- That's not who I am anymore. - I know.
我得想办法让她明白这点
I just got to find a way to make her see that.
同时 你得保持低调
In the meantime, you need to lay low.
是啊 那是不可能的
Yeah. That's not gonna happen.
她是前陆军情报员 冰霜
She's former Army Intelligence, Frost.
我不管她是不是什么武神公主西娜
I don't care if she's Xena, Warrior Princess.
我现在终于自♥由♥了
I am finally free to live my own life,
没人能剥夺它
and no one is gonna take that away from me.
如果这个克里斯汀·克莱默想来抓我
So if this Kristen Kramer wants to come after me,
那就放马过来
then I say bring it on.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表