剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
before he does something he'll regret.
要是他真的杀死了神速力呢
Hey. What if he does kill the Speed Force?
那可能拯救生命
It could save lives.
乔 你知道这个选择不可能
Joe, you know that's not an option.
那些是神 巴仔
These are gods, Barr.
他们眼中我们就是蚂蚁 我们能做什么
We're ants to them. What are we supposed to do?
祈祷一切都会好吗
Just pray that it all works out?
那些神力因为我和爱瑞丝才存在
These forces exist because of me and Iris.
我必须要竭尽全力保护他们
I have to do everything I can to protect them.
至少你还有机会
Well, at least you still can.
乔
Joe.
可怜的乔 先是工作 现在西塞尔
Poor Joe. First the job, now Cecile.
我知道 但现在我需要你们集中精力
I know, but right now I need you guys to stay focused
找到办法制止住诺拉
on finding a way to restrain Nora.
制止自然神力
Restraining a Force of nature?
巴里 我们一直在合力思考
Barry, we've been putting our heads together.
我就是不知道有没有可能
I just--I don't know if it's possible.
必须有
It has to be.
我们会尽一切努力 我保证
We're doing everything we can, I promise.
好吧 有了进展就通知我
All right, well, call me if you have something.
我去继续搜寻迪昂
I'm gonna keep searching for Deon.
里伍德和彼得斯堡在疏散了
Leawood and Petersburg are being evacuated.
卡米拉和我要去帮忙 你要一起来吗
Kamilla and I are gonna help. Want to come with?
或许能让你分散下精神
Might take your mind off things.
阿莱格拉 那种事 不是你的责任
Allegra, things like that... it's not your responsibility.
有些时候我们就是无能为力
Sometimes there isn't anything we can do.
这句话让你正式成为
And that officially
一个自怨自艾的老年人了
makes you an old man feeling sorry for himself.
是的 我和巴里谈过了
Yeah, I talked to Barry.
听着 乔
Look, Joe.
你需要听进去
You need to hear this.
你不再是警♥察♥了
You're not a cop anymore.
我知道
I know that.
那你是什么
So what are you?
因为我还是看着那个坐在炸♥弹♥上
Because I still see the man who sat on a bomb
去拯救西塞尔的人
to save Cecile's life.
还有那个帮助
Or who helped
少年犯实现她的梦想
a juvenile delinquent achieve her dream
成为一名记者的人
of becoming a reporter.
这些都是你做的
You did those things.
不是因为你有警徽
Not because you had a badge.
而是因为你愿意帮助其他人
But because you care about helping others.
那么
So...
你怎么说
What do you say?
我不能离开西塞尔
I can't leave Cecile.
我明白
I get it.
你来做决定
It's your call.
这打扮不错 很有进步
Nice look. Big improvement.
至少我的化身不是穿着蓝色紧身衣到处跑
At least my alter ego doesn't parade around in blue spandex.
你俩真是像
You two really are
兄弟姐妹
like brother and sister.
爱瑞丝 西斯科给你的那个装置
Iris, that device Cisco gave you,
要是诺拉找到我们时它却不起作用呢
what if Nora finds us and it doesn't work?
切斯特和西斯科设计的
Chester and Cisco designed it.
-会有用的 -好吧
- It will. - Okay.
但是如果诺拉真找到我们 她可比你厉害
But if Nora did find us, she could overpower you.
或许应该我来拿着
Maybe I should hold on to it.
-你怎么回事 -把球给她 爱瑞丝
- What's up with you? - Just give her the orb, Iris.
我们要在诺拉找到我们之前解决她
We're gonna take down Nora before she gets to us.
我们在保护你们的安全
We're trying to keep you safe.
上一次你这么说 我死了
The last time that happened, I died.
把发射器给我
Give me the transmat now.
抱歉 没有别的办法了
I'm sorry. That was the only way.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
等下 不要
Wait, don't!
我是说 爱因斯坦麦克斯韦重力陷阱
I mean, an Einstein-Maxwell gravitational trap
是能困住诺拉 但是
could hold Nora, but--
但是线缆需要足够
But the coils would need enough current
-供电整个拉斯维加斯的能量 -没错
- to power Las Vegas. - Exactly, so...
-还找不到迪昂吗 -没有
- Still no sign of Deon? - No.
风暴损坏了更多的电缆
And the storm's taken out more electrical grids.
请告诉我你们找到办法了
Please tell me you've got a plan.
还没有实际的计划
No actual plans yet.
就只有 理论
Just...theories.
巴里 你看
Barry, look.
我们在这里不断的绞尽脑汁
We've been racking our brains nonstop here.
你可以给我们数周时间来解决
You could give us weeks to solve this
我们可能依然不知道怎么阻止她
and we still might not know how to stop her.
我不知道我们要怎么赢下这一场
I don't know how we win this one.
检测到放射性同位素
动能同位素
Kinetic isotopes.
是诺拉
It's Nora.
我们要怎么办
What do we do?
只有一个办法
Only thing we can.
你没有带他们来
You didn't bring them.
你想要你的世界终结吗
Do you want your world to end?
不
No.
你也不想
And neither do you.
诺拉 你和其他神力
Nora, you and the other forces
都是被与这同样强大的力量创造出来的
were created by something just as powerful as all this.
我和爱瑞丝彼此之间的爱
The love that Iris and I have for each other.
那份爱就是你的一部分
That love is a part of you.
也就是说你不仅仅是自然神力了
That means you're more than just a force of nature now.
我们的人性也在你体中
Our humanity is inside you too.
所以求你了 停手吧
So please stop.
你还是没明白
You still don't understand.
你感觉到了吗
You feel that?
那不是我♥干♥的
That wasn't me.
一直都不是我
It never has been.
那是为了展现力量 巴里
That was a show of strength, Barry.
之前发生在塞西尔身上的也是一样
Just like what happened to Cecile earlier.
贤者力
Sage.
现在发生的也一样
Just like what's happening right now.
静滞力
Still Force.
-这风暴不是你造成的 -不是
- You didn't create this storm. - No.
是你的孩子们造成的
Your children did.
所以他们必须死
And that's why they must die.
你先死
You first!
帮帮他
Help him.
出什么事了
What happened?
我弄清♥真♥♥相♥了
I found out the truth.
外面发生的一切
Everything that's happening out there,
不是诺拉做的 是其他的神力造成的
Nora isn't doing it. The other forces are.
-一直都是他们 -等等
- They have been the whole time. - W-w-wait.
那现在亚丽克莎 巴希尔和迪恩是坏人了
So Alexa, Bashir and Deon are the bad guys now?
我以为是诺拉的问题
I thought Nora was the problem.
你知道我才是解决问题的答案 巴里
You know I'm the solution, Barry.
牺牲你的孩子们是必要的
Your children's sacrifice is necessary.
牺牲他们三个换回三百万人的生命
Three of them for 3 million in return.
现在还不晚
There's still time.
马上把他们带来给我
Now bring them to me,
不然就太迟了
before it's too late.
我无法阻止他
I couldn't stop him.
就和我无法阻止诺拉一样
Just like I couldn't stop Nora.
更糟的是
What's even worse?
我都不知道怎么做才是正确的了
I'm not sure what the right thing to do is anymore.
你已经尽力了
Hey, you're doing the best you can.
那并不够
It's not enough.
-巴里 -爱瑞丝
- Barry. Hey. - Iris?
你在这里做什么 你还好吗
What are you doing here? Are you all right?
他们抢走了球 然后逃走了
They took off with the orb and escaped.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表