剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
但你要去铁山监狱
But you are going to Iron Heights.
你得先抓住我!
You'll have to catch me first!
爸爸,小心!
Dad, be careful!
你不知道他有什么能力!
You don't know what he's capable of!
我会小心的
I will.
你需要我做什么?
What do you need me to do?
当我集中注意力时,你就是我的锚
You be my anchor while I concentrate.
哈特得到了有机的速度
Heart's got organic speed.
他刚刚重新吸收了他所有的克隆体
He just reabsorbed all his clones.
杰伊是对的
Jay is right.
多余的速度燃烧殆尽之前
Until the excess speed burns off,
哈特应该比你快
Heart could be faster than you.
速度之神只能有一位!闪电侠
There can only be one God of Speed, Flash!
这不像你计划的那样成功,闪电侠
This didn't work out like you planned, Flash.
现在猜猜接下来会发生什么?
Now guess what comes next?
你要死了
Tag, you're dead.
爸爸!
Dad!
巴特!
Bart!
我知道我说了什么,我知道我说了什么
I know what I said, I know what I said.
但这不一样 这不一样
But this is different. This is different.
我不会让哈特杀死我关心的任何人
I'm not gonna let Heart kill anyone that I care for.
现在不要 永远不会
Not now. Not ever.
我相信你,孩子
I believe you, son.
现在,我们才刚认识
Now, we just met.
你没有理由听我的
You got no reason to listen to me.
但我们都认识巴里,对吧?
But we both know Barry, right?
如果他说无论如何都不要过去,那肯定是有理由的
And if he says to stand down no matter what, he has a reason.
但它...
But it's...
是时候脱帽了,好吗?
It's time to take our hats off, okay?
这就是为什么我要选择这个时间段,闪电侠
你刚刚升级,还有什么更好的时间来举办盛宴呢?
Now that you've leveled up, what better time to feast?
等等,是思旺吗?
Wait, is that Thawne?
确实如此
It sure as hell is.
想念我?
Miss me?
省省吧,思旺
Save it, Thawne.
你回来是因为我们,对吧?
You're back because of us, right?
作为交换
And in exchange,
我已经同意帮你打倒一个神经病了
I've agreed to help you take down a psychopath.
闪电侠,那太疯狂了!
Flash, that was nuts!
你确实喜欢聚会
You do like to party.
与你最大的敌人联手只为了击败我
Joining forces with your worst enemy just to take me down.
这很讨人喜欢,闪电侠,但这对你没有任何好处
That's very flattering, Flash, but it won't do you any good.
你们两个不明白吗?你不能杀死一个神!
Don't you two to get it? You can't kill a god!
哈特!
Heart!
你差点杀了他
You could have killed him.
计划不就是这样吗?
Wasn't that the plan?
你不是说你需要帮助来应对威胁吗?
Didn't you say you needed help dealing with a threat?
我把威胁处理掉了
Well, I dealt with it.
现在...
And now...
现在...
and now...
只有你和我,闪电侠
it's just you and me, Flash.
我一直在等待这一刻
I've been waiting for this moment
等了很长很长一段时间
for a long, long time.
我只会说一次
I'm only gonna say this once.
趁你还可以,赶紧走吧
Walk away while you still can.
艾伦
Allen.
你太弱了,无法阻止我
You are too weak to stop me.
而我才刚刚开始
And I'm just getting started.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我创造了你
I created you.
你知道的一切都是我教给你的!
I taught you everything you know!
你的一切都是因为我!
Everything you are is because of me!
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我变得更快了
I got faster.
你没有吗?
Didn't you?
没有
No.
但我会的,闪电侠
But I will, Flash.
记住我的话
Mark my words.
我会的
I will.
你是怎么把思旺带回来的?
How did you bring Thawne back?
神速力通过与负神速力连接
Well, the Speed Force did it
把他带过来的
by connecting with the Negative Side,
这是非常危险的
which is pretty dangerous.
所以在巴里被占领的情况下
So with Barry occupied,
我是固定住神速力的完美选择
I was the perfect choice to anchor the Speed Force.
等等
Wait.
利用负神速力
Tapping into the Negative Speed Force...
我认识你们吗?
do I even know who you guys are?
好的,但为什么是思旺?
Okay, but why Thawne?
为什么不让我们来帮忙呢?
Like, why not just let us come help instead?
有时
Sometimes,
使高速能力者变得危险的不仅仅是速度
what makes the speedster dangerous isn't just speed.
而是他们在如何使用它这点上没有限制
It's having no limits on how they use it.
是的,神速没有限制
Right. Godspeed has no limits.
但是思旺,他的一个原则是他不能让其他人杀了我
But Thawne, his one limit is he can't let anyone else kill me.
这就是为什么我知道他这种情况下会来帮我
That's why I knew he'd turn on me the first chance he got.
但是爸爸,思旺还在外面
But Dad, Thawne's still out there.
是的,他总有一天会回来的
Yeah, and he'll be back someday,
但那是我们未来的问题
but that's future us's problem.
但是关于奥格斯特哈特?
But about August Heart?
他现在在铁山监狱
He's in Iron Heights now.
但是巴里,他知道你的真实身份
But Barry, he knows your real identity.
如果他公之于众呢?- 幸运的是,他是一名高速能力者
What if he talks? - Luckily, he's a speedster.
因此,神速力诺拉能够将其从他的记忆中删除
So Speed Force Nora was able to remove that from his memory.
终于结束了 - 太棒了
It's finally over. - Great.
我们现在可以吃饭了吗?我饿死了
Can we eat now? I'm starving.
今晚的家庭晚餐,爸爸买♥♥单
Family dinner tonight on dad.
是的,我会喜欢的 - 听起来很完美
Yeah, I would love that. - That sounds perfect.
我来预订
I'll get us a reservation.
艾瑞斯,等等
Iris, hang on.
有件事我想问你
There's something I wanted to ask you.
嗯?
Okay.
自从你走进我的生活
Now, ever since you came into my life,
我不仅仅是世上最快的男人
I've been more than just the fastest man alive.
我还一直是最幸运的
I've been the luckiest.
嫁给你是我做过的最好的决定
Marrying you was the best decision I ever made.
嗯,我同意
Well, I agree.
即使我们是夫妻
And even though we're husband and wife,
你从来没有真正得到过你应得的婚礼
you never really got the wedding you deserved.
这几天
These past few days,
当看起来我可能再也见不到你时
when it looked like I might never see you again,
我发誓,如果我再见到你,我会补偿你
I swore if I ever did, I would make it up to you.
所以...
So...
艾瑞斯·韦斯特·艾伦...
Iris West Allen...
你会重新宣誓并与我再一次结婚吗?
Will you renew your vows and remarry me?
是的
Yes.
是的,我会
Yes, I will.
(接下来的星期二)
哦,我显然来打扰了
- Oh, I'm obviously interrupting.
不,没关系 很高兴见到你
No, it's okay. It's good to see you.
我应该走了 - 克莱默
I should go. - Kramer.
我们已经一个星期没说话了 你还好吗?
We haven't talked in a week. How are you?
我真的不知道该怎么回答
I don't really know how to answer that.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know
我的变种能力测试结果呈阳性
that my Meta test came back positive.
所以你是一个高速能力者?
So you are a speedster?
是,也不是 亚当是对的
Well, yes and no. Adam was right.
我应该在那次轰炸中丧生,但我没有
I should've died in that bombing, but I didn't.
他也没有,因为他有不朽的治愈能力
And neither did he because he has immortal healing powers.
当我需要治愈能力时,我也是有了治愈能力
And so did I when I absolutely needed them.
当我需要超级速度来拯救你的生命时
Just like when I needed super speed to save your life,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表