剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
上面装的全是卡夫剩下的所有装置
and it is loaded with all of Carver's remaining tech.
但它装载的不止是那些
But that's not the only thing it's carrying.
罗莎·狄伦在飞机上装了颗炸♥弹♥
Rosa Dillon planted a bomb on board.
如果在城市上空爆♥炸♥ 成百上千人会死掉
If it blows over this city, hundreds of people will die.
而闪电侠的速度不足以阻止它
And the Flash isn't fast enough to stop it.
来 把这个戴上
Okay. Okay. Here, put this on.
一旦阿莱格拉将粒子从巴里身上逼出去
Once Allegra pushes the particles outside of Barry,
这些离子电路会捕捉到它们并注回到你身体
these ionic circuits will catch them, put them back into you.
-聪明 朗克 -这招太绝了
- Smart, Runk. - That's brilliant.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着 等事情结束
Listen, when this is over,
我会设法补偿你的
I'll find a way to make this up to you.
至少头开还不错
This is a pretty good start.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
起作用了 继续
It's working. Keep going.
巴里
Barry?
你是…巴里吗
Are you...Barry?
没错 就是我
Yeah. It's really me.
好了 我们等下再庆祝
All right, let's celebrate later,
还有架超音速飞机
because we still have a supersonic jet
马上要在我们头上爆♥炸♥
about to explode over the city.
我还是无法阻止它
I still can't stop it.
飞机再有三分钟就到了
The plane's only three minutes out.
我们需要个对策
We need a plan.
不
No.
我们需要闪电侠
We need the Flash.
纳什
Nash!
-你会死的 -我知道
- That'll kill you. - I know.
但现在正需要我这个受体
But I'm the organic receptor that we need.
我们要找回你的神速力
You're getting your speed back.
我们会有别的办法的
We'll find another way.
还有什么办法 艾伦
What other way, Allen?
-来不及了 -纳什
- There's no time. - Nash.
你不必为了证明自己这样做
You don't have to do this just to prove a point.
我不是为了证明自己
I'm not doing it to prove a point.
我这么做是为了保护你
I'm doing it because I won't watch you die.
是为了保护你们所有人
I won't let any of you die.
不要 不要
Don't! Don't! Don't!
别别 你要是碰到他 也会搭进去
No, no, no, no, no. If you touch him, we'll lose you, too.
纳什 别这样
Nash, please.
我不能让别人为我而死
I can't let anyone else die for me.
我已经失去了太多人
I've already lost so many people.
知道我现在是什么感受吗 艾伦
Do you know what I feel right now, Allen?
骄傲
Pride.
荣耀
Honor.
我已经很久没有感受到这些了
It's been so long since I felt those things.
不仅是我
And it's not just me.
委员会也这么觉得
The Council feels it, too.
我们已经决定了
And we've made our decision.
我们要这样做 艾伦
We're doing this, Allen.
有用吗
Is it charging?
是的 聚变球正在充电
Yeah, the Fusion Sphere is charging.
没有威尔斯我还算什么闪电侠
How can I be the Flash without a Wells on this team?
你一直都是闪电侠
You've always been the Flash.
你永远都是…
You always will be...
无论有没有我
with or without me.
巴里
Hey, B.A.
你还好吗
How's it going?
你可真快
You're so fast.
别别 别难过巴里
No, no, no. B.A., don't be upset.
这不是道别 这只是…
This is not goodbye. It's just...
为了下一次相聚
till our next communion.
不是很好啊
Not great, hmm?
我们现在这个情况 不过…
Our current situation, huh? But...
会好起来的
it will be.
艾伦…
Allen...
知道吗 我刚来到地球的时候…
you know, when I came to your stupid Earth...
汉堡倒是很不错…
With its good burgers...
我那时很绝望…
I was a broken man…
我迷茫 愤怒…
lost, angry, blah, blah, blah,
是你让我知道
and you showed me...
怎样成为一个优秀的人
how to be a better person.
我永远都会感恩我们的友情
And I'll always be grateful for our friendship.
现在
Now...
快跑
Run.
巴里
Barry...
快跑
run.
已经达到80%了
We're at 80%.
你可以的
You got this.
我走了之后
After I'm gone...
照顾好彼此
look out for one another.
系统:人工神速力
系统:人工神速力
天眼会在飞机到之前就已经等在那了
A.R.G.U.S. Was waiting for the jet when it landed.
他们拿走了飞机上所有的黑洞科技
They seized all the Black Hole tech on board.
多亏了闪电侠
All thanks to the Flash.
纳什 英雄般的牺牲了
So Nash died a hero.
而我
And I...
从来没有真正的了解过他
I never really got to know him.
我知道 过了今晚我们大家
Look, I know after tonight that none of us will...
不会跟以前一样了
ever be the same.
但是我们都听到纳什说
But we all heard what Nash said.
他很开心你出现在他的生命中
He was so happy to have you in his life.
谢谢 切斯特
Thanks, Chester.
你可以叫我恰克
Y-you can call me Chuck.
我得通知团队的其他人
I need to tell the rest of the team.
我要打给卡拉 让她告诉凯特琳
I'll call Carla, make sure Caitlin knows.
估计西斯科得结束旅行返回了
Cisco's gonna want to come back from his trip.
哈里就像是他的爸爸一样
Harry was like a father to him.
这些人都出现在我脑子里的时候
When they were all in my mind, I could...
我能感受到他们的力量
I could feel their spirits.
我能感觉到他们有多爱我
I could feel how much they loved me.
他们为了我牺牲了自己
They gave themselves up for me.
我怎么能安心的活着
How am I supposed to live with that?
我想这就才是重点
Uh, I think that's the point.
他们把自己放进人工神速力
You know, they put themselves in the A.S.F.
这样你就可以活着
so you could live...
且变得强大
and thrive.
而且 你无论什么时候跑
And now, whenever you run,
就像是他们在跟你一起跑
it'll kind of be like they'll be running with you.
是吧
Right?
纳什不是今天唯一一个
You know, Nash wasn't
挺身而出的人
the only one who rose to the occasion today.
要不是有你们俩我也不可能在这
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you guys.
所以
So...
现在该做什么 闪电侠
what now, Flash?
我们得救出爱瑞丝和我们的朋友
We go save Iris and our friends.
我们要把所有人都救回来
We get everybody back.
卡米拉还有大卫 我是爱瑞丝
艾娃在看着我们 小心 7点在神速实验室见
闪电侠
闪电侠阻止了中城上空飞机爆♥炸♥
伊娃 刚才那是什么 你还好吗
Eva, what was that? Are you okay?
伊娃
Eva?
救命
Help!
来人啊
Someone help me!
我死了
I died.
我以为的事情都是假的
Everything I thought was a lie.
我是个镜像复♥制♥品
I'm the mirror duplicate.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表