剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
*Is gonna kick it at the loft*
在公♥寓♥
At the loft.
唯一缺失的就是荣誉嘉宾 先生有请
The only missing piece is the guest of honor, sir.
就是您
You.
你准备好了吗
So you ready to do this thing?
还没有
Not yet.
这里有我为尖端科研实验室做的所有概念设计
This has all of my conceptual designs for S.T.A.R. Labs--
包括软件修复 时间穹顶的防御设计
software fixes, fortifications for the Time Vault,
巴贝尔协议升级
Babel upgrades.
现在归你管了 兄弟
You're the man now, dog.
谢谢 西斯科
Thanks, Cisco.
这... 太棒了
This is...wow.
我知道把这地方交给了可靠的人
I know I'm leaving this place in great hands.
你要不要把它放到你新的工作间
You wanna drop that off in your new workshop
然后我们就能溜了
so we can skedaddle?
新工作间
New workshop?
-真的吗 -是的
- Seriously? - Yes.
真好
Okay.
我明白你那个表情
Oh, I know that look.
你想甩掉我 以便你今晚
You're gonna bail on me so you can spend all night
在工作间整理自己的东西 对吧
organizing your stuff in that space, aren't you?
-是的 -对
- Uh-huh. - Yep.
但我保证我会出席明天
But I promise I'll be there tomorrow morning
吉特斯的盛大告别早餐
at the epic goodbye breakfast at Jitters.
我知道你会
I know you will.
谢谢你给我这些宝贵的东西
Thanks for showing me the ropes, man.
替我好好保管 好吗
Keep 'em safe for me, will you?
收到
Roger that.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
他喜欢这首歌♥
He likes this song.
你怎么会知道
How could you possibly know that?
我看了他的脸书主页
I checked his Facebook page.
就像其他人都静止了
It's like everyone else is standing still.
派对开始了
The party's here!
超音速冲拳 宝贝儿
Supersonic punch, baby, whoo!
这一幕绝对忘不了
I'll always remember this.
威尔斯博士和我
Doctor Wells and I--
二重身
Doppelganger.
你一定是天气巫师
You'd have to be a Weather Wizard.
寒冷队长 绿雾怪
Captain Cold. The Mist.
乌龟人 机士
The Turtle. Samuroid.
快去
Now go...
履行你崇高的目标吧
Serve your higher purpose.
我就知道你不会让我失望
I knew you wouldn't let me down.
你怎么知道我喜欢这种
How did you know what I like?
我有种感觉
I had a feeling.
西斯科
Cisco.
你真是个英雄
You're a hero, man.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
是一个时代的终结
It's the end of an era.
是的
Yeah.
我也会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, too.
我会想念这一切的
I'm gonna miss all this.
包括这座漏风的旧楼
Even this drafty old building?
卡米拉 关于之前的事
Kamilla, you know, about earlier, I...
我欠考虑 做得有些出格
I wasn't thinking and I was out of line.
没事 我完全理解
It's okay. I totally get it.
这对我来说很难 因为
I think it was just hard for me because
我不仅仅是和一位出色的队友告别
I'm not just saying goodbye to a valuable team member.
也是和一位朋友告别
I'm saying goodbye to a friend.
我会想你的
And I'm gonna miss you.
不要形同陌路
So don't be a stranger.
没问题
You got it.
还有 爱瑞斯 我想说
And, Iris, for the record,
在第一次见到西斯科的时候
from the moment I first met Cisco,
我就知道一切都会变好
I knew things would be great,
但来这我也有同样的感觉
but I had that same feeling coming here
认识你和阿莱格拉
and getting to know you and Allegra.
敬公民报小队
So to Team Citizen.
公民报小队
Team Citizen.
好像我来得正是时候
Looks like I'm just in time.
现在可以开派对了
Now it's a party.
谢谢
Aw, thank you.
话说 你今天早上
Hey, what's up with you
在犯罪现场是怎么回事
being at the crime scene this morning?
-什么 -那个
- Hmm? - The...
我在见一个从前的线人
I was meeting up with an old contact.
有一些事情我想查明白
There's something I've been trying to dig up
一个案子 而且终于有眉目了
for a case, and I am finally getting close.
不如这样
Oh, hey, what do you say?
来张合影 姑娘们
Group selfie, ladies.
-好 -好的
- Yes. - Yeah.
预备 一 二 三
Ready, one, two, three.
"茄子"
Cheese.
我会十分想念极速者送餐
I'm gonna miss speedster delivery so much.
比如下次我们渴望意大利披萨
Like, what am I supposed to do the next time
该如何是好
we get a craving for Lou Malnati's?
像别人一样网上订餐
Order online like everyone else?
和普通大众一样 免了
Like a normie? No thanks.
那我想你只能
Well, I guess you're just gonna
回来做客了
have to come back and visit.
是吧
I guess so.
所以你要在星城买♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
So you're buying a place in Star City?
计划是这样
That is the plan.
这是很大的决定
That's a big step.
但我为你骄傲
But I'm proud of you.
还有卡米拉
Kamilla, too.
不用我多说了
And it goes without saying.
这里永远有你的落脚点
You always have a place to stay here.
谢谢 乔
Thanks, Joe.
应该是我谢你才对
Hey, it's me that should be thanking you.
这么多年 你一直全力协助巴里
All these years, you've always had Barry's back.
你是个好人 西斯科·拉蒙
You are a good man, Cisco Ramon.
我们会想死你的
We're gonna miss the hell out of you.
说到这个
Speaking of,
我有一些可以缓解思念的东西
I have something that should help with that.
给你的
Pour vous.
给最特别的你们的纪念品
As a token of how special you all are to me.
你第一天来尖端科研实验室穿的这个
You wore this on your first day at S.T.A.R. Labs.
我能怎么说
What can I say?
从始至终
From the beginning,
你们让我感觉到了家的温馨
you made me feel right at home.
好了 这是你的夜晚
All right, it's your night.
接下来想做点什么
What do you want to do next?
我的老天
Oh, my gosh.
这首歌♥
This song?
我根本没在脸书上把这首歌♥
You know, I didn't even put this as my favorite song
写成我的最爱 我不知道谁干的
on my Facebook. I don't know who did that.
你们知道该干什么了吧
You already know what time it is.
别让我唱
Don't make me sing.
你知道他们会较量一下的
You know they're gonna compete, right?
这是我的拿手歌♥ 我的歌♥
This is my jam, though. This is my jam.
这是我的拿手好歌♥
This is my jam.
我的天
My gosh.
*我想要打牌*
? I wanna hold 'em ?
*就像得州扑克 谢谢*
? Like they do in Texas, please ?
-好的 -*弃牌 让他们要牌*
- Okay. - ? Fold 'em, let 'em hit me ?
*加注 宝贝 留下来*
? Raise it, baby, stay with me ?
*运气和直觉*
? Luck and intuition ?
*出牌黑桃先走*
? Play the cards with spades to start ?
*在他上钩之后*
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表