剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
不要再跟着我
不要再管我的事
你是疯了吗
Are you freaking nuts?
我看到过致命紫光边把人脸给融化
I have seen Ultraviolet melt the face off of someone
边放声大笑
and laugh while doing it.
你们为什么觉得单枪匹马去找她是个好主意
What made you think going after her alone was a good idea?
我和恰克本来要叫上整个小队一起的
Chuck and I were gonna bring in the team,
-但是埃斯佩兰萨出其不意 -补充一句
- but Esperanza surprised us. - Side note.
祈祷手势的表情表示拯救
Prayer hands emoji for the save,
但我们怎么知道你有麻烦呢
but how'd you know we were in trouble?
所以这是我留下来的一个原因
It's one of the reasons I stuck around.
我听说附近有个前黑洞杀手
I heard chatter about an ex-Black Hole assassin nearby.
幸好我去打猎了
Good thing I went hunting.
话说 英雄们都去哪了
Speaking of, where are the big guns?
冰霜失联
Frost is radio silent,
巴里和爱瑞丝也休假了
and Barry and Iris are off the grid.
所以今天 我们就是闪电侠小队
So for the rest of today, this is Team Flash.
真是让人宽心 你应该还没学会
Well, that's reassuring. I don't suppose you've learned
如何用你的超能力把人脸融化吧
how to melt someone's face off with your powers yet?
不会 那好吧
No. Okay. Great.
幸好他只是手腕受伤
Well, it's a good thing just his wrist got hurt,
因为我们没有足够的人手
because we don't have nearly enough muscle
来处理这个任务
to handle this mission.
但我还是可以救埃斯佩兰萨
But I can still save Esperanza.
-你想救她吗 -是的
- You want to save her? - Yeah.
就巴里拯救坏人那样
You know, like Barry does with the bad guys.
与其说是拯救她 不如说是挽救她
I mean, not so much save her, but redeem her, I guess.
我觉得我们自己没法抓到致命紫光
Listen, I don't think we can take on Ultraviolet by ourselves,
更别说一夜之间改变她了
let alone change her overnight.
我们好像别无选择
I don't think we have a choice.
阿莱格拉说致命紫光是来这里杀人的
Look, Allegra said that Ultraviolet is here to kill somebody.
就是说有人有生命危险
That means there's a life in danger.
救人不是闪电侠小队的宗旨吗
Isn't saving people Team Flash 101?
切斯特说得对 我们要阻止她
Chester's right. We need to stop her.
好吧 但不管是不是家人
Fine, but family or not,
如果她有机会 她会杀了你的
she will try to kill you if she gets the chance.
这是过去48小时内致命紫光出现过的
That's every location Ultraviolet's been spotted in
所有地点
in the last 48 hours.
但是目前还没有找到她现在的位置
But so far, no luck on her current location.
卫星呢
What about the satellites?
她的能量信♥号♥♥来自于光
Well, her energy signature's based off of light which is,
而光无处不在 所以几乎不可能
like, everywhere, at all times, so it's almost impossible
锁定她特定的光信♥号♥♥
to hone in on her specific light signature.
她要去的就是这里
This is where she's going.
这是典型的黑洞侦察模式
It's a typical Black Hole recon pattern.
接近目标时 仔细观察周围区域
Scope out the surrounding areas while closing in on your target.
这是市中心的免费诊所
This is a downtown free clinic.
为什么要去那里杀人呢
Why go there to try to kill someone?
我不知道 但更大的问题是要怎么阻止她
I don't know, but the bigger question is how do we stop her?
用这个 这个是光击手榴弹
With this. It's a photonic stun grenade.
买♥♥到它需要去新德里两次
Procuring it required two trips to New Delhi,
一次直升机坠毁
a helicopter crash,
还有经历了一次致命的成年礼
and a very deadly quinceanera.
我要确保这个充满电了
I'm gonna go make sure this is fully charged.
我十分钟后回来 我们再商量计划
I'll be back in ten. We'll discuss the plan.
做好出发准备
Be ready to go.
好极了
Ha ha, yeah!
是时候摆出我的酷脸了 对吧
Time to put my badass face on, right? Yeah?
-不要吗 -恰克 也许这次你最好别管
- No? - Chuck, maybe you better sit this one out.
我想帮忙
Whoa, I-I want to help.
我知道 但你是和平主义者
I know, but you're a pacifist.
这样很好 但是这次太危险了
And that's cool, but this is gonna be too dangerous.
我们很快就会回来的
We'll be back before you know it, okay?
中城 急诊 免预约诊所
离我远点
Stay away from me!
除非你死了
Not until you're dead.
快跑
Run.
告诉你的雇主 刺杀取消了
Tell whoever hired you the assassination is canceled.
蠢货 我不是被雇佣的
You fools. I wasn't hired.
我要追杀制♥造♥我的医生
I'm hunting the doctor that created me.
你们刚刚救的是把我变成怪物的人
You just saved the man that turned me into a monster!
那个医生 他之前真的是为黑洞做事吗
That doctor--did he really used to work for Black Hole?
跟我们说还是跟中城警♥察♥说 你自己选
Talk to us, or talk to CCPD. The choice is yours.
我还听说他们的牢房♥远不如这里舒适
Although I hear their cells are much less comfortable.
我经历过更糟的
知道我是怎么得到这个小礼物的吗
Do you know how I got this little gift?
我记得在我被关起来的时候
I remember seeing white light everywhere
无处不在的白光刺瞎我的眼睛
blinding me while I was held down.
我很无助
I was helpless.
然后我感觉到手术刀切入身体
Then I felt a scalpel slice into me.
我想反抗 但我被束缚着
I fought back, but I was tied down.
我能做的只有尖叫
All I could do was scream...
直到他们把我的声音切除
until they cut my voice out of me.
我很抱歉 我并不知道
I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
奥尔森医生在哪
Where's Dr. Olsen?
我们不知道
We...don't know.
他必须付出代价
He must pay.
他还在外面 为最高出价者
He is still out there turning new lab rats into weapons
把新的实验品变成武器
for the highest bidder.
劫持那些和我一样失踪后
Abducting victims who won't be missed
也不会有人挂念的受害者
when they disappear, like me.
我从不想这样的事情发生 我发誓
I never meant for this to happen, I swear.
你抛弃了我 表妹
You abandoned me, cousin.
让我自己去找奥尔森医生吧
Left me alone for Dr. Olsen to find.
他是那个屠夫
但你是屠刀
我们帮你抓他 我保证
We'll help you get him. I promise.
借一步说话 谢谢
Uh, sidebar please.
如今你想加入她
You want to join her now?
这个奥尔森必须阻止他
This Olsen guy needs to be stopped
趁他没伤害别人 埃斯佩兰萨是唯一
before he hurts anyone else, and Esperanza's the only one
有机会找到他的人
who's had any luck tracking him down.
好吧 我们不能相信她
Okay. We cannot trust her.
黑洞扭曲了她的心智
Black Hole has twisted her mind
用你无法想象的手段
in ways that you can't even imagine.
那是不可逆转的
There's no coming back from that.
-你不能确定 -我能
- You can't be sure. - Yes, I can.
和她一起行动是自杀行为
Working with her is a suicide mission.
你需要知道这一点
You need to know that.
我知道巴里会怎么做
I know what Barry would do.
我说我们一起去抓这个医生
I say we go after this doctor together.
你加入吗 表姐
You in, prima?
中城警局
克莱默队长
进来
Come in.
真是稀客啊
Well, this is a surprise.
我们需要谈谈 队长
We need to talk, Captain.
临时队长
Interim captain.
既然你已经不是警♥察♥了
And since you're no longer a cop,
我们有什么可以谈的
what exactly do we have to discuss?
格里芬行动
-你从哪拿到的 -这不重要
- Where did you get this? - That's not important.
重要的是我可以把它交给辛格警长
What matters is I could have gone to Chief Singh with it,
但我选择先找你 因为在我心里
but I chose to come to you first, because deep down,
我相信你在全力做一个好警♥察♥
I believe you are doing your best to be a good cop.
也就是说 我应该听听来自你口中的这件事
Which means I should listen to your side of the story.
-出去 -什么
- Get out. - Excuse me?
我拿了你的工作 你就要弄夸我
I take your job and you take me down
所以你就挖掘一些
so you can dig up some crap
可以扭曲的事实来报私人恩怨
you can twist for your personal vendetta!
-我 -够了
- I-- - Enough.
你再敢耍这些花招
You try a stunt like this again,
我就亲自逮捕你
and I will arrest you myself.
为了你自己好 翻篇 韦斯特
For your own good, move on, West.
找个新爱好 滚出我的办公室
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表