剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
破旧的仓库里
that's wired for tons of shady tech.
这肯定是奥尔森的藏身之所
It's gotta be Olsen's hideout.
仓库位置
我们最好快点 走
Okay. We better hurry. Come on.
不 我已经差点害死你一次了
No, no. I almost got you killed once already.
埃斯佩兰萨是我的责任 我需要独自解决
Esperanza's my problem. I need to do this alone.
我知道我不能像你们一样战斗
Look, I know I can't do the fighting like you guys,
但是我还是可以帮助我的朋友们的
but I can still help my friends.
你已经做得够多了 我不能冒着
You've done more than enough. I can't risk having--
阿莱格拉 我不会接受你的拒绝的
Allegra, I'm not taking no for an answer.
再也不会了
Not again.
我最爱的病人
My favorite patient.
你之前给我带来了惊喜
You surprised me earlier.
很高兴可以还回去
So happy to return the favor.
奥尔森医生 准备好接受死亡了吗
Dr. Olsen. Ready to die?
看情况
That depends.
你准备好了吗 最后一次实验
Are you ready... for one last experiment?
阿莱格拉 我准备好了
Okay, Allegra. I'm set.
找到你的表姐
Operation Find-Your-Cuz-
并说服她回家行动开始
And-Convince-Her-To-Come-Home is a "Go."
我看到她的光信♥号♥♥比你低一层
Okay. I'm reading her light signature in a level below you.
接近她会是困难的那部分
Getting to her is gonna be the tricky part.
我这里有人
I got company.
我正好有对付那些电脉冲步♥枪♥的东西
Oh, I got just the thing for those electro-pulse rifles.
枪都拿好了
Hold on to your voltz.
这是一份来自切斯特·P的
That is one EMP courtesy of...
电磁脉冲大礼
Chester P.
好了 我要下去了
Okay. I'm heading down there.
等等 等一下 那些人有后援
Wait. Hold on. Those guys got backup.
现在再一发电磁脉冲就好了
Another EMP would be great right about now.
移♥动♥机组没有足够
The mobile unit doesn't have enough juice
再来一发脉冲的能量
for another pulse.
去找你的表姐 这里交给我
Go find your cousin. I got this.
别担心 小伙子们 我会慢慢来的
Don't worry, boys. I'll go slowly.
埃斯佩兰萨
Esperanza,
你现在得跟我走 我们没有时间
you need to come with me now. We don't have time for any--
我警告过你别跟着我
她不是那个快没时间的人 亲爱的
She isn't the one who's run out of time, my dear.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
我把她变成了无声的武器
I made her into a weapon without a voice.
只有这双手才能还原
And these hands are the only ones that can return what was taken,
所以我们达成了协议
so we made a deal.
如果她杀了每个知道我工作本质的人
I'll give your cousin her voice back
我就把你表姐的声音还给她
if she kills everyone who knows the true nature of my work.
你和你的小队
You and your team.
苏 阿莱格拉需要支援
Sue, Allegra needs backup.
我知道那种感觉
Yeah. I know the feeling.
熄灯了 小伙子们
Lights out, boys.
他在骗你 表姐 听我说
He's lying to you, prima. Listen to me.
我是你的家人 血亲
I'm your family. We're blood.
血液是很容易溢出的液体
Blood is a liquid easily spilled.
权利才是永恒 金钱承载地位
Power is eternal, and money provides it.
所以现在约瑟夫·卡弗死了
So now that Joseph Carver is dead,
我为出价最高的人工作
I work for the highest bidder.
我没打算很快就金盆洗手
And I don't plan on going out of business anytime soon.
结果她 拿回你的声音
End her, and get your voice back!
拜托 不要
Please. Please don't.
别这么做
Don't do this!
木已成舟 表妹
反抗是无用的 孩子
Fighting back is useless, child.
你永远不会比她更强大
You'll never be stronger than her.
憎恨为你的光能量提供燃料
Hate fuels your light power.
我不是
Not for me.
太棒了
Yes!
你还好吗
You okay?
我们很好
We're good.
-她会好过来吗 -她会没事的
- Is she gonna be okay? - She'll be fine.
她只是在休息
She's just resting.
如果有人可以从巨量的光能量中
And if anyone can recover from a massive dose
恢复过来 就是她
of light-based energy, it's her.
我在那里做到的超新星攻击
About that whole supernova thing I did back there...
还会再发生吗
is that gonna happen again?
有可能 在高压情况下超能力达到新高度
Maybe. It's common for meta powers to reach new heights
是很常见的 你升级了 阿莱格拉
during times of extreme stress. You just leveled up, Allegra.
你在那里做的很好
You did well out there, you know.
我不确定老板会认同
I'm not sure the boss would agree.
巴里不在的时候我组织了一场无授权行动
I organized a rogue mission while Barry was gone.
我差点害死苏和恰克
I almost got Sue and Chuck killed.
但是你听从了自己的心
But you followed your heart,
这就是巴里会做的
and that's what Barry would have done.
奥尔森医生现在也在牢里
And Dr. Olsen's in jail, now, too.
还有这个
And...there's this.
所以
So, uh...
凯特琳做了一些检查
Caitlin ran some tests.
她说你会没事的 抱歉 我必须 你懂得
She says you're gonna be okay. Sorry, I had to...you know.
你怎么 做到的
How did you...do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
奥尔森医生说我们的能力由憎恨充能
Dr. Olsen said our powers are fueled by hate,
但是 我想了些别的东西
but...I thought about something else.
家庭
Family.
我做了这一切之后 你还这么叫我
After everything I've done, you still call me that.
永远
Always.
他们对你做的不是你自己 埃斯佩兰萨
What they did to you isn't who you are, Esperanza.
你不止这些 你知道的
You're more than that. You know that.
我也知道
And I do too.
还有点别的
There's something else.
这些是我们在奥尔森博士那找到的
We recovered these from Dr. Olsen.
是关于他对你所作所为的档案
They're the files on what he did to you.
重点是 凯特琳认为她可以用上这些档案
The point is Caitlin thinks she can use them.
来干什么
To do what?
治愈你 永久性的
Cure you. Permanently.
感谢你这么晚还来见我
Thanks for meeting me so late.
我那么做以后 我不确定你还会不会见我
After how I behaved, I...wasn't sure you would.
我相信你是有理由的
I'm sure you had a reason.
大概跟你要我在这里见面的理由一样
Like, probably the same reason you had me meet here.
是啊 我想我这天已经够伤中城警局的士气了
Yeah. Figured I did enough damage to CCPD morale for one day.
听着 韦斯特 之前
Look, West, earlier today,
我...很不专业
I was...unprofessional.
你起疑心是对的
And you were right to be suspicious.
所有的证据都指向那边
I mean, all the evidence looks that way.
但事情并没这么简单 对吗
But that's not the whole story is it?
那个背叛你部队的士兵
The soldier who betrayed your unit.
他叫亚当·克瑞可
His name is Adam Creyke.
他也是我哥哥
He's also my brother.
没有血缘关系
Not by blood,
但我们有更深层的关联
but some bonds run deeper.
作为两个在雷区长大的孩子
As two Native kids growing up off the Rez,
我们在社区里并不受欢迎
we weren't exactly popular in our community.
但我们仍是其中的一部分
But we were still a part of it,
所以我们以自己的方式保持联♥系♥
so we kept in touch in our own way.
亚当和我就是这样关联起来的
But that's how Adam and I bonded.
并没什么人支持我们 但...
We didn't have a lot of support, but...
至少我们有彼此
at least we had each other.
不管怎样 之前那晚我们吵架事的你说得对
Anyway, you were right about us arguing the night before,
关于那个任务的事
about the mission.
但我不知道他出♥卖♥♥♥了整个小队
But I didn't know that he had sold out our unit.
亚当当时劝我不要出那个任务
Adam was trying to convince me not to go on the mission.
他说他有不好的预感
Said he had a bad feeling about it.
他想保护你
He was trying to protect you,
而你因为自己没意识到而自责
and you blame yourself for not realizing.
我要对那些生命负责
I was in charge of those lives.
我的工作是让他们安全回到家
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表