剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
就像是莱昂纳多·史纳特
like Leonard Snart.
史纳特是用枪的
Snart was a man with a gun.
朗克先生 你是我们在超能力案件上
Mr. Runk, you're our new technical consultant
新的科技顾问 这起案子你怎么看
on meta-human affairs, What's your take on all this?
那个 长官
Well, um, ma'am, uh--
暗物质等级
Dark matter levels--
这些暗物质等级...
Dark matter levels here are--
已经爆表了
Well, they're-- they're off the charts.
这代表不是冰霜干的
That doesn't mean it's Frost.
你看到这些冰晶的模式了吗
Look, you see the pattern in these ice crystals here?
树状型的 就像是树枝
They're dendrictic, like tree branches.
冰霜的冰晶通常是六边形的
Frost's ice crystals are usually hexagonal.
就是冰霜杀手 艾伦警官
It's Killer Frost, Officer Allen.
你好像对她的超能力很了解
And you seem to know a lot about her powers.
我研究过她的犯罪现场
Yeah, I've worked her crime scenes,
她从来不杀人
and she's never killed anyone.
显然是在这之前
Until now, apparently.
艾伦警官
Officer Allen is
是我们部门最顶尖的法鉴专家 长官
our department's top forensics examiner, ma'am.
如果有我们可以用的证据 他会找到的
If there's any evidence here that we can use, he will find it.
但是冰霜杀手仍在逃
And Killer Frost is still out there.
队长 我不想以官级来压你
Captain, I hate to pull rank,
但是威廉姆森州长授予我特别的权利
but Governor Williamson gave me special authority
来解决这座城市长♥期♥存在的超能力者问题
in order to address this city's long-standing metahuman problems.
我们必须维护公众安全
We need to keep public safety in mind.
-同意 -很好
- Agreed. - Good.
因为我要向地检办公室
Because I'm going to ask the DA's office
申请签发对冰霜杀手的逮捕令
to issue a warrant for Killer Frost's arrest.
我需要你和你的警官们支援我
I'm gonna need you and your officers for backup.
我会通知超能力者特别小组
I'll alert the Meta-human Task Force.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要向州长办公室汇报
I need to update the Governor's office.
失陪了
Excuse me.
乔 你不是认真的吧
Joe, you can't be serious.
我们都知道这不是冰霜做的
We all know Frost didn't do this.
我能说什么 巴里
What am I supposed to say, Barry?
是的 冰霜傍晚时分和凯特琳在一起
"Yes, Frost did spend the evening with Caitlin."
你不能把她的不在场证据交给克莱默
You can't give Kramer her alibi without admitting
又否认你和逃犯有联♥系♥
that you've talked to a fugitive.
这下真是进退两难了
Dang, that's a real catch-22.
对不起 时机不对
I'm sorry, my timing on that was terrible.
我去把这件事告诉冰霜
I'm just gonna go tell Frost what's going on.
我们不能让克莱默逮捕克莱默
We can't let Kramer arrest Frost.
你觉得我不知道吗
You don't think I know that?
但我们必须服从命令
But we gotta follow orders.
那我们该怎么做
So what are we supposed to do?
冰霜不可能永远躲着
Frost can't lay low forever.
我们唯一能做的就是 巴里
The only thing we can do, Barry:
找出真正犯下这件事的超能力者
find the real meta-human that did this.
好
All right.
看起来很痛
That looks painful.
恰克 你说你有重要的事要告诉冰霜
Chuck, said you had something important to tell Frost?
对 好吧
Right, okay-- Well...
市里出现了新的冰霜超能力者
there's a new ice meta in town
昨天杀死了伊沃实验室的一名员工
who killed an Ivo Labs employee,
但克里斯汀·克莱默认为你是干的
but Kristin Kramer thinks that it was you,
所以她好像给乔下了命令
so she kind of ordered Joe
让超能力者特别小组进入戒备状态
to put the Meta Task Force on alert
同时她要申请逮捕令来抓你
while she gets a warrant for your arrest.
什么
What?
乔和巴里为什么不阻止她
Why didn't Joe and Barry stop her?
因为严格来说 她是他们的上司
Because, technically, she's their boss.
她还是一个让人望而生畏的人
She's also a very intimidating person.
但是别担心
But don't worry.
我们会竭尽全力帮你洗脱嫌疑
We're doing everything we can to get this cleared up.
我和凯特琳还在尽力修复
Me and Caitlin are even trying to fix
HR的面部变形技术 让你可以使用
one of H.R.'s transmogrifiers to work for you.
谢谢你 朗克
Thanks, Runk.
还有什么我能做的吗
Look, is there anything else I can do?
如果你需要找人聊天
I mean, you know, if you need to talk
或者发泄情绪 卸下肩上的负担
or vent or get the weight off your shoulders,
切斯特·P洗耳恭听
Chester P. is all ears, I--
去做技术活吧 恰克 我们没事
Go tech-out, Chuck. We'll be fine.
反正她也开始做有氧运动了
She's starting cardio anyway.
好吧 好吧
Right, right, okay.
他走了 你有什么计划
Okay, he's gone. What's the plan?
我要骑十九公里
I'm gonna do twelve miles.
在铁山监狱待了五年
Five years in Iron Heights over here.
你认为我看不出别人在说谎吗
You think I can't tell when someone's lying?
而且你也不可能乖乖待在这里的
Plus there's no way you'd stay put here.
你要去找克莱默
You're going after Kramer.
不是这个
No, not that.
你要自己去找这个新的冰霜超能力者吗
You're going after this new ice-meta yourself?
我和你一起去
Yeah, I'm coming with you.
不行
No, you're not.
什么 你要单枪匹马去吗
Wha-- so you're gonna do this alone?
那闪电侠小组的其他人呢
What about the rest of Team Flash?
我要自己处理这件事
I need to handle this myself.
有一些地方闪电侠小组不能去
There are places that Team Flash can't go.
以前我替那些人做过事
Hell, I used to work at some of them.
而你要替我保密
And you aren't gonna say a thing.
以前我可是个偷车大盗 冰霜
I used to be a freakin' car thief, Frost,
我知道如何跟罪犯交流
I know how to talk to criminals.
我要找的不是罪犯
I am not looking for a criminal.
我要找的是杀手
I'm looking for a killer.
你想帮我 就掩护我
You want to help me? Cover my ass.
如果我需要支援 我会打电♥话♥的
If I need backup, I'll call.
保证
Promise.
你在这座城里一定看过很多奇怪的犯罪现场
You must see a lot of strange crime scenes working in this city.
是的 这是其中一个
Yeah, yeah-- this case is another one.
通常 我会发现暗物质
Usually, I'd find dark matter
均匀地分散在合成冰中
dispersed evenly throughout meta-produced ice.
但现在来看 这些冰晶带有暗物质
But from what I can tell, this ice has dark matter.
只是
It's just...
只是在表面而已
only on the surface.
是什么引起的呢
What would cause that?
我不知道
I don't know,
但是我会找到的
but I'm gonna find out.
我不打扰你工作了
I'll let you work.
谢谢
Thanks.
你一直都在那里吗
Have you been there the whole time?
她敬佩你
She admires you.
克莱默吗
Kramer?
她有可能随时回来
Okay, well, look-- she could be back any second,
更别提还有十几名警官在这里
not to mention a dozen other officers, so--
但我以为你今天会和爱瑞丝在一起
But I thought you were gonna spend the day with Iris?
我和她说我要伸展一下腿脚
Well, I told her I needed to stretch my legs.
好吧
Okay.
就像你说的
You know, it's just like you said,
这些冰晶不一样
the ice is different.
这里面的粒子 我能感觉得到
The particles inside all this, I can feel them, they're...
它们是密集 受约束的
compacted, constrained.
就像是在分子水平上
Like on a molecular level.
我...
You know what, I--
我要把这些拿到我的实验室 如果...
I need to get this back to my lab, if I could--
别动
no, hey, hey, hey.
如果我能查出这些冰晶为什么不一样
If I can figure out why this ice is different,
也许就能找到真正的
it might lead to the real--
我马上去
Right, I'm on my way.
艾伦
Allen?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表