剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我被扔在城市另一头
I ended up halfway across town.
亚丽克莎和巴希尔在哪
Where are Alexa and Bashir?
他们去找诺拉了
They're going after Nora.
迪恩也是和他们一样想法 现在他受伤了
Deon had the same idea, now he's wounded.
巴里 我们的计划失败了
Barry, our plan didn't work.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
恶劣风暴席卷
为什么会发生这些事
Why is all of this happening?
诺拉说我们创造出来的力量
Nora says the Forces we created
正在撕裂整座城市
are what's tearing the city apart.
你现在相信她了
And you believe her now?
我们也相信她
We do too.
几周以来 我们经历了
For weeks, we've been experiencing
力量力引起的地震
Strength Force earthquakes
和静滞力引起的时间异常
and Still Force time anomalies.
那些都是在宇宙量级的力场事件
But those were all force events
最终引起现在的情况
on a cosmic scale leading up to this.
那贤者力呢
And what about the Sage Force?
我在塞西尔身上做了些检测
The test I ran on Cecile earlier showed that
显示之前击中她的闪电
the lightning she was struck by was composed
是由电化合物同位素构成的
of electrochemical isotopes.
是巴希尔的通灵能量
Bashir's psychic energy.
所以不仅只有一个大恶棍
So it's not just one Big Bad.
我们在和整个宇宙的力量抗衡
We're fighting the Forces of the universe itself.
家庭矛盾还真不小
Talk about a family feud.
巴里 在救他们和救我们的城市之间
Barry, how do we choose between saving them
我们该怎样选择
and saving our city?
承认你喜欢我也没关系的
It's okay to admit that you like me.
我挺招人喜欢的
I'm a likeable guy.
不 你才不招人喜欢
No, you're not.
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
那你之前确实喜欢我了
So you did like me?
闭嘴 马克
Shut the hell up, Mark.
好的
Okay.
是我疯了吗
Am I crazy?
我感觉到你我之间很狂热的化学反应
Or am I sensing some wild chemistry here?
可别说你没感觉到
Come on, tell me you're not feeling that.
我唯一能感觉到的
The only thing I'm feeling
就是我的拳头砸在你的下颌上
is my fist on your jawline.
来吧 冰霜
Come on, Frosty.
你出什么招我都能招架
I can counter everything you do.
你并不知道我的所有本领
You don't know everything I can do.
一边凉快去吧
Chill out.
整座城市都陷入恐慌
The entire city is terrified.
我知道
I know.
无论我怎样努力 都无法保护所有人
No matter how hard I try, I can't protect them all.
巴里 我不能再失去任何人了
Barry, I can't lose anyone else.
不能再像失去诺拉那样了
Not like Nora.
也许我们不适合做父母
Maybe we're not meant to be parents.
如果我们无法保护自己家人的安全
I mean if we can't even keep our own family safe--
真是一大堆胡话
That's a load of crap.
听着 我一直在自怨自艾
Look, I've been feeling so sorry for myself
都忽视了他人对我的需要
that I've been neglecting the people that need my help.
宝贝女儿 你和巴里认为
Baby girl. You and Barry think
你们无法帮助自己的孩子是因为
that you can't help your kids because parents are
父母是家里唯一的守护神吗
the only ones that can keep a family safe?
保护他们是我们的本职
It's our job to protect them.
-她说得没错 乔 -巴里
- She's right, Joe. - Barry,
当你决定成为闪电侠
when you decided to be the Flash,
我试图谁服你不要 对你说你只是个孩子
I tried to talk you out of it, said you were just a kid.
我阻止了你吗
Did you stop?
没有 那...
No, no, it just--
更让我想要证明自己能做出贡献
made me want to prove I could make a difference even more.
你也确实做出了很多贡献
And you sure as hell have.
但是爱瑞丝 当巴里一个人无法应付
But Iris, when Barry can't do it alone--
或是他许多次地像第一次那样
or those times when he is gone like the first time
进入神速力时
he went into the Speed Force.
是谁照料了所有人保证了我们的安全
Who took charge of this crew and kept us safe?
是你
You did.
你一直都在 陪在他身边
You're always there, side by side with him.
就像现在一样 打理一切
Just like now, taking care of business.
你俩还没明白吗
You two don't get it?
有时需要整个家庭的努力才能保护一个家庭
Sometimes it takes a family to protect a family.
爱瑞丝 我们一直在试图把力量分开
Iris, we've been trying to keep the forces apart.
但我们应该把力量都聚集到一起
When we should be bringing them together.
我无法阻止她
I couldn't stop her.
因为你本不该单独行动
Because you're not supposed to do it alone.
我以为你想逃跑躲起来
Thought you wanted to run and hide?
不那么想了
Not anymore.
大伙
Guys?
有客来访
We've got company.
你们俩都回来了
You both came back.
情况有变 不是吗
Things are different now, aren't they?
我能感受到
I could feel it.
我们都可以
We both could.
抱歉差点杀死你
Sorry for almost killing you.
跟你说 你帮我们活下来了
I tell you what, you help us survive,
我们会原谅你的
we'll forgive you.
也许吧
Maybe.
不再逃跑 不再躲避
All right, no more running. No more hiding.
是时候面对诺拉了 只不过要一起
It's time we face Nora. Only we do it together.
都准备好了吗
Everyone ready?
有诺拉的迹象吗
Any sign of Nora yet?
还没
No, not yet.
诺拉
Nora.
我带他们来了
I brought them.
我按你说的做了
I did what you asked.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
你要背叛我
You're going to betray me.
我们是异体同心 诺拉 所有人
We're connected Nora, all of us.
无论你喜不喜欢 我们都是一家人
Whether we like it or not, we're a family.
那也包括你
That includes you, too.
蠢孩子
Stupid boy.
看来我也得杀了你
I can see I'm going to have to kill you, too.
巴里
Barry!
我们这是在哪里
Where the hell are we?
我们死了 是吗
We're...dead, right?
没死 但是有人快了
No, but somebody's about to be.
巴里 这是你的孩子们做的
Your children did this, Barry.
它本来不该是这样的
This isn't how it should be.
所以说
So...
今晚是家庭游戏夜
it's family game night.
好吧 但是我要取得胜利
Fine. But I play to win.
我 我无法获得定位
I--I can't get a lock.
神力就像是无处不在
It's like the forces are everywhere.
它们就在我们身边
They're all around us.
就像宇宙中的自然力
Like cosmic forces of nature.
这就是我们找不到他们的原因
That's why we can't find them.
因为他们在神速力里
Because they're in the Speed Force.
刚刚发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
她肯定放弃了
She must of given up.
因为打架的话 我们人太多了
'Cause there are too many of us to fight.
不不不 不可能
No. No, no, no.
我们没那么幸运 对吗 父亲
We're not that lucky, are we, Dad?
巴希尔是对的
Bashir's right.
这还没结束
This isn't over.
巴里 能听到吗
Barry, can you hear me?
可以 我没事
Yeah, I'm all right.
我们都没事
We all are.
伙伴们 我发现电磁粒子
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表