剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
吉迪恩 巴里怎么了
So, Gideon, what's wrong with Barry?
他的大脑中有大量的多元宇宙粒子
An abundance of multiversal particles
使得他的大脑皮质负荷过重
inside his mind are causing his cerebral cortex to overload.
那些脑波同时出现
Yeah, all those brainwaves at once?
就像当古鲁德困在了他的大脑里
It's like when Grodd was trapped in his mind,
但是到了无限的程度
but to an infinite degree.
巴里·艾伦的快速愈合维持着他的生命
Only Barry Allen's speed healing is keeping him alive now.
吉迪恩 当他的速度耗光了会发生什么
Gideon, what happens when his speed runs out?
如果粒子还在他的大脑里
If the particles remain inside his brain,
巴里·艾伦会立即死亡
Barry Allen will instantly die.
巴里因为我对他做的事就要死了
Barry is going to die because of what I did to him.
不是的 我本该相信我的直觉
No. No. I should've trusted my gut.
我知道我们需要其他的东西
Look, I knew we needed something else
来保持球完好无损
to keep the sphere intact.
是啊 那本该是我愚蠢的超能力
Yeah. That was supposed to be my stupid powers.
不 它不蠢
No, they're not stupid.
粒子们总是需要一些更强的东西
The particles always needed something stronger,
就像某种
like some sort of...
某种有机受体
I don't know, some sort of organic receptor.
你在你的办公室里找的就是这个
That's what you were researching in your office.
你让我觉得我就是唯一的解决方法
You let me think I was the only solution,
但自始至终 还有另一种解决方法
when this whole time, there was another way?
-不 不是那么简单 -是的 就是这样
- No, it's not that simple-- - Yes, it is.
-你撒谎了 -对 我是撒谎了
- You lied! - Yes! I lied!
因为我就是那个有机受体
Because I'm the organic receptor.
我还没准备好去死
And I'm not ready to die yet.
听着 巴里不会让任何人
Okay, look, Barry wouldn't let anyone die
为人造神速力而送死
for the Artificial Speed Force.
是啊 那为何要撒谎呢
Yeah, so why lie about it?
因为我很害怕
Because I was scared.
我明白
I get it.
我以为你已有所改变
I thought you had changed.
-恰克 -其实我叫切斯特·P 不过...
- Chuck-- - It's Chester P., actually, but--
在我将巴里身上粒子排出后
I need a way to aim the particles
我需要用某种途径瞄准它们
after I push them out of Barry.
比如粒子磁铁
Like a particle magnet?
我能做出来
I can build that.
我是说 我可以试试
Oh, I mean, I can try.
请带路
Lead the way.
怎么回事
What the hell?
哈里
Harry--
快看他的脑电波数值
Look at these brainwave ratings.
艾伦的小脑在负荷运转
Allen's cerebellum is burning up.
哈里 如果你想让那孩子活下来
Harry, if you want the kid to survive,
-也许你最好休息一下 -我没事
- then maybe you better relax-- - I'm fine!
我没事 不要碰我
I'm fine. Do not touch me.
JV小队遭遇了什么事
What happened to the J.V. Squad?
你为什么不去帮他们 反而在这里闲荡
Why are you moping around here instead of helping them?
他们不需要我的帮助 好吗
Oh, they don't want my help. Right?
说实话 我不怪他们
Frankly, I don't blame them.
-加西娅知道了真♥相♥ -是的
- Garcia found out the truth? - Yeah.
你知道西斯科在危机发生后说了什么吗
You know what Cisco said after Crisis?
他说 "无数个哈里森·威尔斯
He said, "An infinite number of Harrison Wells,
剩下的只有那个摧毁多元宇宙的人"
and we're stuck with the one who killed the Multiverse."
我每天都在问自己 为什么
And every day I ask myself, why?
为什么是我留了下来
Why am I the one left standing?
所以谁应该留下来
So who should've gotten the slot?
我们其中一个笨蛋吗
One of us bozos?
你不是笨蛋 我之所以这样叫你是因为
You're not bozos. I only called you that because
我发现威尔斯们都很烦人 在场者除外
I find the Wells very annoying-- present company excluded.
但你知道你是什么吗
But you know what you are?
你每天都在提醒着我
You're a daily reminder
尽管我们都长得一样
that even though we may all look the same,
但我们完全不同
we're not the same...
因为你们都是好人
because you're all good men.
而我...
And I'm...
我不是
I'm not.
所以你是个自私的混♥蛋♥
So you're a selfish jerk.
你认为我不是吗
You think that I wasn't?
我们都不是吗
That we all weren't?
当我遇到这支队伍时 我是为极速办事的
Hell, when I met this team, I was working for Zoom.
HR撒了谎
H.R. Lied.
歇洛克...
Sherloque...
隐藏了秘密
kept secrets.
我们来这里时都是潦倒的人
We all came here broken men.
多亏了闪电侠小队
Thanks to Team Flash,
我们最终学会成为更好的人
eventually we learned to be better.
这就是我信任你的原因 纳什
That's why I believe in you, Nash.
你的内心深处有好的一面
There's a good man in there somewhere.
你需要做的是发掘它 让它透透气
You just need to dig him up, let him breathe.
你不是真的 你不是真的
You're not real. You're not real.
-不 我没疯 -你的确疯了
- No, I'm not crazy. - Yeah, you are.
而且这里只有两个选择...
And there's only two options in this place--
活下去...
survival...
或者发疯
Or madness.
不
No.
这并非神经失调
This is not neural dissonance.
我看见你并非是因为我...
I'm not seeing you because I'm--
我疯了或是被摧垮了
I'm crazy and broken.
这是别的什么...
This is something else...
别的什么人
someone else.
继续尝试去打垮我...
Keep trying to break me down...
因为我并不惧怕今天的我
because I am not afraid of the woman that I am today.
但你怕...
But you are...
伊娃
Eva.
你想分散我的注意力
You want me distracted.
我一定就快要...
I must be getting close...
找到离开这里的方法了
to finding my way out of here.
你可以一直撑到自己崩溃
You can push yourself until you break,
但你永远也别想离开这个世界
and you will never escape this world.
对不起 爱瑞丝
I'm sorry, Iris,
但如果你也不能接受我的条件
but if you can't accept my conditions either,
恐怕你再也见不到你丈夫了
you might never see your husband again.
你还真回来了
Wow. You actually came back.
我是辩护律师 罗莎
I'm a defense attorney, Rosa.
我能应付些个心理游戏
I can handle a few mind games.
我是来给你谈个交易的
I'm here to get you a deal.
我现在是应该感受到你的威胁吗
Am I supposed to be intimidated by you now?
你连自己的能力都惧怕
The woman who's afraid of her own powers?
也许你说得对 也许... 也许我的确害怕
Maybe you're right, okay? Maybe--maybe I am afraid.
当我刚刚拥有这些能力时
When I first got these abilities,
我兴奋地不行
I was so excited.
但接着当我的能力... 开始变强
But then when my powers-- they started to grow
并变化时
and change,
我...
and I...
我把它们封存了起来 因为我害怕
I bottled them up because I was afraid.
我害怕我会成为你这样的人
I was afraid I was gonna become someone like you.
你是想激怒我吗
Are you trying to rile me up?
不 罗莎
No, Rosa.
我是想提醒我自己
I'm trying to remind myself
我把所有那些惧怕
of all of that fear
埋藏了起来
that I have locked down
深深地...
deep inside...
这样我就能通通释放到你身上
so that I can put it all into you.
我的心... 在狂跳
My heart...is...racing!
你想要回监狱
You want to go back to prison?
还是告诉我你的计划
Or do you want to tell me what you're planning?
出什么问题了
Hey. What's wrong?
有架超音速飞机就要起飞
There's a supersonic jet about to leave
前往黑洞位于巴德兰斯的一个秘密地点
a secret Black Hole site in the Badlands,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表