剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
知道吗 当我刚获得超能力时
You know, when I first got my powers,
我也是个共情者
I was an empath, too.
看看我现在的样子
And look what I've grown into.
谁知道你会变成这么样呢
Who knows what you would've become
如果你不是那么
if only you weren't so...
害怕的话
afraid?
可能我们永远都不会知道了
Guess we'll never know.
你大概需要来点提神醒脑的
Thought you could use a pick-me-up.
谢谢
Thank you.
核物理学的有机受体
"核物理学的有机受体"
"Organic Receptors in Nuclear Physics."
-是 是 -什么是有机受体
- Yeah. Yeah. - What's an organic receptor?
不是 我就是
Ah, no. I'm just, uh...
这是 我在帮巴里
This is--I'm just helping Barry
恢复他的速度 正在努力中
get his speed back, or I'm trying to, anyway.
看到你除了我还能
Well, it's nice to see you care about someone
关心其他人 挺好的
other than me for a change.
因为你
Well, you're...
你就是那个答案
You're the answer.
多元宇宙粒子
Multiversal particles
在一定光频下发生振动
oscillate at certain frequencies of light.
阿莱格拉可以控制电磁波长
Allegra can control electromagnetic wavelengths.
就是说她可以把粒子从你体内推出
So she can push the particles out of you
-放进聚变球 -对
- and into the Fusion Sphere. - Right.
为人工神速力集聚出能量源
Charging a fuel source for the A.S.F.
我们就可以把那些动能
And we take all that kinetic energy,
输入到上面的定子环里
and we just transfer it to the track ring above us--
从而让闪电侠恢复能力
giving Flash his groove back.
-有一个问题 -什么
- Uh, just--just one thing. - What?
多元宇宙粒子不是过于混乱
Aren't multiverse particles a little too chaotic
从而很难被放入一个聚变球中吗
to be contained in a Fusion Sphere?
是的 一般如此 但阿莱格的超能力可以
Yes, normally they would be, but Allegra can use her powers
从一个安全距离 让那些粒子
to contain the particles inside the Fusion Sphere
保持聚集在聚变球里
from a safe distance.
谢谢你为我着想
Hey, thanks for looking out for me,
但如果纳什说行得通 我相信他
but if Nash says it's gonna work, I trust him.
好吧
Okay.
那好吧
All right, then.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
来吧
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
聚变球已经...
The Fusion Sphere is....
人工神速力
-准备好粒子插入了 -好的
- ready for particle insertion. - Okay.
-都好吗 -都好
- Good? - Yeah.
人工神速力
伙计们...
Guys...
有些不对劲
something's not right.
怎么了
What's happening?
人工神速力
电压正在下降
The charge is dropping.
我撑不住了
I can't hold it much longer.
艾伦
A-Allen?
-巴里 你没事吧 -一定要没事啊
- Barry, you okay? - Please be okay.
一定要没事啊
Please be okay.
大家好啊[法语]
Hello.
这是怎么回事[法语]
Qu'est ce qui se passe?
你们干嘛呢
What are you all doing?
你从什么时候开始说法语了
Uh, since when do you speak French?
-一直都说 不是吗 -他说话怎么怪怪的
- Since always, no? - Why is he talking funny?
我认为当粒子离开聚合球的时候
I think when the particles left the Fusion Sphere,
它们转移到巴里·艾伦身上了
they transferred to Barry Allen.
所以维尔斯家族的所有脑电波...
So all the brainwaves of all the Wellses who've ever lived...
都在艾伦先生的脑子里
Are inside monsieur Allen's mind.
请允许我自我介绍
Allow me, introduce myself.
我是歇洛克·威尔斯
I'm Sherloque Wells,
大侦探 愿为您效劳
master detective, at your service.
我是切斯特 切斯特·P·朗克
I'm Chester. Chester P. Runk.
-切斯特 -是的
- Chester. - Yeah.
-有位夏洛克·威尔斯吗 -是歇洛克
- There's a Sherlock Wells? - Sherloque.
确实有位夏洛克·威尔斯
Yes, there's a Sherlock Wells.
-是歇洛克 -歇
- Sherloque. - -loque.
-夏 -夏洛克
- lock. - Sherlock.
-歇 -夏
- loque. - lock.
-歇 -歇
- loque. - loque.
不错 不错 不太好
Good. Good. No great.
快点 朋友们
Vite, mes Ami.
我们正面对一个神秘事件
We face a mystery stranger
它比地球66上法老王的杀手
than the King Tut Killer
还要奇怪
of Earth-66.
-巴里·艾伦的众多大脑 -我的天
- The Many Minds of Barry Allen. - Oh, man.
他们都进巴里身体里了吗
All of them ended up inside Barry?
看起来是的 但是 我们不要慌
It looks like, but, listen, let's not panic.
我们仨再加上个大侦探
Between the three of us and a master detective,
我们能找到治好巴里·艾伦的办法的
we can figure out how to fix Barry Allen.
你们在说BA吗
You guys talking about B.A.?
他真快
He's so fast!
-他怎么了 -我觉得另一组
- What just happened to him? - I think another set
威尔斯粒子刚刚占据了他的大脑
of Wells particles just took over his mind.
HR威尔斯 你们好吗
H.R. Wells. How you guys doing?
所以这很简单 我们只要把所有威尔斯
Yeah, so this is simple--we just get all the Wellses
从BA身上移到蒲团球去
out of B.A. Into the Futon Sphere.
它是 停 它是聚变球
It's a--Stop. It's a Fusion Sphere.
你能别敲鼓了吗
Can you stop drumming?
别敲了 好吧
Can you stop drum--okay.
这鼓声太烦人了
The drumming is so annoying--
你们听到鼓声了吗
Do you hear the drums?
他们来了
They are coming.
是我
It is I,
灰袍威尔斯
Wells the Grey.
-灰袍威尔斯 -还有巫师威尔斯
- Oh, Wells the Grey. - There's a wizard Wells?
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我的天 你认识甘道夫吗
Oh, my God. Do you know Gandalf?
巴里信任我 但我搞砸了
Barry trusted me to help him, and I screwed up.
不 不是的
No, it's not...
不是你的错
it's not your fault.
我们接下来这么做
Look, here's what we'll do.
再轰他一次
Um, just blast him again,
我们把粒子送回到我的身体里
and we'll push the particles back into me.
不 不可能 我只会让这更糟
Uh-uh. No way. I'll just make it worse.
不 你不会的
No, you won't make it worse.
我们现在要做的是想办法
All we got to do is figure out a way to contain
在粒子离开艾伦身体后困住它们 就像磁铁
the particles once they leave Allen's body, like a magnet--
朋友们 朋友们
Guys? Guys?
你是什么
What are you?
想不出来吗
Can't figure it out?
你的论文是不是丢了
Did you lose your dissertation?
-你是我的复♥制♥品 -不 我不是分形异常
- You're a copy of me. - No. I'm no fractal anomaly.
我是你受损大脑的产物
I am a product of your broken mind.
-不可能 -是的 这是真的
- That's impossible. - No, it's not.
你强行用你的大脑寻找辛格直到它永远地
You pushed your mind to find Singh until it broke...
损伤了
Forever.
离我远点
Leave me alone.
这是无法逃避的 爱瑞丝
There's no escaping this, Iris.
你想逃离有多久了
How long have you been trying to get out?
几个星期 几个月
Weeks? Months?
你在每个宇宙都很弱
You are weak in every universe--
一只微不足道的蚂蚁
an insignificant speck,
一名受害者
a victim.
好的
Okay. Okay.
别担心 我会用便携吉迪恩
Don't worry. I'm gonna use the Mobile Gideon
来给他做出诊断
to diagnose him.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表