剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
-还在看呢 -我想我知道
- Still at it? - I think I figured out how
该怎么追踪那个袭击我们的怪物了
to track the thing that attacked us.
所以这是什么
So...what are we looking at?
地热同位素
来自袭击现场的质谱仪
A spectrograph from the scene of the attack.
我改编了卫星程序
That is a rare geothermic isotope that I reprogrammed
扫描一种罕见的地热同位素
our satellites to scan for.
如果能扫描到
If we get a hit--
我们就能追踪到我们的目标了
Then we can track our target.
-干得漂亮 -谢谢
- Nice work. - Thanks.
巴里 你一晚上都在忙这个
Barry, you've been at this all night.
你要不要休息一下 睡一觉
Maybe you should take a break and get some rest.
那怪物没抓到 我是不会休息的
I'm not gonna rest while that thing is still out there.
而且 拉尔夫还要在国外待一段时间
Besides, with Ralph overseas for a while,
冰霜还在恢复中
and Frost still recovering--
要我说 她岂止是在恢复
Oh, I'd say she's more than just recovering.
看看这出冰霜大惊喜
Check out this frosty twist.
我这药劲还没过吗
Are my back meds still wearing off?
我能看到她俩
I'm seeing double.
对 我也是
Yeah, you and me both.
我知道这一下子难以接受
I know this is a lot to take in.
我就说他们会吓一跳
Told you they'd freak.
闪电侠
第一季第五集
塞西尔
Cecile.
塞西尔
Cecile.
你是谁
Who are you?
你想要干什么
What do you want?
现在是时候回家了 塞西尔
It's time to come home now, Cecile.
-离我远点 -你控制不了我的
- Get away from me. - You cannot control me.
你就是不能汲取教训
You never did learn your lesson.
宝贝
Babe!
塞西尔 塞西尔 怎么了
Cecile, Cecile. What's wrong?
你大喊大叫的
You were screaming.
不是 不是 我看到 我看到有人
No, no, no. I saw--I saw someone.
我看到有人 他们就在那边然后他们就
I saw someone, they were right there and then they--
这里没人 没有别人
There's no one here. No one else here.
只有我们俩
Except us.
这几个案子你做的太辛苦了
You've been working too hard on those cases,
你肯定是睡着了
must have fallen asleep.
这感觉特别的
It felt so--
但是
But the--
危险的感觉特别真实
The danger, it was-- it was so real.
特别真实
It was so real.
我相信是真的 宝贝
I'm sure it was, babe,
但是噩梦伤害不了你的
but nightmares can't hurt you.
尖端科研实验室
你们记得镜像君主
So, you remember when Mirror Monarch blasted me
枪击我那次吗
with her gun?
从那次枪击之后
Well, ever since that blast,
我们就头痛的厉害
we've had these crazy headaches.
昨晚 一切变得模糊
Last night, everything gets fuzzy,
凯特琳晕过去了
Caity passes out.
然后我们醒来 一点事没有
And then we wake up-- totally fine.
但是就出现了我们两个人
But there's two of us.
伊娃的镜像护手
Uh, Eva's mirror gauntlet
含有反射镜像芯片
contained a reflective mirror chip.
它促使了冰霜体内的致冷剂迅速复♥制♥
I think it forced Frost's cryogenes to rapidly replicate
然后创造出一个全新的形式让她得以幸存
and create a whole new form so that she could survive.
牛吧
Crazy, right?
那你们还能听到彼此的想法吗
So can you still hear each other's thoughts?
听不到 只有这种安静的美好
Nope. Just sweet, sweet silence.
我还能保有我的超能力
And I got to keep my powers.
凯特琳也保有她的医学和科学知识
Caity got to keep the doctor stuff
我丝毫不介意
and science know-how, which is fine by me.
你们俩一直都像是两种不同的人
You always have felt like two different people.
现在 你们又有了两个不同的肉身
Now, you just have two different...bodies.
别担心 我会想到办法
But don't worry, I'm gonna figure out a way to get us
让我们俩尽快变回一个人
back together as quickly as possible,
因为我担心拖得越久
because I'm afraid the longer we wait,
越难办
the harder it'll be.
我觉得我们不是应该先找出
I mean shouldn't we be focusing on that berserker
杀死魔术师的怪物吗
who killed Abra Kadabra instead?
冰霜说得对
Frost has a point.
追查豪力女的进展如何
Where are we with Fuerza?
豪力女
Fuerza.
西班牙语中的力量
Spanish, for strength.
女绿巨人被人抢注了好吗
Look, She-Hulk was taken, okay?
还没有她的踪迹
Well, uh, still no sign of her,
但是巴里已经想到追踪她的办法了
but Barry has figured out how to track her.
太好了
Oh, good.
要是豪力女能幸免于反物质爆♥炸♥
'Cause if Fuerza can survive an antimatter blast,
那她可就成了另一境界的反派了
that kind of puts her on a whole other level of baddie.
比如说 能吓尿你的境界
Like, a "Wet your pants" Level.
卫星探测到了同位素信♥号♥♥
Satellites detected an isotopic signature?
是豪力女 她往哪去了
That's Fuerza. Where's she headed?
这里 现在
Here, right now.
这雷霆闪电的是怎么回事
What's with all this thunder and lightning?
这个豪力女也是个极速者吗
Is Fuerza a speedster too?
巴里
Barry.
那是谁
Who is that?
救我
Help me.
救我
Help me.
我刚重启神速力 就发生这种事
I just got the Speed Force restarted, now this happens.
你的速度怎么样了 有受影响吗
And what about your speed? Has it been affected?
没有 至少现在没有
No. At least not yet.
我还在试图搞清楚这一切是怎么发生的
I'm still trying to figure out how this is even possible.
我也不知道
I have no idea.
我还从来没见过这样的生物特征
I have never seen biometrics like this.
你从来没给神看过病
You've never had a god for a patient.
HR的葬礼过后 神速力就形成了这种形态
The Speed Force took this form right after H.R.'s funeral.
就像是宙斯从奥林匹斯山下来
It's like Zeus coming down from Olympus,
伪装成了凡人
disguised as a mere mortal.
好吧 但为什么神要向我们求助
Okay, but why would a god be asking for our help?
不管答案是什么 我要想办法
Whatever the answer is, I need to figure out a way
准确地监视她的恢复情况
to accurately monitor her recovery.
-我的天 -你还好吗
- Holy mother. - You good?
还好 让我缓缓
Yeah, just give me a minute.
她现在带着我的神速力计量表
She's wearing my Speed Force gauge now.
现在是红色
Right now, it's red.
要是有变化 希望我们能看到
If it changes, hopefully that'll tell us
她的能量在充电
her power levels are recharging.
如果是那样的话
And if that's the case,
也许她进入昏迷状态
maybe she entered a comatose state
是帮在她自愈
to help heal herself.
有道理 等她痊愈了
Makes sense, and when she recovers,
她可以告诉我们是谁害她成这样
she can tell us who did this to her.
它
It.
也许就是那个能把反物质炸♥弹♥
Maybe it's the same thing that can rip through
像纸一样撕碎的怪物
an antimatter bomb like it's tissue paper.
这些是残留的地热同位素
Those are residual geothermic isotopes.
她身上全都是
They're all over her.
你觉得是豪力女造成的吗
You think Fuerza did this?
那肯定是一场激战
That must have been one hell of a fight.
不如我们即将和豪力女打得激烈
Not as big as the fight we're gonna take to Fuerza.
但我们现在说的这个
Okay, but this isn't just some run-of-the-mill meta
不是普通的超能力者
we're talking about here.
不管豪力女是什么
Whatever Fuerza is,
她完全可以摧毁的神速力
she's powerful enough to hurt the frickin' Speed Force.
如果她不醒来呢
And what if she doesn't wake up?
你会怎么样
What happens to you?
我们之前面过更多的威胁
Look, we've faced big threats before.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表